chapter 152

Seeing such breaking news before going to bed, Lin Xi tapped the screen lightly with her fingertips and opened the news.

The pictures were taken rather blurry and even there were obvious mosaics on the face and body of the corpse. Even if the photos were deliberately blurred by the media, Lin Xi could still see the woman's body from the picture. All the clothes should have disappeared, she didn't wear anything, so the media did this kind of treatment.

The address where the car crashed was in the suburbs. Lin Xi had visited that place once when she was choosing a new location for the company. The traffic was very inconvenient. Considering this, she chose the building in the city center.

At the end of the year, every household is in the joy of the coming New Year. When such a tragedy occurs, it is also on the news. Anyone who sees it can't help but feel sorry for the woman who died.

Lin Xi sighed softly and turned off her phone again. She thought to herself, when she waits for Chu Muqing to go to work tomorrow, she must remind the driver to drive carefully.

Lin Xi's company is indeed a bit busy these days. At the end of the year a lot of work is finishing up. After the company is on the right track, it is more cautious and more attentive than before.

Chu Muqing obviously did the same.

Lin Xi felt that her current work attitude, her attitude of enjoying the fun of work, seemed to be infected by Chu Muqing.

Chu Muqing is a meticulous person who treats her work meticulously. She has professional ethics and a fighting spirit and always takes all problems seriously.

Under the influence of the other party, after she got used to it, she also began to enjoy the feeling of working hard for her career. She made complete preparations for a project, as long as she could get a relatively good result, even if she worked overtime, she would never get tired of it.

Thinking of this, the corners of her lips twitched slightly.

She turned her body to the side and returned to her flat lying position. In the dark night, she quietly listened to Chu Muqing's breathing and a word suddenly appeared in her mind, the years are quiet.

It turns out that when you are with good people, you really become good.

God seemed to be really kind to her and sent her to Chu Muqing's side, leaving her original living environment, completely changing her life to an interesting and warm life and sending her the most beautiful person to her side.

It seemed to be raining lightly outside the window on a quiet and cold night.

It is indeed a little out of place to rain in such a season but the tick-tock of the rain hit the window sill, like a soft lullaby.

Lin Xi stretched out her arms under the duvet, her movements were very light, for fear of waking up Chu Muqing beside her, she embraced her in her arms, smelled the faint fragrance on her body, and closed her eyes contentedly.

Before going to bed, Lin Xi thought—

After such a tiring day, being able to hug a lover to sleep seems to be the happiest thing in the world.

In the early morning of the next day, Lin Xi saw from the weather forecast that it would continue to rain and snow.

The weather at the end of the year has become extremely unstable. In previous years, there will be heavy snow at this time, enough for children to play snowball fights and build snowmen in the snow but this year has eased by the end of the year.