chapter 140

When Lin Dongxing received the phone call from Lin Xi, she was still abroad and Lin Dongxing told her beamingly on the phone that he had received an invitation from the radio station and that he would sing on the stage during the Spring Festival Gala with the light of the holographic idol.

Since Lin Dongxing's debut, he hasn't been to the Spring Festival Gala yet. He's excited but he's worried that something will go wrong. Lin Dongxing is worried that there will be problems with his performance or his image.

Lin Xi tell him to relax, there will be no problem for sure.

The two chatted and went to Lin Licheng.

"There is one more thing." Lin Dongxing's tone suddenly became a little heavy.

"what?"

"Lao Lin seems to be saying that Guan Jin, the niece of the election chief, came to work in Chuangrong and I don't know what he thought." Lin Dongxing added: "Lin Licheng means that the other party's identity is special and it is not suitable for the company."

Lin Xi asked, "When did she enter Chuangrong?"

"It doesn't matter when she got in!" Lin Dongxing raised his voice: "The important thing is that Lao Lin has swallowed his heart and insisted on letting her enter the business."

Lin Xi thought for a while: "What do you mean?"

"Ah? What do I mean?" Lin Dongxing said with a smile: "What should be concerned about is Lin Licheng, the Lin family and the Guan family are on good terms. If Guan Jin came to the company, it would definitely not be a nominal position she'll robbed it. Lin Licheng's cake doesn't conflict with my interests at all."

"But she..." Lin Dongxing added: "I have seen her in prison before and I really don't understand what Lao Lin thinks. No matter how bad Chuang Rong is, he won't let such a person come in but if Lao Lin has any intentions then it can be said that its good to choose the chief position."

Lin Xi frowned and didn't speak immediately.

"Aiya... In the final analysis, I'm just chatting with you privately and it has nothing to do with us. Let Lin Licheng worry about it himself."

Then, Lin Dongxing immediately changed the subject and chatted about Lin's mother again.

"Auntie said last night that when you come back from your business trip, she will let you and Chu Muqing go home. According to what she meant she also wanted to meet Miss Chu's mother together. As for the address... Lao Lin said it was the first official meeting. It's not suitable for Mother Chu to come all the way to our house so they will probably let someone book a hotel."

Lin Xi responded: "Okay, I'll tell her in advance when I go back."

Hanging up the phone, Lin Xi sent a message to Chu Muqing.

According to the time difference, it is now nine o'clock in the night in the country, so she probably hasn't rested yet.

Lin Xi sent Lin Dongxing's words to Chu Muqing and asked her for her opinion.

Chu Muqing's news came back, saying that when she returned to China, when she went to celebrate Mother Chu's birthday, They would tell her face to face.

This matter was settled like this. On the day Lin Xi returned to China, the company's assistant came to pick her up.

Before getting off the plane, I received a call from my assistant saying she'll pick her up.

She was actually a little eager to receive a call from Chu Muqing but on weekdays, she also understood that Chu Muqing should be in the company now.

On the way back to the company, she received a call from Lin Licheng again. Because Lin Dongxing had reminded her in advance, Lin Licheng asked her to tell Lin Zhourong not to let Guan Jin join Chuangrong but Lin Xi did not express much concern but Shock.