chapter 154

Chu Muqing was sent back to the company by the driver. Because of the rain, the driver drove in the car and took her to the steps of the office building.

She put away her umbrella and went upstairs. As soon as she entered the office, she received a picture from Lin Xi, which was taken by Lin Xi looking at the mirror of the washstand in the bathroom.

Lin Xi: [You even brought it here in person...]

Lin Xi: [I...ah...]

Lin Xi: [I can't bear to wear it anymore. ]

Chu Muqing replied to her: [Go to the meeting. ]

Lin Xi: [After I wear it this time, I will save it well and set today as the anniversary of the shirt. ]

Chu Muqing couldn't help laughing.

Chu Muqing: [Shirt anniversary? ]

Lin Xi: [Hmm~ Me and Miss Chu's shirt anniversary~]

When she returned to the company, it was just after twelve o'clock.

It was the lunch break time and it was still raining outside. The employees in the company building seldom went out and most of them chose to call to order food.

The secretary knocked on her office door, stood at the door and asked her what she wanted to eat.

Chu Muqing had no appetite and said that she would not order for the time being, so the secretary nodded and then closed the door for her.

Just at this moment, the phone's piano rang, Chu Muqing glanced at the screen, it was Su Rui's call.

When she picked it up, Su Rui's voice on the other end of the phone was brisk: "Mu Qing, I'm on vacation early, how about you?"

Su Rui told them in the group a few days ago that this year she will take her entire year's vacation and overtime into account and take a long vacation at the end of the year.

Chu Muqing, dressed in a cold professional suit, sat down on the office chair, looking at the documents stacked on the table, she couldn't help feeling envious of Su Rui in her heart.

"I will take vacations according to the legal date here," Chu Muqing held the mobile phone with her white fingers and turned her body to the gloomy sky outside the window: "Where are you going on vacation?"

"It's too cold in the north and I have to go back and forth when I go abroad. I plan to find a warm seaside city for a vacation."

Su Rui's work is usually under a lot of pressure and all the artists under her hands are not fuel-efficient lamps, especially since Xinchuang Media has obtained the copyright of "Space Fantasy", a company that has gone downhill has re-entered the public's attention. Su Rui was re-promoted by An Ran and now the burden on her shoulders is heavier.

"Ah, I'm dying of exhaustion anyway. Every day is like a big grievance. When I open my eyes, it's work." Su Rui complained to her and then sent her an invitation: "Chu Muqing, I might as well wait for you. A few days and then let's go to the beach for Chinese New Year, shall we?"

Chu Muqing paused with her fingers, moved her neck slightly and brought the phone beside her right ear to her left.

"with you?" 

Su Rui said with a natural tone: "Yes... Come with me, bring our baby and that child's bride."

Chu Muqing frowned and emphasized to her, "Shu Yu is Chengcheng's younger sister."

"Yes yes yes ... sisters but the two children are not related by blood, even if they're on the same household registration book, they can leave in the future but it is not forbidden by law. If two children become one in the future wouldn't that be taboo love? "