chapter 23

Thursday morning, bedroom.

The little guy went to bed early last night, she quietly climbed out of bed before dawn, and carefully turned the door handle to the living room.

Although she moved very lightly, Lin Xi, who was asleep on the sofa, still noticed.

For some unknown reason, she slept very unsteadily last night. When she woke up, she felt sore and tired all over her body, especially her shoulders, neck and waist, as if she had been beaten secretly by someone at night.

If it wasn't for Chu Muqing being drunk, she would almost suspect that Chu Muqing murdered her in the dead of night.

Lin Xi sat up from the sofa and fastened the collar of her shirt. The light in the living room was not turned on, and the light was very dim. She looked at the little girl standing not far away, and suddenly felt soft inside.

Lin Xi asked her gently, "Cub, why did you get up so early?"

The little guy didn't expect that she would wake her up, so she whispered, "Mama Lin..."

Lin Xi smiled, stepped on the leather shoes and came to her, gently rubbing the broken hair on the top of her head with her fingertips: "Is your mother awake?"

The little guy raised her  face, her beautiful almond eyes flickered: "She and Aunt Su are still asleep."

Lin Xi responded, and her mood instantly relaxed: "That's good."

Thinking back to the way Chu Muqing was sticking to her and talking drunk last night, she was like a cute drunk cat who could be handled by anyone. Her cheeks were flushed, her words were cute, and her tone and attitude were irresistible. feel.

I have to say, it is very similar to a ragdoll cat she had raised before. She looks cold and noble on weekdays, but as soon as she's drunk shes like catnip, she stretches her  waist every minute, rubs against her, begging for her caress.

Thinking of this, Lin Xi couldn't help but smile a little.

She was already accustomed to that person's unsmiling, alienated appearance on weekdays. It was the first time she saw Chu Muqing like this. She was surprised but had a different kind of cuteness, at least it didn't make people feel distant.

"Mother Lin..." The little guy blinked at her: "What are you thinking?"

"Huh?" Lin Xi came back to her senses and said solemnly, "I'm thinking about a child of your age, who is still growing so waking up so early will affect her physical development."

Inexplicably, Lin Xi suddenly felt that the little guy's eyes looked like Chu Muqing's, including the delicate and fair facial features, as if she was a miniature version of Chu Muqing.

The little guy is only seven years old, but Chu Muqing's age...

Regarding Chu Muqing's past, she didn't see any specific explanation from the author when she read the book, but if the little guy is really Chu Muqing's daughter, then according to the little guy's age, we can guess that when Chu Muqing gave birth to her , she isnt even an adult?

The thought flashed by, and Lin Xi calmed down again. No matter how the child came, Chu Muqing did not give up on her, and was willing to bear the reputation of being an unmarried daughter for her, which was enough to prove that she was a very responsible mother.

The little guy couldn't understand Lin Xi's words. She blinked her beautiful almond eyes and asked, "Mother Lin, what does it mean to affect physical development?"

"That's right," Lin Xi pinched her cute little cheeks and explained with a smile, "Our cubs were supposed to be very smart, but because they didn't get enough sleep, they became unwise."