chapter 97

Lin Xi was completely furious.

On the first hot search, the face of President Xiaolin of Chuangrong Group was completely exposed under the eyes of the public.

Her popularity suddenly overwhelmed the traffic stars and even the original Weibo trumpet was picked up.

Fortunately, Lin Xi was already prepared and she had already deleted all the messages that had been abusive to Omega stars in the entertainment industry.

The most intuitive manifestation of her popularity is that she received private chat messages from several brands asking her if she would accept endorsements.

Lin Xi didn't know whether to laugh or cry about this and it should be a recognition of her beauty and popularity.

Lin Xi took the news on Weibo, cleared her throat, showed it to Chu Muqing, and smiled again: "Don't you think...I might make a lot of money?"

Chu Muqing raised her hand to take her mobile phone, looked at it for a while and with a flick of her finger accidentally opened her homepage.

The first news that catches the eye on the homepage is a selfie of a sexy female Internet celebrity. The enchanting figure is fully displayed but the face is a little too much.

Looking further down, it's mostly the same.

Beauty is beautiful but they are all retouched pictures. The faces of the net celebrities are heavily makeup and their clothes are revealing for fear that their chests will not be seen.

Lin Xi's aesthetics are indeed a bit vulgar.

Chu Muqing almost subconsciously returned to the private chat interface, returned the phone to her and said in a low voice, "En."

"Um?"

Lin Xi doesn't know why suddenly—

Wasn't it okay just now?

Lin Xi looked at her face carefully and her head started to hurt but Chu Muqing didn't say anything and turned around to do other things.

she was silent the whole time as if she had nothing to say to her.

Lin Xi had no idea what was going on.

But if you think about it carefully, Chu Muqing's character has always been introverted and quiet, so it's understandable that she doesn't want her to take over the endorsement?

But she just thought it was fun, so she shared fun things with her and she really didn't have the idea of ​​​​receiving endorsements.

Although that does make a lot of money yes...

Chu Muqing asked her to take a morning off and she had to go to work in the afternoon, so it was still early.

Lin Xi hugged the little guy in her arms, sat on the sofa and continued to read news about her on Weibo.

The hot comments under the hot search are not only "touting" but also that she deliberately put on a show.

And even if she deleted the messages that were insulted by her original body, many people took screenshots and now they have come forward and started hammering her.

The Internet became very "lively" in an instant.

But whatever - don't worry if you're in debt.

The little guy leaned into her ear and asked her in a low voice, "Did you make mother angry?"

Chu Muqing was indeed in a bad mood, even the little guy could tell.

Lin Xi pinched her fleshy little face and said, "It's a bit unfair."