𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐧 𝐠𝐨 β†’...

Od wqterhoney

[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine... VΓ­ce

β†’ characters
β†’ prologue
β†’ chapter one
β†’ chapter two
β†’ chapter three
β†’ chapter four
β†’ chapter five
β†’ chapter six
β†’ chapter seven
β†’ chapter eight
β†’ chapter nine
β†’ chapter ten
β†’ chapter eleven
β†’ chapter twelve
β†’ chapter thirteen
β†’ chapter fourteen
β†’ chapter fifteen
β†’ chapter sixteen
β†’ chapter seventeen
β†’ chapter eighteen
β†’ chapter nineteen
β†’ chapter twenty
β†’ chapter twenty one
β†’ chapter twenty two
β†’ chapter twenty three
β†’ chapter twenty four
β†’ chapter twenty five
β†’ chapter twenty six
β†’ chapter twenty seven
β†’ chapter twenty eight
β†’ chapter twenty nine
β†’ chapter thirty
β†’ order of the phoenix
β†’ chapter thirty one
β†’ chapter thirty two
β†’ chapter thirty four
β†’ chapter thirty five
β†’ chapter thirty six
β†’ chapter thirty seven
β†’ chapter thirty eight
β†’ chapter thirty nine
β†’ chapter forty
β†’ chapter forty one
β†’ chapter forty two
β†’ chapter forty three
β†’ chapter forty four
β†’ chapter forty five
β†’ chapter forty six
β†’ chapter forty seven
β†’ chapter forty eight
β†’ chapter forty nine
β†’ chapter fifty
β†’ chapter fifty one
β†’ chapter fifty two
β†’ chapter fifty three
β†’ chapter fifty four
β†’ chapter fifty five
β†’ chapter fifty six
β†’ chapter fifty seven
β†’ chapter fifty eight
β†’ chapter fifty nine
β†’ chapter sixty
β†’ chapter sixty one
β†’ chapter sixty two
β†’ chapter sixty three
β†’ chapter sixty four
β†’ chapter sixty five
β†’ chapter sixty six
β†’ chapter sixty seven
β†’ half blood prince
β†’ chapter sixty eight
β†’ chapter sixty nine
β†’ chapter seventy
β†’ chapter seventy one
β†’ chapter seventy two
β†’ chapter seventy three
β†’ chapter seventy four
β†’ chapter seventy five
β†’ chapter seventy six
β†’ chapter seventy seven
β†’ chapter seventy eight
β†’ chapter seventy nine
β†’ chapter eighty
β†’ chapter eighty one
β†’ chapter eighty two
β†’ chapter eighty three
β†’ chapter eighty four
β†’ deathly hallows
β†’ chapter eighty five
β†’ chapter eighty six
β†’ chapter eighty seven
β†’ chapter eighty eight
β†’ chapter eighty nine
β†’ chapter ninety
β†’ chapter ninety one
β†’ chapter ninety two
β†’ chapter ninety three
β†’ chapter ninety four
β†’ chapter ninety five
β†’ chapter ninety six
β†’ chapter ninety seven
β†’ chapter ninety eight
β†’ chapter ninety nine
β†’ chapter one hundred
β†’ chapter one hundred and one
β†’ chapter one hundred and two
β†’ chapter one hundred and three
β†’ chapter one hundred and four
β†’ chapter one hundred and five
β†’ chapter one hundred and six
β†’ chapter one hundred and seven
β†’ nineteen years later
β†’ thank you <3
β†’ 100K?????

β†’ chapter thirty three

3.9K 102 9
Od wqterhoney

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

the next morning chae sat at the kitchen table, a bowl of cereal in front of her as she stared at the food. she hated that she had to get up early when she didn't even have school or any homework to do.

chaerin was fairly organised and did all her homework within the first two weeks of the summer holidays, so she didn't have any left to do. no doubt she'd end up doing fred and george's for them though...

she had awoke earlier than the others, see the thing was, nobody dared to wake chaerin up anymore (unless it was fred and george) the girl tended to be a bit horrible in the mornings, chaerin chang was most definitely not a morning person.

"what are you doing?" said fred as he sat down with a bowl of cereal opposite chaerin.

"what does it look like i'm doing?" chae said.

"staring at your bowl as if it's going to talk to you" george piped in as he sat next to his twin.

"ha ha george you're so funny" chae responded as she glared at him.

"at this point, i don't know why either of you try to talk to her in the morning" sirius said as he walked past, patting chae on the shoulder smiling at her affectionately.

chaerin rolled her eyes playfully and began to eat her cereal, ignoring the twins whispering about their new inventions.

a while later molly had called them all into the drawing room to continue cleaning, chae actually rather enjoyed the cleaning, she liked when things were tidy and she found it very therapeutic.

chae stood next to hermione and ginny as they stared at the velvet green curtains, molly handed them all a cloth instructing them to tie it over their nose and mouth. the girl let out a groan as the cloth kept falling from her face, she watched as fred laughed at her.

the boy gently took the cloth from her hands and helped tie it to her face, covering her nose and mouth. she stared up at him, slowly forgetting the others in the room until she saw molly eyeing them suspiciously from the corner of her eye.

the group waited for harry and ron to appear before they started using the doxycide, chae handed hermione a bottle and she took it gratefully.

mrs. weasley was bending over to check the page on doxys in gilderoy lockhart's guide to household pests, which was lying open on the sofa. chaerin never could stand that man, she found him utterly annoying and often during his classes she wanted to punch him straight where it hurt.

