chapter 10

ten minutes ago—

As soon as Chu Muqing entered the mall, a feeling of tightness in her chest began to haunt her chest.

In such a public place, even if she deliberately avoided the crowd and tried to take the escalator with few people to the third floor, she was still affected by several Alpha pheromones passing by not far away.

Generally speaking, especially in public places, most Alphas use blocking agents in order to avoid the diffusion of their own pheromones.

It's just that those Alphas have just come out of the gym, and when they passed by her chatting and laughing, they were still talking about fitness just now.

They had obviously just been exercising, and the effect of the Alpha blocker on their bodies had already subsided. The few people passed by her just now, and the bursts of alpha pheromones on their bodies were like creeping tigers with long legs, lingering on her body. Can't let go.

The moment those pheromone hit her, even if it wasn't a particularly strong pheromone, she instantly lost all her strength.

She subconsciously bent her five fingers and grabbed the wall forcefully, which prevented herself from falling in embarrassment.

At this time, a beautiful woman approached her. The woman was dressed in a professional lady's suit with long curly hair and a shawl.

"Nanqiu? It's you?" The woman stopped beside her and called out her previous name: "Are you sick?"

That feeling came again.

The moment the woman approached, she was dizzy, and it was pitch black in front of her eyes.

The other party was an Alpha. As the woman approached, the pheromone on the other party spread out instantly, and there was a tingling pain in the glands at the back of the neck. It felt like someone was holding a needle and was pressing down The force pierced into the most vulnerable part of her body.

This indirectly made it difficult for her to breathe, directly induced asthma and her throat seemed to be strangled again.

She took a deep breath, but it still didn't help.

Seeing who was coming, Chu Muqing was about to leave.

The woman grabbed her wrist, her eyes wandering on her cold face.

"I heard that you are married." The woman looked at her face greedily, as if admiring a fine piece of china: "Didn't I say you are mine? Who allowed you to get married, eh?"

Chu Muqing exhausted all her strength, but she still couldn't move. She resisted the dizziness and cursed through gritted teeth, "Go away!"

The woman smiled, and at the same time, she deliberately got close to her body, letting her own pheromones completely wrap the other party.

She was very aware of Chu Muqing's condition. When Chu Muqing was ill, any Alpha's approach would make her suffer and lose all her strength.

"Look, there are still traces of you hitting me last time on my face~" The woman pressed against her body badly: "Do you think you are still the second miss of the Chu family who made me jealous back then?"

The contact of the other party made her retching for a while, especially the smell of the strange  alpha pheromone on the other party's body made her feel cold all over her body, her breathing became more and more rapid, and her pale face was no longer bloody.

"I'm really sad, Nanqiu." The woman grabbed her wrist and called her old name again, forcing her fingertips to touch her heart: "You know that your betrayal of me means that what?"