chapter 61

13th Floor, SK Building.

Feng Zijin was sitting on the exclusive office chair of the president in the conference room. The conference room was already empty. Recalling the fearful appearance of those SK executives who were timid and timid towards her, the look in her eyes became a little gloomy.

This kind of life is really disgusting.

At this time in her last life, she was still taking violin lessons in the villa.

In the last life, for her everything was beautiful and romantic.

The superior family background and the excellent graduation result of the Beijing Opera Directing Department allow her to ignore the pressure from her father and become a romantic and talented young lady from a family.

Even if things developed later, it was not as good as she imagined but at least it was not like now facing the disgusting company situation.

At least, when she met Chu Muqing in the last life, that person hadn't regarded her as a stranger.

In the last life, she met Chu Muqing on the university campus after she went abroad.

Due to her father's pressure, she had to study abroad. The boring economics knowledge and the loneliness in a foreign country made her feel pressured. That kind of life was not what she wanted.

She just wants to be a director, shoot her favorite niche works or become an unpopular painter, hold an unrecognized art exhibition or become a violin player hold the world in the presidential palace of the United States level concert.

However, his father has always been disliked by the Feng family and every step he takes will be stared at and arranged by others, making it difficult to move an inch. The traditional concept of the older generation is nothing more than putting all their hopes on children.

She wanted to resist her father's decision to let her go abroad but she was unable to resist. Her father told her with naked reality that their father and daughter did not have a place in the Feng family then everything she have would cease to exist.

Sometimes when it comes to money, there are no dreams at all.

The pressure almost drove her crazy, made her breathless and the heavy responsibility suddenly fell on her shoulders, almost suffocating her.

What if she really studies and returns to China, can she really turn around her father's situation in the Feng family? That was just wishful thinking on his part.

It was in such a desperate situation that she met Chu Muqing.

It was a beautiful winter, the campus was covered with snow and the beautiful Omega was standing in the snow, staring at the icy lake on the campus in a daze.

The snowflakes all over the sky fluttered and fell gently on Omega's body. The cold wind ruffled the broken hair around her ear, giving her a cold and lonely aura.

At that moment, Feng Zijin could no longer see anyone else, only her was left in her eyes.

If she has a camera in her hand, she is willing to keep this pure and beautiful picture forever.

It was a kind of ecstasy of discovering the same kind in a foreign country, two people of the same skin color and the same language, two equally lonely souls, the chance encounter on such a romantic occasion, it seemed to be a gift from God.

Later, she learned that the Omega's name was Chu Muqing, who was one year younger than her. After completing the course, Chu Muqing would go to work in a coffee shop two kilometers away.