chapter 126

"mm--"

A trembling voice overflowed from Chu Muqing's red lips, Lin Xi clearly felt her body trembling and the woman's arms began to wrap around her.

Reason told her that she should push Chu Muqing away immediately.

But even if she couldn't see Chu Muqing's expression at the moment, the other party's enthusiastic response had proved everything. The person who had always been cold and reserved was now responding to her actively.

There seemed to be a string in her mind, which tightened in her mind for a moment then broke.

The silent response and acquiescence made her body more restless and the deepest desire in her heart immediately followed.

All reason disappeared, she hugged her tightly deepening the kiss directly.

From the depths of Chu Muqing's throat a light hum came out once again.

Lin Xi was agitated by the entanglement of pheromones in the air. While she deepened the kiss, she remembered the former Chu Muqing in her mind.

At that time she just came to this world, that person is like a thorny hedgehog, wrapping herself tightly, her sensitivity, her defense against her, her distrust of her and now I think about it, it's her experience has been too hard and too difficult.

She even thought of that depressing dream again. In the dream, she suppressed her grief and stood alone in the crowd, facing the death of her daughter, her figure was so lonely and helpless.

Lin Xi felt very sorry for her and always wanted to do something for her.

Pulling back all Lin Xi's thoughts, her soft lips became sweet and delicious, Lin Xi embraced her, moved away from her lips and kissed the corners of her lips, cheeks, forehead and ears.

"Chu Muqing, I want to be nice to you." Lin Xi distanced herself from her, looking at the woman in front of her who was letting her kiss freely.

It seems to be a sincere assurance, but it is more like an affectionate confession.

Chu Muqing's eyes were still tightly closed, her cheeks were alluring pink, I don't know if it was because of shyness or something else, maybe it was the pheromones in her body that induced her body's reaction.

Chu Muqing whimpered softly, then put her fingers on her back and Lin Xi directly kissed her lips again.

Lin Xi struggled for a while, she looked so thin and didn't know where the strength came from so she couldn't break free.

Lin Xi now fully understands that this person is completely uncontrollable and wants to get close to her but she is the only Alpha here at present, if it was someone else——

Thinking of this, Lin Xi couldn't help but turn a little deep.

For the first time in her life, she longed to be an Alpha, a complete Alpha.

If she's an Alpha, she can take the opportunity to temporarily mark Chu Muqing even if it is not permanent so that the other party belongs to her completely but at least, others will not dare to touch her again.

But such ideas come and go quickly.

She hoped that Chu Muqing was willing, she liked Chu Muqing and she wanted to cherish this woman who made her heart move.

Instead of taking advantage of her estrus to take the opportunity to do something to her.

Lin Xi put her face in her hands and kept a distance from her. She took a few breaths before saying to her in a hoarse voice, "Don't do this..."