𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐧 𝐠𝐨 β†’...

Od wqterhoney

[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine... VΓ­ce

β†’ characters
β†’ prologue
β†’ chapter one
β†’ chapter two
β†’ chapter three
β†’ chapter four
β†’ chapter five
β†’ chapter six
β†’ chapter seven
β†’ chapter eight
β†’ chapter nine
β†’ chapter ten
β†’ chapter eleven
β†’ chapter twelve
β†’ chapter thirteen
β†’ chapter fourteen
β†’ chapter fifteen
β†’ chapter sixteen
β†’ chapter seventeen
β†’ chapter eighteen
β†’ chapter nineteen
β†’ chapter twenty
β†’ chapter twenty one
β†’ chapter twenty two
β†’ chapter twenty three
β†’ chapter twenty five
β†’ chapter twenty six
β†’ chapter twenty seven
β†’ chapter twenty eight
β†’ chapter twenty nine
β†’ chapter thirty
β†’ order of the phoenix
β†’ chapter thirty one
β†’ chapter thirty two
β†’ chapter thirty three
β†’ chapter thirty four
β†’ chapter thirty five
β†’ chapter thirty six
β†’ chapter thirty seven
β†’ chapter thirty eight
β†’ chapter thirty nine
β†’ chapter forty
β†’ chapter forty one
β†’ chapter forty two
β†’ chapter forty three
β†’ chapter forty four
β†’ chapter forty five
β†’ chapter forty six
β†’ chapter forty seven
β†’ chapter forty eight
β†’ chapter forty nine
β†’ chapter fifty
β†’ chapter fifty one
β†’ chapter fifty two
β†’ chapter fifty three
β†’ chapter fifty four
β†’ chapter fifty five
β†’ chapter fifty six
β†’ chapter fifty seven
β†’ chapter fifty eight
β†’ chapter fifty nine
β†’ chapter sixty
β†’ chapter sixty one
β†’ chapter sixty two
β†’ chapter sixty three
β†’ chapter sixty four
β†’ chapter sixty five
β†’ chapter sixty six
β†’ chapter sixty seven
β†’ half blood prince
β†’ chapter sixty eight
β†’ chapter sixty nine
β†’ chapter seventy
β†’ chapter seventy one
β†’ chapter seventy two
β†’ chapter seventy three
β†’ chapter seventy four
β†’ chapter seventy five
β†’ chapter seventy six
β†’ chapter seventy seven
β†’ chapter seventy eight
β†’ chapter seventy nine
β†’ chapter eighty
β†’ chapter eighty one
β†’ chapter eighty two
β†’ chapter eighty three
β†’ chapter eighty four
β†’ deathly hallows
β†’ chapter eighty five
β†’ chapter eighty six
β†’ chapter eighty seven
β†’ chapter eighty eight
β†’ chapter eighty nine
β†’ chapter ninety
β†’ chapter ninety one
β†’ chapter ninety two
β†’ chapter ninety three
β†’ chapter ninety four
β†’ chapter ninety five
β†’ chapter ninety six
β†’ chapter ninety seven
β†’ chapter ninety eight
β†’ chapter ninety nine
β†’ chapter one hundred
β†’ chapter one hundred and one
β†’ chapter one hundred and two
β†’ chapter one hundred and three
β†’ chapter one hundred and four
β†’ chapter one hundred and five
β†’ chapter one hundred and six
β†’ chapter one hundred and seven
β†’ nineteen years later
β†’ thank you <3
β†’ 100K?????

β†’ chapter twenty four

4.7K 142 24
Od wqterhoney

a/n~ hello !! i hope you enjoy this chapter, please remember to vote and comment !! tell me what you think of the story so far!

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

"chaerin is zere merpeople in ze hogwarts lake?" fleur asked as she sat next to chae whilst they ate their dinner together.

"yes fleur, why?" said chae.

"do not worry!" fleur responded.

the french girl's response caused chaerin to furrow her eyebrows in confusion but didn't bother to push the matter.

"i am going to miss you when i 'ave to leave 'ogwarts" she said sadly.

chae nodded her head at fleur, letting out a sigh.

"i'll miss you too fleur, a lot actually, i've really enjoyed having you here with me"

"it is okay chaerin, we still 'ave five months with each other"

suddenly, harry sat down next to chae, he seemed to be in a hurry as he stared at chae, a desperate look on his face. the girl froze, her fork still in her mouth as harry began to speak.

"chae, i need your help right now!" he said, chae raised an eyebrow at him.

"can i at least finish my lamb?" she questioned, harry shook his head and grabbed the girls hand, forcing her out of her seat.

"hold on harry, let me finish my lamb!" chae said, trying to stab her fork into another slab of meat. harry looked at the girl as if she was crazy.

"chaerin, i need your help right now, it's urgent!"

chae groaned loudly, chucking her fork down as she waved goodbye to fleur. the girl was definitely unhappy that harry had stopped her from finishing her meal, she'd have to sneak into the kitchens later on to eat something there.

"harry, what's so urgent that you had to stop me from eating my bloody lamb?" she asked as harry began to lead the girl to the library.

"i figured the egg out, the second task. the champions have to search for something that the merpeople have stolen from them"

"but they live underwater?"

