chapter 8

As soon as she entered the door, Chu Muqing carried her daughter directly back to the master bedroom.

She came to the bedside, wrapped around the little girl's waist and armpits, and carefully placed her on the big bed.

The little girl was already asleep, and the dim light hit her smooth little face, making her whole little face softer and fairer. She seemed to be dreaming something, and her fleshy little mouth even clicked a few times. Down.

Chu Muqing's eyes softened, she took off her pink boots and tucked her quilt.

After Lin Xi entered the door, she put the packed hamburger in the refrigerator. She picked up the garbage bag at the base of the wall and went downstairs. After returning, she went directly to the bathroom.

Chu Muqing heard the sound of water rushing from the bathroom, and it took nearly twenty minutes before she heard the bathroom door slam again.

She heard Lin Xi's deliberately slowed footsteps. In the quiet late night of the old community, even though Lin Xi deliberately turned down the water flow and opened and closed the door gently, Chu Muqing still heard the sound of her clearly judging her every movement.

Lin Xi tonight was flawless in her behavior.

Everything she does shows that she seems to be of great quality and is very caring.

It was exactly different one from yesterday. After drinking, she teased her with words, moved her hands and feet, and then started to take off her clothes. she wanted to mark her like a madman. After she refused, she yelled at her and smashed things in the living room. Lin Xi was quite different.

Can a person really change her temperament overnight?

In the past few days, the work of the magazine has piled up. She has been working overtime continuously. Normally, Saturday and Sunday are a luxury. She has been exhausted from the work of the past few days. Tonight's overtime work was interrupted by Lin Xi rushing to pick up Cheng Cheng.

Thinking of getting up early tomorrow to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau, Chu Muqing changed into slippers, got up to open the door, and walked to the bathroom.

There was still the smell that Lin Xi had just used in the bathroom, the water on the floor had been cleaned by her, and the air was full of the fresh and pleasant smell of gardenias.

But she hadn't bought gardenia-flavored toiletries before, so she swept her gaze to the base of the wall, where a used disposable shampoo packaging bag, a small bag of body wash packaging bags, and hanging on the shelf were thrown into the trash can. She bought a new towel, and the toiletries she had placed on the shelf were neatly placed in the distance and had never been used.

Chu Muqing's eyes moved slightly.

On the way back from McDonald's, Chengcheng shouted that she was thirsty, and Lin Xi took the initiative to go to the convenience store on the roadside to buy mineral water for her.

Is this when she just bought water, did she bought it together?

Chu Muqing tapped her fingertips and rubbed her sore forehead. Lin Xi's behavior made her more confused than the exhaustion caused by her work.

Even if she didn't like Lin Xi, she wouldn't be so stingy that she wouldn't even give her any body wash.

Lin Xi's cautious behavior made her seem a little unreasonable.

Chu Muqing closed her eyes, waved the complicated emotions in her mind, raised her hand and turned on the shower switch to release the water.

Su Rui's phone call came at this time.