chapter 112

On Sunday, Lin Xi talked with the school principal on the phone and talked about Xiao Shuyu's study in advance.

The other party responded immediately and said that she could take the child directly to the principal's office on Monday and Lin Xi was relieved.

In the afternoon, Lin Xi drove out alone to meet Zheng Yayi.

She seldom drives and she was not used to driving at first but she drove at a tortoise speed on weekends and she was ten minutes later than the agreed time.

The place where she made an appointment with Zheng Yayi was in a cafe. As soon as Lin Xi pushed in the door, she saw Zheng Yayi sitting against the wall at a glance.

Zheng Yayi raised her head and greeted her with a smile: "Lin Xi, this way."

Lin Xi walked in with her finger hooked on the car key and sat down, Zheng Yayi looked at the luxury car key in her hand, couldn't help laughing and teased: "Looks like Boss Xiaolin is willing to drive a luxury car today? "

Lin Xi smiled and said, "Sorry for making you wait so long."

"It's only been a few minutes?" Zheng Yayi pulled the corners of her lips and asked her with a smile, "is what you said in the group yesterday true?"

Lin Xi nodded: "Well, I had a phone call with the boss of that company in person and he said that he could transfer the company's premises directly to us and it was indeed much cheaper than the ones we had before but the location was a bit different. It's outrageous but the location is really ridiculously expensive."

"It's no problem." Zheng Yayi leaned back on the sofa casually and said, "if there is a place, it's fine. If the office conditions are there... ask Yoon first and the rest of us don't care. "

The two chatted for a while and Zheng Yayi mentioned the actions of Hongyuan Studio again and the conversation was full of worries about the studio.

Zheng Yayi took a sip of coffee and frowned: "Lin Xi, You En was born in Hongyuan Games and now Feng Zijin has taken over Hongyuan Games, once we set up a game company what should we do about Hongyuan Studio? Clearly, it will definitely become our future competitor."

"It doesn't matter." Seeing the worry on Zheng Yayi's face, Lin Xi smiled and said "Hongyuan won't know what we want to do."

"What?" Zheng Yayi didn't understand the meaning of her words. She only felt that Lin Xi didn't seem to care about Hongyuan Studio at all.

Could it be that Lin Xi had some plan and didn't tell them about it?

However, seeing Lin Xi's secretive appearance made her feel at ease.

"The game developed by Youen, the core information is still in Hongyuan, Feng Zijin only needs to recruit people to continue the research and development and compared with our grass-roots team, she will definitely recruit professional talents and we currently only have You En."

"You're right, we only have the grass-top team at present." Lin Xi looked at Zheng Yayi and said with a smile, "That's why we need to save various expenses. Yoon really needs to recruit a lot of people."

"I understand, you can't let Yoen go." Zheng Yayi smiled directly and she couldn't help looking at Lin Xi, and asked, "Let's also send recruitment information after a while? How much does Hongyuan Studio offer and we offer higher ones?"

Lin Xi shook her head: "Let's talk about it after the company location is settled. I'll go there and take a look tomorrow."

Zheng Yayi said immediately, "a few of us will go with you."