chapter 144

The end of the year is the busiest time for the company and Lin Xi can hardly take time off before the holidays.

The two children at home have been on vacation. They eat, drink and have fun at home every day and are occasionally taken to the playground by the housekeeper to play. The holiday is very enjoyable.

Lin Xi and Chu Muqing came home from work every day and when they heard Xiao Chuzhi excitedly tell them where they went to play today, the two adults seemed to be infected as well. Feel their happiness from the happy tone of the little ones.

The children are so cute. Because of the holiday, Xiao Chuzhi has also gained weight and her little face has become fleshy. She has a very arrogant temper and the servants in the family do not dare not to care for her. She can occasionally listen to Shu Yu's words but Shu Yu is also indulgent towards her.

During the lunch break at the company, Lin Xi was on a video call with Xiao Chuzhi. On the other end of the phone, she and Shu Yu were holding hands and walking among the large dolls in the playground, earnestly taking pictures of the dolls for her to see, one by one. introduce their names.

Lin Xi looked over one by one, then looked at the two children, and asked them, "Do you like it?"

Xiao Chuzhi nodded immediately, and said in a milky voice, "I like it."

Shu Yu was serious and refused to say a word.

Xiao Chuzhi blinked again and said happily to Lin Xi, "Mother Lin, we'll go eat ice cream later."

ice cream?

Can you eat it in winter?

Seeing that the faces of the two children were frozen white again, Lin Xi frowned and reminded: "zip up the clothes."

The two children immediately followed suit.

Lin Xi didn't say anything. After finishing the call, she immediately instructed the housekeeper not to buy it for the two children.

The housekeeper responded immediately and explained that he didn't want to take the children to buy it, it was the girl Chu Zhi who insisted on arguing to buy it.

Lin Xi was relieved.

In the afternoon, the assistant went into her office again to check her schedule and at the end of the year, the entertainment also became more frequent.

Tonight she was invited to a star-rated hotel for a party and Chen Yue specially reminded her that many bigwigs from inside and outside the industry would go there.

In the evening, the temperature suddenly plummeted and it was a few degrees lower than during the day and it went directly to below zero.

The air was full of cold air that made people feel cold. The driver of the company clenched his fingers when he saw her getting in the car and deliberately turned up the air conditioner heater.

Lin Xi slowed down for a while and when the warm air wrapped around her body, she finally felt a little more comfortable.

The venue for the reception was in Midtown, the most well-known high-end hotel. Lin Xi would take the company's car recently. Her fancy luxury car would only be drive occasionally, when the black car crossed the road and finally stop in front of the hotel.

The doorman greeted her immediately, the driver opened the door and Lin Xi got out of the car.

The man in charge of the reception greeted him. It seemed that he was the manager of this hotel. He was wearing a suit and said with a polite smile, "Ms. Lin, please come with me."