chapter 87

Lin Xi really didn't expect things to develop in that direction.

After just one night, the plagiarized entry of "Space Fantasy" rushed to the hot search. After a night of fermentation, things have become more and more serious.

At the same time, the three words Qin Ruidong were also on the hot search.

Fans of the book were still supportive at first. After all, Qin Ruidong's book is very famous and has a large number of readers. Everyone will naturally believe that Qin Ruidong did not plagiarize. However, as the author named Chen Mingpu released evidence one after another, the iron evidence is like a mountain. Even if the book fans trusted Qin Ruidong's character before some people gradually began to scold Qin Ruidong, accusing him of being sorry for their liking.

As soon as this matter came out, both Qin Ruidong's own word of mouth and the word-of-mouth of the book "Space Fantasy" began to plummet in an instant.

Lin Xi and Chu Muqing discussed the matter of the little guy and Xiao Shuyu last night and discussed which kindergarten to transfer the two children to. It's been a few days anyway.

She read a book last night and saw that at three o'clock in the morning, the toothache was relieved a lot by taking medicine and she was in a good mood. The next day, Chu Muqing sent her to work. She was in a sleepy state originally but when she opened her phone and saw the hot search, she woke up almost instantly.

The sun is shining, the warm sun is warm and the light beams are sprinkled and the sky is full of clarity and cleanliness.

Chu Muqing stopped the car, while Lin Xi was still looking down at her phone.

Chu Muqing reminded softly, "Lin Xi, here we are."

Lin Xi's eyes stayed on the phone screen but she didn't hear Chu Muqing calling her.

Chen Mingpu stood up and publicly accused Qin Ruidong of plagiarizing him and released evidence. At the same time, many people began to speak out saying that Qin Ruidong had plagiarized them.

Lin Xi looked at a few people who liked the most. Four or five of those people were authors of the same science fiction theme but they were very famous and few people knew about them.

At this time, Qin Ruidong himself did not speak at all, so most people thought that he was the default attitude and his mockery on Weibo became more and more serious.

Chu Muqing looked at her sideways: "Lin Xi?"

Lin Xi came back to her senses, glanced out the window and reacted: "It's coming so soon, alas."

Chu Muqing asked her, "What are you doing?"

Lin Xi returned to the hot search interface and showed her the phone screen: "Professor Qin has an accident and the situation is not very good."

Chu Muqing was stunned. She looked at the hot searches on the screen and finally got a general idea of ​​what happened.

She frowned but said nothing and remained silent.

Lin Xi exhaled and asked her, "You also believe in Professor Qin, right?"

Chu Muqing remained silent and just nodded lightly.

Lin Xi unfastened her seat belt, opened the car door and walked out. She turned around and said to her, "I also believe in Professor Qin."

Lin Xi got out of the car, remembered something again, and said to Chu Muqing, "Sister Su said in the department group just now that Professor Qin didn't answer her call. I'm afraid he's so stubborn that I can't think of it."