Ending

Hearing these words, Luo Yanyu thought for a while before saying: "But Guan Qifang has disappeared, and he also provided Engan with a fake home address. Before he was found, everything was speculation. "

Professor Luo looked at him and said, "Didn't the people at Engan say that he didn't go to work in the company all day today, and no one knows where he went?"

"Yeah... It looks like, fleeing in fear of crime." Luo Yanyu paused.

Professor Luo then said: "Or, he is deliberately using his disappearance to attract the attention of the police. After all, the death of the security guard in F University, the fingerprints he left on the mirror above the sink are too clear, and there is no such thing in the house. The traces of the fight did not seem to be left by Guan Qifang's scuffle with the deceased, but they were deliberately leaving clues to make the police suspect him, thus...

In this way, someone can be protected. Guan Qifang deliberately killed the security guard in order to protect Guan Jin. After he killed the deceased, he chose to escape directly, which would undoubtedly make us more suspicious of him. "

Luo Yanyu frowned: "If so, is it too complicated? You can make such a guess. If Guan Qifang did it for such a purpose, he might not have thought of it?"

Professor Luo was stunned for a moment and looked at him suspiciously: "But my specialty is to provide a reasonable analysis of suspects? And according to research, the murderer performs certain actions for a certain purpose, thinking that it can disrupt the police's sight are the murderer's self-righteous ideas?"

"Oh, also... Guan Qifang may not know, we will analyze it immediately."

"In short." Professor Luo reminded: "Guan Qifang will become the focus of this serial murder case, whether Guan Qifang is out to protect the real murderer or Guan Qifang is the real murderer of the serial murder case etc. If he is found the case will be completely clear."

Luo Yanyu's face became heavy and he said, "The colleagues who went to the Ministry of Communications have not received news yet and they have not found out the whereabouts of Guan Qifang."

Professor Luo looked at the dark circles under his eyes and said, "My colleagues have been busy all night and are all tired. Let's get someone to come here early."

While the two were talking, a police officer in charge of the interrogation walked out with Lin Xi's assistant, Chen Yue.

Luo Yanyu and Professor Luo looked at them together.

Chen Yue was still sighing at the moment, the young police officer said to her, "Thank you for your cooperation in the investigation."

Chen Yue shook her head, hesitated before speaking, and couldn't help but ask, "Is Guan Qifang really the murderer?"

The young officer replied: "We are currently investigating and have no comment."

Chen Yue took a deep breath and said, "I always thought that Guan Qifang was very strange."

The young police officer was stunned for a moment but asked patiently, "What's so strange? And why didn't you say anything just now?"

Chen Yue sighed: "There was a camera just now, so I definitely can't say something like this."

"...Okay," the officer asked. "What do you mean by strange?"

"Just that Guan Qifang, one day I saw him sneaking in our CEO's office, seeming to be stealing our CEO Lin's cup and then I went in and found him and he said that it was President Lin who had a meeting and asked him to come find some document."