chapter 145

Lin Xi was drunk and began to become talkative. Chu Muqing wanted to hear what she was saying but Lin Xi was vague. After listening carefully for a while, she heard what she was shouting.

"Why do I feel that you only treat me well when I'm drunk or sick..."

Lin Xi hiccupped, spit out the smell of alcohol, and continued to mumble, "Why... do you care about me?"

Chu Muqing grabbed her wrist with five fingers, for fear that she would fall, the road at night was not easy to walk, and the snow fell on the ground, and some places would be slippery.

She glanced at her angrily, and asked her speechlessly, "Do you think I don't care enough for you on weekdays?"

Lin Xi rarely gets drunk, and even she herself said that her drinking has gotten better.

Maybe she was in a bad mood tonight, so she drank more.

Thinking of what happened in the video sent by Cheng Chumo, Chu Muqing looked at Lin Xi who was being dragged by her and suddenly softened a little, asked the drunk Lin Xi, and asked her softly: "why do you think so?"

Lin Xi suddenly stopped and turned her head to look at her with a smirk: "You never took the initiative to hug me, you..."

She seemed to be really drunk and unconscious, and her eyes fluttered elsewhere.

Chu Muqing looked at her for a while, then suddenly leaned forward, rubbed her hair, and coaxed softly, "Dear, don't make trouble."

Lin Xi actually looked at her, pouting like a child, and begging, "Can you give me a hug..."

Chu Muqing: ...

In fact, when Lin Xi is drunk occasionally, she is quite cute.

Lin Xi continued to probe softly and vaguely: "Just for a moment? Take the initiative to hug me?"

Chu Muqing was really afraid that her swaying posture would easily fall, so she hurriedly stretched out her other arm, pretending to pull her other arm.

Lin Xi thought that she was finally going to take the initiative to hug her, happily raised the corners of her lips, closed her eyes and opened her arms.

She took the initiative to wrap around Chu Muqing's waist and then gently sniffed the cedar scent on her neck.

The faint fragrance made her mind awake for a moment, and the dizziness caused by the alcohol eased but then the pleasant fragrance passed through her nose and seemed to be able to pour into her lungs making her feel ashamed and Getting more and more intoxicated.

She made all the movements of her body depend on the posture of the opponent's body. Chu Muqing was really afraid that she would fall, so she could only hug her back.

In such a cold winter day, snowflakes are falling from the sky, and under the dim street lamps, the two people hugging each other seem to feel the body temperature of each other cozy and warm.

Lin Xi felt that she was starting to lose control again. She subconsciously felt that she should find an inhibitor.

Because she smelled the cedar scent emanating from the back of Chu Muqing's neck, the smell seemed to be more pleasant than the crisp first snow and it made her want to keep intoxicated.

But what followed was a restlessness in the heart.

Those who are attracted and mobilized by the other party's Omega pheromone, Alpha's instinct is gradually getting out of control.

She began to want to get close to Chu Muqing again.

Right at this moment, Chu Muqing whispered in her ear, "Are we hugging enough?"