chapter 62

The office of the president of SK is bright and spacious, Feng Zijin sat behind the desk, her eyes fixed on the face of the woman opposite.

She didn't even take a good look at her in the several hasty meetings before.

Compared to the first time they met in the previous life, the current Chu Muqing did not seem to have any changes in appearance. She still had fair and delicate skin a perfect match of delicate facial features and a cold and detached temperament as before.

She opened her lips and said hesitantly, "Miss Chu... I think... You misunderstood me a bit when we met before."

Chu Muqing took out the recording pen from the bag and turned on the recording switch.

Chu Muqing looked at her with a business-like attitude: "President Feng, can we start the interview now?"

Feng Zijin frowned, looked at the recorder and suppressed what she wanted to say.

With Chu Muqing raising her head, Feng Zijin looked at Chu Muqing's eyes.

Back then, Chu Muqing's brows and eyes were always sad her cold eyes were like a deep pool, silent and cold, those eyes were full of too many things, the kind she carried on her body, a beauty was born with The sadness that comes is enough to move everyone, enough to make any director ecstatic to find her.

But now, the sadness in Chu Muqing's eyes disappeared. Even though her brows and eyes were still cold, even though she was still stern, there was no longer that kind of repressed sadness.

Why is this happening?

Her father and grandfather died one after another and the Chu family coveted her shares and made things difficult. Her mother was seriously ill and required huge unexpected expenses but in the end the treatment failed and she died. Her daughter was about to be killed by Lin Xi...

Under such a heavy pressure, why is she not sad?

Feng Zijin's heart... Occasionally a secret desire arises, which is why she immediately called Jinlan International after she was reborn.

If Chu Muqing was really arrested for intentional injury and faced huge compensation, she could be her savior.

If Chu Muqing's mother is destined to die, she can also appear by her side, accompany, hug and give her enough care.

If Lin Xi will really kill Chu Zhi in the future, she will also accompany her to find Lin Xi for revenge.

In the last life, she did this. She helped Chu Muqing get revenge on Lin Xi and watched the scum drown to death.

For a weak person like Chu Muqing, she was willing to bear all the bad things for her.

She will even look forward to these things happening, as long as these things happen then Chu Muqing will rely on her and come back to her side.

Reason told her that she should not have such vicious thoughts. Whenever such thoughts emerged, she would blame herself and condemn her heart.

But at this moment, Chu Muqing's eyes are no longer sad and she will even smile gently to Lin Xi, talk to Lin Xi gently and even care whether she will be cold...

It shouldn't be like this...

Why?

"President Feng, for SK Entertainment, along with the departure of the manager, the six leading artists that your company has been supporting are also taken away. How will you avoid such a situation in the future?"

When Chu Muqing's voice came, Feng Zijin reacted for a while before trying to understand what she asked.

Feng Zijin took a deep breath, this was the question that she came up?