chapter 56

Chu Muqing parked the car in front of the supermarket and Lin Xi took the lead and got out of the car with the little guy in her arms.

"Do you really know how to make dumplings?" Chu Muqing got out of the car and looked at her suspiciously.

Lin Xi smiled: "Of course, Miss Chu, please believe in my cooking skills."

Chu Muqing asked her, "Including the dumpling wrapper?"

Lin Xi coughed lightly: "Although I advocate saving if you can save and you have to do it all from scratch and do every step well, it's too troublesome to make dumpling wrappers and it takes too much time."

Chu Muqing looked at her suspiciously.

Lin Xi quibbled without changing her face, as if she was saying the closing statement: "So, compared with the time it takes to roll out the dumpling skins that can be bought for five yuan, it is more cost-effective to spend five yuan to buy them directly. Some money is still to be earned by businessmen, which is very necessary."

Chu Muqing nodded cooperatively and said, "It sounds very reasonable."

Half an hour later, Lin Xi came to the counter with the shopping basket to check out. After the cashier finished scanning the codes one by one, Lin Xi packed them one by one and carried the shopping bags into her hands.

Standing behind Lin Xi, Chu Muqing asked her, "Can you put less gingeerginger in later?"

When picking ingredients in the vegetable area just now, Lin Xi took a large piece of ginger.

Lin Xi smiled: "Don't you like eating ginger?"

"Hmm." Chu Muqing turned her eyes away and said in a low voice, "I don't like green onions either."

"Okay, okay." Lin Xi nodded politely and asked her with a smile "What's the point? You Just don't like to eat it. You spoke to me so solemnly just now. I thought it was something important. ."

Chu Muqing frowned not looking at her.

Lin Xi smiled again and promised: "Don't worry, I will remember later, Miss Chu doesn't like to eat onion and ginger."

Exit the supermarket and walk to the parking lot.

The little guy looked at the ice cream in the bag, looked up at her mother and whispered to Lin Xi, "Can I have one now?"

Lin Xi bought her a box. There were five flavors in a box. She went back and put them in the refrigerator.

Just as Lin Xi was about to reach out and take it out for her, she noticed Chu Muqing's gaze and immediately retracted her hand.

Lin Xi shook her head and said to the little guy, "No, you have already drank Aunt Qin's yogurt. That yogurt is cold."

The little guy was a little unhappy and lowered her head sullenly. Her little head still couldn't figure out why Lin's mother didn't favor her anymore but instead stood on a united front with her mother.

Lin Xi smiled and went to see Chu Muqing.

Chu Muqing's gaze stayed not far away, Lin Xi looked over in confusion and saw a man and a woman who were unfamiliar.

Lin Xi frowned and asked Chu Muqing, "Do you know them?"

Chu Muqing retracted her gaze and replied, "People who don't matter."

Lin Xi looked at her suspiciously: "Huh?"

Another irrelevant person?

Chu Muqing didn't say more and got into the car. Lin Xi then hugged the little guy and got in.