𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐧 𝐠𝐨 β†’...

Af wqterhoney

[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine... Mere

β†’ characters
β†’ prologue
β†’ chapter one
β†’ chapter two
β†’ chapter three
β†’ chapter four
β†’ chapter five
β†’ chapter six
β†’ chapter seven
β†’ chapter eight
β†’ chapter nine
β†’ chapter ten
β†’ chapter eleven
β†’ chapter twelve
β†’ chapter thirteen
β†’ chapter fourteen
β†’ chapter fifteen
β†’ chapter sixteen
β†’ chapter seventeen
β†’ chapter eighteen
β†’ chapter nineteen
β†’ chapter twenty
β†’ chapter twenty one
β†’ chapter twenty two
β†’ chapter twenty three
β†’ chapter twenty four
β†’ chapter twenty five
β†’ chapter twenty six
β†’ chapter twenty seven
β†’ chapter twenty eight
β†’ chapter thirty
β†’ order of the phoenix
β†’ chapter thirty one
β†’ chapter thirty two
β†’ chapter thirty three
β†’ chapter thirty four
β†’ chapter thirty five
β†’ chapter thirty six
β†’ chapter thirty seven
β†’ chapter thirty eight
β†’ chapter thirty nine
β†’ chapter forty
β†’ chapter forty one
β†’ chapter forty two
β†’ chapter forty three
β†’ chapter forty four
β†’ chapter forty five
β†’ chapter forty six
β†’ chapter forty seven
β†’ chapter forty eight
β†’ chapter forty nine
β†’ chapter fifty
β†’ chapter fifty one
β†’ chapter fifty two
β†’ chapter fifty three
β†’ chapter fifty four
β†’ chapter fifty five
β†’ chapter fifty six
β†’ chapter fifty seven
β†’ chapter fifty eight
β†’ chapter fifty nine
β†’ chapter sixty
β†’ chapter sixty one
β†’ chapter sixty two
β†’ chapter sixty three
β†’ chapter sixty four
β†’ chapter sixty five
β†’ chapter sixty six
β†’ chapter sixty seven
β†’ half blood prince
β†’ chapter sixty eight
β†’ chapter sixty nine
β†’ chapter seventy
β†’ chapter seventy one
β†’ chapter seventy two
β†’ chapter seventy three
β†’ chapter seventy four
β†’ chapter seventy five
β†’ chapter seventy six
β†’ chapter seventy seven
β†’ chapter seventy eight
β†’ chapter seventy nine
β†’ chapter eighty
β†’ chapter eighty one
β†’ chapter eighty two
β†’ chapter eighty three
β†’ chapter eighty four
β†’ deathly hallows
β†’ chapter eighty five
β†’ chapter eighty six
β†’ chapter eighty seven
β†’ chapter eighty eight
β†’ chapter eighty nine
β†’ chapter ninety
β†’ chapter ninety one
β†’ chapter ninety two
β†’ chapter ninety three
β†’ chapter ninety four
β†’ chapter ninety five
β†’ chapter ninety six
β†’ chapter ninety seven
β†’ chapter ninety eight
β†’ chapter ninety nine
β†’ chapter one hundred
β†’ chapter one hundred and one
β†’ chapter one hundred and two
β†’ chapter one hundred and three
β†’ chapter one hundred and four
β†’ chapter one hundred and five
β†’ chapter one hundred and six
β†’ chapter one hundred and seven
β†’ nineteen years later
β†’ thank you <3
β†’ 100K?????

β†’ chapter twenty nine

4K 108 43
Af wqterhoney

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

chaerin followed the pair until they reached mad eye's office, where chae decided she'd wait outside. the girl pressed her ear up against the door, hoping to catch mad eye out. as the time went by, chae had soon uncovered all of mad eye's secrets.

but there was no way alastor moody was a death eater, he was an auror. this had proven chaerin's suspicions and she was just about ready to go to dumbledore, but she couldn't leave harry in there on her own.

chae pulled her wand from her pocket as she continued to listen, her heart in her throat. the young girl quickly rushed through the door with her wand pointing at alastor moody when she heard him threatening to kill harry.

"drop your wand you silly girl!" moody growled.

"no way!" chae yelled, her wand still pointing towards the imposter.

"then you leave me no choice" he said darkly "crucio"

chae dropped to her knees, feeling as if her bones were made of fire. her screams ripped through the air as harry tried to stop the man. the girl screamed in agony as the imposter kept his wand fixated on her, she had never felt pain like it. in that moment she wanted to beg for death, hoping it would come to her quickly.

when the pain finally stopped chae was panting for air, the girl had dropped her wand and mad eye had kicked it aside with his foot so she couldn't reach it anymore.

"sectumsempra" said moody and chaerin felt blood soaking her shirt, the pain causing her to stay still, watching as moody drew closer to harry. she couldn't move, she wanted to help harry but she was failing to do so.

just as alastor raised his wand to the boy the door slammed open and albus dumbledore charged through.

"stupefy!"

he had stunned the wizard causing him to tumble backwards, professor snape and professor mcgonagall hurried into the room and mcgonagall gasped when she saw her granddaughter. chae tried to stand as she reached out for harry's hand, which laced with hers as mcgonagall hurried over to them, insisting she take them to the hospital wing but dumbledore disagreed.

their headmaster gave orders to professor mcgonagall and to professor snape, if they had been confused by dumbledore's strange orders, they didn't dare question it and left the room.

chae turned to harry, whispering gently.

