chapter 68

Then when they returned to the gate of the community, Lin Xi went to the fruit and vegetable store to buy vegetables and also bought more than ten pieces of sugar orange.

Not long after they got home, the heavy rain that had been in the dark sky for a long time finally came crashing down.

Lin Xi was in a good mood because of finding a new job and it was rare to stand on the balcony to enjoy the rainy scenery for a while.

The little guy pushed open the floor-to-ceiling door of the balcony, stood beside her right leg, and watched with her quietly.

Lin Xi gently put her hand on her small shoulder and asked her warmly, "Is there any homework today?"

"Chengcheng is still a child." The little guy raised her head to look at her and explained in a milky voice: "Kindergarten children don't want homework."

Lin Xi smiled: "But you will be in the first grade soon."

"..." The little guy had just been happy for a while but she couldn't help but feel sad again and said sullenly, "Oh, that must be difficult."

Lin Xi smiled and rubbed the broken hair on the back of her head: "It doesn't matter, the homework for the first grade is not difficult and Mama Lin will teach you."

"Ah... Really?" The little guy's eyes were sparkling.

Lin Xi nodded and assured her with a smile: "Of course it's true and our cubs is very smart. She will become smarter in the first grade, so don't worry about not being able to learn."

The little guy seemed to really believe it, nodded vigorously and said expectantly, "I really want to go to first grade soon."

Chu Muqing carried the vegetable bag she bought to the kitchen. The kitchen door was not closed. From a distance, she could hear what they were talking about but she couldn't hear it clearly. It seemed that the big and small were talking about the first grade.

Counting the days, when Cheng Cheng grows up another year, it is indeed time to go to primary school.

If it wasn't for the fact that the child fell ill two years ago and delayed more than half a year, it stands to reason that she is now in the first grade.

Turning on the faucet, she held a round green pepper in her slender fingers and washed it under the running water.

At this time, the phone rang and it was Su Rui who called.

Chu Muqing put the green pepper on the cutting board, wiped her hands with a kitchen towel and answered the phone.

On the other end of the phone, Su Rui saw her pick up and without waiting for her to speak, she began to complain: "Chu Muqing, I'm so unlucky, have you seen the hot search today? Really, I want to die!"

Chu Muqing thought for a while and said, "In the afternoon, my colleagues in the office were chatting."

"Damn it! You saw that too, didn't you! Ah ah ah ah, I'm going crazy, why are people like this always coming out of my subordinates, can't they be okay?"

Chu Muqing listened to the movement in the receiver. The noise was a bit loud, and the rushing rain almost covered Su Rui's voice.

"Are you off work?" Chu Muqing asked.

"Hehe, let's go." Su Rui said more and more angrily: "Anyway, when Jingxi did this kind of thing, the character design collapsed directly. Although the company's top management did not make a clear statement, 80% of them were not optimistic about her and only said that the relevant The department tries to deal with it as much as possible but how to deal with it? These days, netizens are not fools, so just called the truth and came out. Anyway, the hot search has been hanging up for a day and a night and everyone doesn't care if it will hang for another night. "