chapter 74

When Lin Xi returned to Xinchuang Building with Su Rui, it was already three o'clock in the afternoon.

As soon as Su Rui returned to the office, she began to scold: "Who does she think she is? Isn't she stuck with a minimum five-year contract? What's enough? Do you really think she, Fu Chenwan, is still the top actress back then?"

Lin Xi took her a glass of warm water from the water dispenser, walked to her desk and put it on her desk.

Su Rui didn't even say a word of thanks but Lin Xi had already adapted to the status of an intern assistant, especially when she was working under someone with a personality like Su Rui, she could distinguish between public and private.

Lin Xi put down the water glass, Su Rui took it up and took a sip and finally let out a sigh of relief: "Thank you."

Lin Xi smiled and patiently persuaded: "Anyway, it's just to negotiate, not to sign it right away. Sister Su, calm down."

When going out, Su Rui told her that it was too hard to say "Manager Su, Manager Su" all the time and she was not used to it. Lin Xi immediately understood and called out "Sister Su" like other people.

Su Rui is very satisfied with this. Don't look at how Lin Xi treated Chu Muqing in the past, She really can't find anything wrong with Lin Xi now but she really looks like a down-to-earth assistant. Maybe Chu Muqing's speculation was right, Lin Xi really has multiple personalities?

After drinking the water, Su Rui remembered that the contract just now was not going well and asked her, "Do you think it's harsh for me to sign her for 20 years?"

Lin Xi thought for a few seconds and replied, "From the company's standpoint, I don't have any questions but from Fu Chenwan's standpoint..."

She didn't continue talking, Su Rui sneered: "It's okay to stand in her position."

Lin Xi frowned.

Although she has seen the case of the overlord clause of entertainment companies that broke out on the Internet before but the content of the contract signed by Xinchuang Media's artists is written clearly in black and white. When Fu Chenwan talked about the signing, she also made it clear that the time limit for signing the contract determines the proportion of the company's investment in her.

However, Fu Chenwan didn't have any objection to the contract but she was bitten to death. If she signed it, she could only sign it for five years. If she didn't sign more, Su Rui's tongue was dry but the other party's attitude was firm.

Therefore, it is not surprising that Su Rui can be so energetic. Fu Chenwan's move obviously wants to use Xinchuang Media as a springboard. Even she can see it and Su Rui has no reason not to.

She checked the news about the departure of SK Entertainment's artists in advance. Since SK Entertainment changed its president Feng Zijin, along with the resignation of the gold manager Sun Feng, she also took away the six artists that SK supported. At the same time, SK's overlord contract became hot search and it was Fu Chenwan who put SK on the hot search.

Feng Zijin is obviously very dissatisfied with this, which can be seen from the yin and yang strange words on her Weibo, especially Fu Chenwan, the most famous female artist in SK.

Fu Chenwan became famous very early. She needed a face and acting skills. However after a serious illness, she temporarily took a break from acting. When she came back, the circle had already been updated and the traffic was frequent. Whoever praises them, the requirements for acting skills are getting lower and lower.

However, even if Fu Chenwan is no longer the same as she used to be, her departure will have a great impact on SK and the loss is another matter. The Weibo she posted about the termination of the contract is denouncing SK's oppressive behavior of the artists, directly SK entertainment four words sent to the hot search.