chapter 58

In the bedroom, Lin Xi was carefully selecting clothes in the closet.

Chu Muqing stood by the bedroom door, leaning against the door and telling her, "Don't be too serious, don't be nervous, Its just a meal."

"No." Lin Xi said, "This is the first time I have attended your friend's dinner, so I must be more serious."

As she spoke, she took out a light purple vest and a pair of black wide-leg trousers in front of her for comparison. She turned around and asked her, "Is this okay?"

Chu Muqing's eyes were a little helpless and she praised: "Of course It is."

Lin Xi responded: "Well, I'll wear this."

It can be seen from her nervousness that Lin Xi is really worried that Su Rui will not recognize her.

Lin Xi is really worried about this. She and Su Rui met once last time and she asked the person to sleep at the floor. When Su Rui came to the house in the afternoon although she didn't say anything to her, she did see it. Su Rui's vigilance towards her is no less than Chu Muqing's vigilance towards her back then.

Since Su Rui is Chu Muqing's friend, she should at least leave a good impression on her.

When evening came, Chu Muqing put on the coat for the little guy and the family went out.

The address sent by Su Rui is located in the west of Dongcheng District, near Midtown, which is very prosperous. There are many office buildings on both sides of the road and the traffic is dense and very lively.

When passing by the mall, Lin Xi asked, "It's the first time I see your friends, do I need to prepare a greeting?"

Chu Muqing smiled lightly and said, "No, You're not an outsider."

Lin Xi shrugged, in Su Rui's eyes, she must be an outsider.

With the level of intimacy between Chu Muqing and Su Rui, and relying on a woman's sixth sense, she absolutely had reason to suspect that Chu Muqing had told Su Rui the things that the original body had done.

Chu Muqing lightly stepped on the brakes in front of a restaurant called "Jian Ran Ju", and immediately a waiter walked up to the car and showed them the location of the parking space.

Lin Xi followed Chu Muqing to the second floor, pushed open the box door, there were seven chairs around the round table, the dishes on the table were not yet full, Su Rui and a young girl were sitting side by side and the other two seats were sitting side by side. A man with a raw face.

As soon as Chu Muqing brought Lin Xi in, the long-haired man laughed and coaxed: "Reporter Chu, who is very busy is really here. It seems that Miss Su Rui has some skills."

Chu Muqing was busy with work and rarely appeared in food and drink occasions. Everyone who knew her knew it.

"Chu Muqing," Su Rui pointed to the chair next to her: "Come here, bring the baby over and sit with me."

Chu Muqing glanced over and there were two empty chairs next to Su Rui and one opposite Su Rui.

Su Rui only paid attention to greeting her but didn't pay much attention to Lin Xi.

Chu Muqing looked at Lin Xi still hesitating.

Lin Xi smiled and nodded to her, meaning she could sit across from her.

"Su Rui, don't patronize Reporter Chu, doesn't this family also say hello?" The long-haired man smiled and leaned down to the right.

He patted the inch-headed man on the right: "Dog, come and come, move a nest for the lord."