chapter 16

The girl's voice is very loud, with some ambiguous meaning.

Lin Xi didn't even bother to explain, and took Chu Muqing into the room directly. She found a comfortable angle and made Chu Muqing lean on the white oak chair.

Chu Muqing raised her eyes a little the terrifying darkness dissipated and a fair and delicate face gradually emerged in front of her eyes.

Lin Xi leaned closer put the back of her hand on her forehead and frowned: "It's a little hot, do you need to go to the hospital?"

"No need, I'm fine." Chu Muqing supported the wooden chair with her long arms and stood up.

The room was dimly lit, so Lin Xi couldn't see her face clearly, but could only hear a bit of dryness in her voice.

"I still have to go to work, there is a party tonight."

Unexpectedly, she heard Chu Muqing's explanation again.

Lin Xi nodded, got up and went to draw the curtains.

From the first time she entered this house, Lin Xi had been curious, why did Chu Muqing like to close the curtains so much?

Today's weather is not good, dark clouds overwhelm the city, and the interior is gloomy and depressing. She doesn't like this gloomy feeling.

After a clattering sound, the living room was brightly covered.

I don't know if it was her illusion, but when the light came in, she saw a bit of dazed expreexpression in Chu Muqing's eyes.

Is she afraid of light?

"Have you eaten?" Lin Xi asked her softly.

Chu Muqing subconsciously shook his head.

Lin Xi tilted her head, the kitchen was open, and she saw two boxes of instant noodles above the microwave at a glance.

"..."

Lin Xi's eyes were delicate, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

"Are you planning to eat this?" Lin Xi pointed her fingertips not far away, her tone subtle.

Chu Muqing glanced hesitantly in the direction of the kitchen and found out what Lin Xi was referring to.

Looking at the unstoppable smile in the other's eyes, Chu Muqing frowned noncommittal.

"That... There's nothing wrong with instant noodles, after all, it's convenient." Lin Xi stood up and said to her, "I'll make a meal first, you can take a bath, the medicines the doctor said can only be taken after meals. of."

Chu Muqing raised her eyes and looked at her, she saw the eagerness and concern in the other's eyes.

Before she could refuse the other party blinked again and said with a smile, "I'm hungry anyway, so let's eat together."

That subtle sense of obedience has come again. Lin Xi, who is so different from before, seems to be unable to pick out any shortcomings, is she still the same person from before?

Such thoughts flashed past and Lin Xi had already rolled up her sleeves and walked to the refrigerator.

Chu Muqing remained calm and asked her in a low voice, "You really know how to cook?"

"Of course." Lin Xi calmly booked the ticket: "Although it can't be compared to a star-rated chef in a hotel, it can definitely be eaten."

She really didn't lie. When she was studying before, she bought an electric frying pan with her roommate. From the beginning of the cooking, the seasoning was not well controlled, and at the end, the fragrance of the cooking attracted the classmates in the next dormitory, her cook After four years of training, the art has become perfect.