Chapter 9

With her daughter's bright smile, Chu Muqing walked to the dining table.

"Mom." The little girl pointed to the wooden table and said, "Mother Lin also left us a post-it note.

Chu Muqing frowned lightly, the house was quiet, and Lin Xi was no longer there.

She frowned. Did Lin Xi prepare breakfast for them?

Looking up at the pink post-it note next to the soy milk, she picked it up and glanced at it to see what was on it. Chu Muqing was startled.

The handwriting is neat and neat, with some traces of continuous writing, Lin Xi actually have a good handwriting.

Just the above...

She also deliberately crossed out the sentence "Love breakfast specially prepared for you". Did Lin Xi think that as long as she crossed it out, she would not be able to see it?

Some ambiguous, but more like a random write.

"Mom, what did Mama Lin say?" The little guy said a little embarrassedly: "There are several words on it that I don't know."

For some reason, Chu Muqing felt a little guilty, she explained, "Let's eat it after heating."

"Okay, take the cheng to the kitchen first."

There was a microwave in the kitchen, and before Chu Muqing could stop her, she had already run away with a bag of xiaolongbao and fried dough sticks.

The little guy took two bear-shaped plates from the shelf. She carefully placed the small buns and fried dough sticks on the plates, and waited for Chu Muqing to come over.

Chu Muqing came to her with the soy milk, put the food in the microwave oven, set the time, turned on the gas stove and boiled the water, and when the water was almost hot, turned off the heat, and then put the soy milk inside to heat it.

When the mother and daughter were sitting at the table eating breakfast, Chu Muqing asked her intentionally or not, "Is it delicious?"

"Yeah!" The little guy ate the small meat buns with big mouthfuls, and her cheeks were bulging: "It's better than the uncle in the school cafeteria!"

Chu Muqing shook her head helplessly and reminded: "Eat slowly, be careful of getting burn."

"Well." The little guy grunted and raised her head again: "Mom, why don't you eat?"

Chu Muqing was stunned for a moment, speechless.

She remembered what Su Rui said on the phone last night.

After I originally wanted to send Cheng Cheng to school, I came back and went to the Civil Affairs Bureau with Lin Xi to file for a divorce, but that person just disappeared.

After a moment of silence, Chu Muqing's brows and eyes were a little tired, and she moved her lips: "Mom is not hungry."

"Oh..."

The little guy lowered her head and asked in a muffled voice, "Mom, don't you want Mama Lin anymore?"

Chu Muqing paused for a while, and frowned. It turned out that she knew everything.

After hesitating for a moment, Chu Muqing said, "You are still young, and you don't understand many things."

"cheng is not too young, and after her birthday, she will be a seven-year-old girl!" The little guy tried to explain the age issue.

Chu Muqing didn't know how to continue this topic with her daughter. She pointed to the time on her watch and reminded, "If you don't eat quickly, you will be late."