chapter 94

Although the working day is in time for the weekend, the busyness of the entire "RICHES" building does not stop for a moment.

In the evening, a rain fell and the weather suddenly turned cold at the same time, yellow leaves fell all over the ground and the temperature suddenly dropped several degrees.

Chu Muqing rushed through several manuscripts in a row and did not rest during the period. It was almost time to get off work and Zhao Yuming came over one minute before getting off work.

Seeing that she was still busy, Zhao Yuming knocked on her desk: "Reporter Chu."

Chu Muqing raised her body slightly and raised her eyes: "Huh?"

"Is it convenient to work overtime tonight?" Zhao Yuming glanced at her with a smile in his eyes, and said, "I know you have refused to work overtime recently but there is really no way and no one can be found."

Chu Muqing lowered her eyebrows: "I'm sorry, can I do it tomorrow?"

She was going to attend Mrs. Guan's charity dinner tonight and she had already agreed but she couldn't let it go.

Besides, the third young lady of the Lin family will also go.

Even if Su Rui mentioned this person to her before and there is no information about her on the Internet, it can be said that she has been cleaned up.

The gossip said that she did not give face to anyone and her behavior was always driven by her temperament and the Lin family had always been extremely indulgent towards their daughter which led to her always running rampant.

Even so, she couldn't get in touch with Lin Zhourong for a while, so this Miss Lin, she had to see her.

It's not that she hasn't thought about whether Lin Xi is Lin Zhourong's daughter.

But Lin Xi's soft and gentlr face, no matter how she thought about it, couldn't match the rumored Miss Lin.

Such thoughts often just arise and then immediately disappear in my mind.

"It's okay," Zhao Yuming was stunned for a while, then shrugged: "I'll ask someone else."

As soon as Zhao Yuming walked away, it was time to get off work.

The people in the office immediately packed up and punched their cards to get off work. Even on weekdays, everyone felt that they were working overtime and they didn't want to stay in the office for a moment.

Chu Muqing walked out of the office with her bag and the voices of several people chatting came from the front of the corridor——

"Chu Muqing doesn't even want to work overtime anymore?"

After the male colleague finished speaking he even said with a "tsk": "Sure enough, what Shao Mingwan said was not a lie, she married a rich person."

"That's right, Shao Mingwan suddenly stopped and turned around when she saw Chu Muqing. Where is the arrogance from before?"

"But don't say, if I were a reporter Chu and married a rich person, let alone working overtime, I wouldn't even go to work so I would just resign."

"It's really 30 years of Hedong and 30 years of Hexi but it's a bit too much to let Zhao Yuming not come to the stage in public."

"Isn't that right, how much did Lao Zhao take care of her back then?"

"We all thought that one day once Lao Zhao became the vice president and Zhao Yuming's seat would belonged to Chu Muqing. Who knew that people would directly dislike it, so who should we turn to to make sense?"