chapter 109

After Zhuo Qicheng arrived, Professor Qin went to make tea. Zhuo Qicheng and Qin Ruidong were about the same age and they were both elders.

Lin Xi pondered for a long time and heard from Professor Qin that Zhuo Qicheng and Chu Muqing were still somewhat related. Professor Qin didn't say what the relationship was. In this way, when Lin Xi and Zhuo Qicheng greeted each other, there was only one left. A polite voice: Mr. Zhuo.

Zhuo Qicheng is the chief technical advisor of Bluestar Technology. His status is here not only domestically but also internationally. Zhuo Qicheng's contribution to the field of science and technology is immeasurable almost A well-known figure.

"Ms. Lin is to polite." Zhuo Qicheng obviously knew her and he looked at her with a squinted smile and said, "Old Qin said on the phone in the afternoon that he will have other guests here but I didn't expect it would be you."

Zhuo Qicheng obviously knew her but he didn't name his relationship with Chu Muqing, so Lin Xi couldn't ask.

Lin Xi smiled. Professor Qin had already brewed tea. When the tea was ready, she took the initiative to pour tea for the two elders.

Qin Ruidong took the initiative to invite Zhuo Qicheng over, apparently to discuss the details of the second part of his "Space Fantasy" with him. Zhuo Qicheng is an expert in technology and will naturally provide the most effective advice.

Lin Xi listened to the discussion between the two professional bosses, which involved many professional knowledge points, which made her feel quite enlightened.

She occasionally interjected and both of them patiently answered her questions.

Originally, she thought that she would take the opportunity to talk with Zhuo Qicheng about Youen's VR game but the more the two bosses talked, the more fun they were so she didn't want to disturbed.

When it was time for dinner, Qin Ruidong asked Zhuo Qicheng to go out to eat and asked Lin Xi to go with them.

Lin Xi politely declined and immediately got up and said goodbye.

Qin Ruidong also stood up and smiled at Zhuo Qicheng: "Young people are busy at home too. How can we be lonely like us."

"Don't say that." Zhuo Qicheng also laughed and in front of Lin Xi, he teased loudly: "At least you have a girl at home and last time you called me to complain, saying that you always run out in the rain, I'm really alone."

Lin Xi went downstairs with the two of them. She had asked the driver to go back early for the car sent by the company. She also told Su Rui that Qin Ruidong had promised to give the copyright to Xinchuang Media.

Thinking of Su Rui's exclamation on the phone and going to apply to An Ran to let the whole company hold a celebration banquet for her, Lin Xi couldn't help but curl up.

Su Rui wants to give her a promotion. She said that she has gnawed on such a difficult bone and she must be promoted.

However, Lin Xi was already planning to leave. Once Yoon was ready, the game project could start.

In a blink of an eye, several people had come downstairs. Qin Ruidong went to drive the car over so that Zhuo Qicheng could go with them. Lin Xi and Zhuo Qicheng said hello and said goodbye again and were planning to walk towards the main entrance of the campus.

However, Zhuo Qicheng stopped her: "Don't go in a hurry, Lin Xi."

Lin Xi looked back at him. The other party seemed to have something to say to her. Lin Xi smiled and asked, "Professor Zhuo, what else do you need?"