"are you okay harry?" she asked.

harry didn't know what to respond, chae could quite visibly see that harry was more than shaken up. she couldn't even begin to imagine what he had witnessed in that graveyard, it must have been awful.

the dark lord had risen again and it made chaerin's stomach crawl with fear and hatred. he was restored to power and now that he had harry's blood flowing through his veins, he was more powerful than ever.

the duo watched as alastor moody began to shapeshift back into his real self, his fake eye popping out of its socket. chae stared, disgusted, as the mans face shrunk into his neck, leaving his clothes too big for him.

there sat in the chair, was none other than barty crouch junior...

when professor snape returned he had winky with him, handing dumbledore the veritaserum. chae grimaced as he poured it into barty's mouth, the girl listened intently as his mouth began to spill every single secret he had ever kept, much to winky's dismay.

chae saw how harry's leg was paining him so she wrapped his arm around her shoulder, hoping to take some pressure off his leg. harry smiled at her gratefully as they continued to listen, chaerin having the sudden urge to every now and again to kick winky.

the girl was beginning to feel lightheaded as she remembered the blood that was pouring from the wound on her stomach, the room began to spin and chaerin felt she could no longer stand. suddenly, chaerin chang had passed out.

when the girl awoke, she was in the hospital wing surrounded by her mother, cho and the weasley twins. the moment her eyes opened alice chang immediately got up to tend to her daughter, gently stroking her hair as cho held the girl's hand.

"where's harry?" she croaked.

"oh chaerin, even hospitalised you're still thinking of others you nutter" said fred lightly.

the dim lights of the hospital wing lit up chae's features, the girl's hair was ragged and her stomach had been bandaged, it was evident her mother had been told to change her into pyjamas. bruises littered the girls body as it ached.

"are you angry at me?" chae asked her mother, alice shook her head silently.

"why did you do it chaerin? that man could have killed you!" alice said.

"i couldn't let him kill harry, you know i couldn't" chae said, her mother nodded her head.

the girl sat up, pulling the sheets off her.

"and where do you think you're going?" cho questioned as she tried to push her back down onto the bed.

"to see harry"

"you're gonna send madam pomfrey into forty fits if she sees you're up and about" george commented, an amused smirk on his face.

chae shrugged her shoulder and lifted herself from the bed, fred rushed over to the girl and wrapped her arm around him, so she could use him to support herself.

the group of them made their way over to harry's bed, bill instantly stood up letting chae take his seat and she smiled gratefully at the man.

she observed that harry was sleeping so she stayed quiet.

"alice" molly called as she nodded her head towards the screen, signalling she wanted to talk. alice nodded her head and the two of them left.

"he's risen again" molly said shrilly.

"i'm afraid so, i do not doubt dumbledore or harry" alice replied.

"what do we do?" molly asked.

"there's nothing we can do, as an auror it's my duty to protect you all and i will, even if i have to give my life"

chae listened in on the conversation and she shook at her mother's words. alice chang truly would sacrifice herself if it meant taking down the dark lord.

harry began to stir when the two of them returned, they could all hear mcgonagall and the minister arguing. alice instantly got up and walked over to her mother, taking her balled fist into her hands.

chae had never seen her grandmother so angry, when she learnt the reason behind her fury she could understand why. cornelius fudge had led a dementor into the hogwarts castle, dumbledore was going to be furious.

and that he surely was, albus dumbledore argued with cornelius fudge about the dark lord rising again and the group listened intently, not saying a word.

chae's head was pounding as she reached for fred's hand, he looked at her in alarm and immediately took her hand in his.

when dumbledore entered harry's screen he turned to molly wealsey and alice chang who had returned from comforting her mother, she was just as furious now.

dumbledore turned to look at the group around harry's bed, all of them staring up at him.

"there is work to be done" he started "molly am i right in thinking i can count on you and arthur?"

"of course you can, it's arthur's love of muggle's that keeps him at the ministry, fudge thinks he lacks proper wizarding pride" molly said, she was white to the lips.

"then i need to send a message to arthur" said dumbledore "all those that we can persuade of the truth must be notified immediately, and he is well placed to contact those at the ministry who are not as shortsighted as cornelius"

bill agreed that he would go to his father straight away as dumbledore turned to alice.

"alice, i understand that you have a presence in the auror department, if you can, gather as many as you can when your daughter is well of course.. please persuade as many as you can of the truth" dumbledore insisted and alice nodded her head.

"of course dumbledore" said alice.

chaerin listened as dumbledore began to give orders to everyone, laughing slightly when molly reacted to sirius black appearing no longer as his animagus.

the young girl knew that for dumbledore to give orders like these, there was no doubt that the dark lord had risen again. she had no idea what it would lead to in the future, but she knew that she would be okay if she surrounded herself with the people around her currently, because she loved them dearly and if there was something voldemort didn't have, it was love.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

657 0 46
(FINISHED BUT NOT EDITTED) Preview: "...just shove off mate!" Fred said, face to face with Credric. He looked over at Winnie and she had fainted comp...
5.7M 152K 87
YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well, sort of. she was a fierce friend with a...
50.1K 1.4K 44
"We aren't friends?" Fred's tone was hard to read. "Well, I don't know, would you call us friends?" "Yeah?" I hummed thoughtfully. His face contor...
1.5K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...