"yes exactly! hermione and ron have been helping me look all evening for a spell or something that can help me breathe under water for an hour but we've had no luck so hermione told me to go and get you"

the brunette nodded her head in understanding.

"don't hold your breath harry, i may be smart but i might not know how to help you" chae said, laughing at her own joke as harry looked at her unamused as they approached hermione and ron who were both buried in a pile of books.

"did you just?"

"yes. yes i did"

hermione and ron stood up straight away when they saw chae, relieved that they had someone who had done magic above their age category, not that age really mattered when it came to magic. however, having someone older on their side would definitely play to harry's strengths.

"have you tried the restricted section?" chae asked, the trio nodded their head and chaerin sighed, knowing they were going to have a long night ahead of them.

two hours later and the four of them had found next to nothing that could help harry, chae rested her head on the table as hermione continued to rant about how it is possible to breathe underwater as the champions wouldn't be set an impossible chance.

chae shot up suddenly causing the trio to look at her, she quickly made her way over to a section in the library, the three of them following after her.

"chae? blimey have you figured it out?" ron questioned, staring at the girl in surprise.

"maybe, just maybe" she said quietly, her eyes searching for the book that popped into mind. they all watched tensely as chaerin searched the shelves, their shoulders dropping when they saw chae kick the table in frustration.

"someone's got the bloody book, we'll need someone with a copy"

the four of them sat back down at their table as chae began to think.

"what is it?" hermione asked.

"harry doesn't need a spell, what harry needs is a plant, but i don't have the book and i don't know anyone that does" chae explained, causing everyone to sigh in defeat.

chae yawned slightly as harry rested face down on a book, the girl was beginning to think that harry had been set an impossible task. it was late and chae wanted to go to bed so badly but she couldn't leave harry to deal with this on his own with hermione and ron so she stayed.

"i know what i should've done" harry said "i should've learned to be an animagus like sirius"

"yeah, you could've turned into a goldfish anytime you wanted" said ron, chae laughed at him.

"or a frog" harry yawned.

"maybe even an octopus, imagine having eight legs" chae added.

"it takes years to become an animagus, and then you have to register yourself and everything" hermione said bluntly as she squinted down at another book.

"professor mcgonagall told us remember? you have to register yourself at the ministry and tell them your animagus and your markings so you can't abuse it"

"hermione i was joking" said harry "i know i've got no chance of turning into a frog by tomorrow morning..."

hermione slammed her book shut causing chae to jump slightly, staring at the younger girl in surprise "it's no use, who on earth would want to turn their nose hair into ringlets?"

"i wouldn't mind" said fred weasley's voice "be a talking point, wouldn't it?"

fred and george weasley had just emerged from behind a bookcase, their hands in their pockets as they looked down at the four others.

"i would never talk to you again" chae smirked, causing fred to roll his eyes.

"what're you doing here? come to take chae from us already?" ron asked, the girl smiled at ron.

"actually ron, you three stole her from her first, so we'd just be stealing her back, and no we're not, we're looking for you three, not you harry, mcgonagall wants to see you three in her office" george explained, pointing to ron, hermione and chae.

"why?" hermione asked in surprise.

"dunno... she was looking a bit grin though" said fred.

"we're supposed to take you down to her office" said george.

the three of them stood up, getting ready to leave, chae had no clue why her grandmother would need to see the three of them. as far as she was concerned, she hadn't gotten into any trouble recently.

when the five of them arrived at mcgonagall's office, fred and george were told they couldn't enter much to their dismay. but the two of them chose to stay and wait for chaerin outside of the professors office.

inside her grandmothers office sora sat waiting for the three of them, she seemed fairly calm which eased chae's nerves. soon enough professor mcgonagall had explained why she had brought the four of them to her office.

they were to be put under a sleeping spell and handed to the merpeople for the second task. chaerin knew perfectly well that the teachers at hogwarts would never purposely endanger students even when it came to the triwizard tournament and she trusted her grandmother so she agreed to the task just as the others did.

with a wave of minerva's wand, the four students were fast asleep and ready for the task...

outside her office, fred and george waited and waited for chae to return but it seemed she wouldn't be returning any time soon. they jumped up quickly when they heard the door open.

"what are you two still doing here?" mcgonagall asked suspiciously.

"professor mcgonagall, we would like our best friend back now please" said fred, smiling at the woman in hopes she'd hand over her granddaughter.

"i'm afraid i cannot help you there, i'm sure you two can survive a night without her" she responded, causing george to smile sarcastically.

"i'm afraid we can't professor, the separation anxiety gets too much for us" said george.

"off to bed boys, you're lucky i haven't given you detention for being out after hours" mcgonagall laughed.

the twins walked away in a huff, looking back at mcgonagall's office curious as to where chaerin was.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

146K 4.8K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series β€’ β€’ sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] β€’ slow slow-burn (like years) friends...
116K 3.2K 37
❝EVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSH❞ Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
43.9K 994 16
"god... it's brutal out here." [fred weasley x female! oc] [canon divergent] [goblet of fire - ?] (The Harry Potter series is property of J.K. Rowl...
53.3K 573 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...