"right, you lot, you need to be careful, because doxys bite and their teeth are poisonous, i've got a bottle of antidote here, but i'd rather nobody needed it"

chae watched amusedly as molly stood opposite the curtains, she really did adore the woman. she listened as molly explained what their task was and explained how one squirt would paralyse the doxy's.

when mrs weasley pulled the curtains open chae began to spray rapidly and frantically as a small doxy came flying out, heading straight towards her. she sprayed it right in it's eyes and it fell to the floor with a rather loud thunk, she grimaced as she picked it up by its foot, throwing it in the bucket.

chae turned her head slightly, seeing fred holding a small doxy between his thumb and forefinger as it squirmed trying to get away.

"fred, what are you doing?" said mrs. weasley sharply "spray that at once and throw it away!"

"right-o" said fred as he sprayed the doxy, he winked at harry as he shoved the doxy in his pocket after it had fainted.

chae turned back to spraying doxy's just as george began to explain that they wanted to to experiment with doxy venom for their skiving snack boxes.

"harry whatever you do, do not eat anything they give you and don't you two try and test them on him!" chae warned slyly as fred shoved some stray doxy's from the floor into his pocket.

"why?" harry asked, his voice sounding slightly afraid.

"because i had a nose bleed that lasted two hours last time i tested something for them" chae said, glaring at the two boys who smirked at her.

"yeah well it soon stopped" said george.

"that's not the point-"

before chae could finish her sentence she felt a sharp sting on her arm, her eyes flickered to her arm to see quite a big doxy hanging onto her arm, it's teeth sunk into her skin. ginny quickly sprayed the doxy and it fell from her arm.

"mum! chae was bitten!" fred called quickly, rushing over to the girl.

"ah what a prick!" chae shouted, causing everyone's eyes to widen.

"chaerin!" molly scolded as she made her way over with the antidote.

"sorry" chae said sheepishly as the woman applied the antidote to the bite, causing her to wince a bit.

the de-doxying took most of the morning, leaving the curtains damp as a bucket of frozen doxy's lay by the foot of them next to a bucket of their black eggs which chae was pushing fred and george away from.

"i think we'll tackle those after lunch" said molly as she nodded over to the dusted glass cabinets.

chae nodded her head and sat down next to ginny, cleo crawling into her lamp, crookshanks not too far behind.

"hermione, do you think crookshanks and cleo are dating?" chae asked as she stared down at the two cats.

"chae you figured it out! that's why they're always with each other!" hermione said excitedly as the group stared at the pair with confused looks on their faces.

"just because they're always with each other doesn't mean they're dating" said ron.

"i mean i don't know, fred and chaerin are always together and they seem like they're dating" teased harry, causing george to high five him.

"fred and i aren't dating" said chaerin, trying to keep a positive look on her face, even though the sentence made her highly disappointed.

the next thing chae knew, the group of them were staring out of the window looking down on mundungus as he entered the house, heaving cauldrons in with him. fred and george crossed the room to the door, beginning to listen to the conversation downstairs.

"WE ARE NOT RUNNING A HIDEOUT FOR STOLEN GOODS"

"i love hearing mum shouting at someone else" said fed, with a satisfied smile on his face as he opened the door an inch or so to allow mrs. weasley's voice to permeate the room better "it makes such a nice change"

"really? i prefer watching you and george get shouted at" chae giggled.

"COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE, AS IF WE HAVEN'T GOT ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHOUT YOU DRAGGING STOLEN CAULDRONS INTO THE HOUSE"

"the idiots are letting her get into her stride" said george, shaking his head "you've got to head her off early otherwise she builds up a head of steam and goes on for hours"

"and she's been dying to have a go at mundungus ever since he sneaked off when he was supposed to be following you, harry and there goes Sirius's mum again" followed chaerin.

george went to close the door, but before he could kreacher entered the room muttering under his breath although everybody could hear exactly what he was saying. chae stood and waited for the usual string of insults she would receive for being a half blood.

chae thought the whole blood supremacy thing was absolutely ridiculous.

"hello kreacher" fred said very loudly, whilst he closed the door with a snap.

the old house elf stopped walked and pretended that he was surprised as he turned to face fred.

"kreacher did not see young master" he said as he bowed to fred before he muttered audibly again "nasty little brat of a blood traitor he is"

"sorry?" said george "didn't catch that last bit"

"kreacher said nothing" the house elf replied, bowing to george too "and there's it's twin, unnatural little beasts they are"

chae's eyes widened as she stifled her laughter, which would soon be stopped when kreacher spoke again, calling hermione a mudblood, causing chae to fight the urge to boot the creature into next year.

"look at the filthy half blood standing next to it, oh how her mother is a traitor, creating her with a dirty muggle"

"he's not in his right mind, he doesn't know what he's saying" defended hermione, as chae scoffed.

"don't kid yourself hermione, he knows exactly what he's saying" said fred, eyeing kreacher with great dislike. it made the boy furious that he even thought it was okay to speak about chaerin like that.

"what do you want anyway kreacher?" george asked.

"kreacher is cleaning" he responded.

"a likely story" said sirius as he entered the room, causing chae to sigh in relief.

the two of them began to argue, chae sighed as she walked over to fred who gently wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"you okay love?" he asked.

"i'm fine, kreacher is a sod anyway, takes more than a house elf to hurt me" chae smiled.

fred nodded at her, smiling down at her before they both turned back to sirius' argument with kreacher. although the only thing chae could think about, was when molly was going to return with lunch, she was absolutely starving.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

539K 11.3K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
146K 4.8K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series β€’ β€’ sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] β€’ slow slow-burn (like years) friends...
43.9K 994 16
"god... it's brutal out here." [fred weasley x female! oc] [canon divergent] [goblet of fire - ?] (The Harry Potter series is property of J.K. Rowl...