chapter 24

Sending the little guy to the school, because of the traffic jam on weekdays, when Lin Xi sent the little guy to the school gate, the preparation bell just rang.

After the white dew, the weather gradually turned cold, and the wind was mixed with a hint of coldness, and the little radishes who were sent off by their parents were all wrapped in heavy coats.

The little guy's school is actually not far from their home, but roads are being built everywhere in Dongcheng District recently, and the road construction will inevitably cause traffic jams. Lin Xi was afraid that she would be late, so she even called her out 20 minutes earlier, but unfortunately she didn't have time to catch up. Prepare the bell.

Looking around, the campus covers an extremely wide area, and you can see the luxurious facilities in the park and three magnificent teaching buildings not far away.

The little guy is obviously studying in a private aristocratic kindergarten. Luxury cars at the school gate are not uncommon, and even many children are picked up by drivers in suits and leather shoes.

Lin Xi was stunned secretly. She was worried that Zheng Yayi's sports car was too coquettish and the movement was too loud and eye-catching, so she stopped far away. She knew that this school was a noble kindergarten, so she let Zheng Yayi directly After sending it to the school gate, she and Zaizai won't be allowed to walk so far on foot.

"Children Chu Zhi is here!"

When Lin Xi brought Chu Zhi over, Ms. Chen, the deputy head teacher of Chu Zhi, saw it, and when Mr. Chen saw Chu Zhi, she was upset.

But she still waved with a smile on her face, and her tone was so exaggerated that she felt disgusted.

When Chu Zhi was in school, the school once conducted a survey, asking the children to tell their mother's occupation in public.

This is an aristocratic kindergarten, and the school leaders are good at marketing. They have published many positive publicity on the Internet. Therefore, in just ten years, they have become the first choice for the rich and powerful in the capital for their children.

On that day, all the young masters and young ladies in the class proudly shared their rich family background.

Only the shortest and most beautiful little girl in the class stood up and said in a milky voice, "My mother is a reporter."

Teacher Chen frowned: "Reporter?"

Chu Zhi was young, so how could she understand the twists and turns in adults' hearts, she smiled brightly and said, "Well, my mother is a reporter, she works very hard."

Teacher Chen sneered, how much salary can a reporter get? Can you compare with the kids in the class who have a company at home?

Mr. Chen suppressed the disgust in her heart and asked her with a smile, "What about your mother's Alpha?"

Although she asked these words casually with ulterior motives, the children didn't hear the problem, but the little guy was stunned for a moment.

Her beautiful big eyes flickered, and then she lowered her head and said sullenly, "My mother...she doesn't have Alpha."

"No Alpha?" Teacher Chen asked deliberately: "How did you get born without Alpha?"

Then, the whole class burst into laughter.

At that moment, Chu Zhi felt aggrieved and wanted to cry, but she still held back.

Because when I came, my mother told her to be brave.

Chu Muqing's original intention was just to be afraid that on her first day in kindergarten, she would be homesick and miss her mother, so she let her overcome difficulties bravely.