𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐧 𝐠𝐨 β†’...

By wqterhoney

[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine... More

β†’ characters
β†’ prologue
β†’ chapter one
β†’ chapter two
β†’ chapter three
β†’ chapter four
β†’ chapter five
β†’ chapter six
β†’ chapter seven
β†’ chapter eight
β†’ chapter nine
β†’ chapter ten
β†’ chapter eleven
β†’ chapter twelve
β†’ chapter thirteen
β†’ chapter fourteen
β†’ chapter fifteen
β†’ chapter sixteen
β†’ chapter eighteen
β†’ chapter nineteen
β†’ chapter twenty
β†’ chapter twenty one
β†’ chapter twenty two
β†’ chapter twenty three
β†’ chapter twenty four
β†’ chapter twenty five
β†’ chapter twenty six
β†’ chapter twenty seven
β†’ chapter twenty eight
β†’ chapter twenty nine
β†’ chapter thirty
β†’ order of the phoenix
β†’ chapter thirty one
β†’ chapter thirty two
β†’ chapter thirty three
β†’ chapter thirty four
β†’ chapter thirty five
β†’ chapter thirty six
β†’ chapter thirty seven
β†’ chapter thirty eight
β†’ chapter thirty nine
β†’ chapter forty
β†’ chapter forty one
β†’ chapter forty two
β†’ chapter forty three
β†’ chapter forty four
β†’ chapter forty five
β†’ chapter forty six
β†’ chapter forty seven
β†’ chapter forty eight
β†’ chapter forty nine
β†’ chapter fifty
β†’ chapter fifty one
β†’ chapter fifty two
β†’ chapter fifty three
β†’ chapter fifty four
β†’ chapter fifty five
β†’ chapter fifty six
β†’ chapter fifty seven
β†’ chapter fifty eight
β†’ chapter fifty nine
β†’ chapter sixty
β†’ chapter sixty one
β†’ chapter sixty two
β†’ chapter sixty three
β†’ chapter sixty four
β†’ chapter sixty five
β†’ chapter sixty six
β†’ chapter sixty seven
β†’ half blood prince
β†’ chapter sixty eight
β†’ chapter sixty nine
β†’ chapter seventy
β†’ chapter seventy one
β†’ chapter seventy two
β†’ chapter seventy three
β†’ chapter seventy four
β†’ chapter seventy five
β†’ chapter seventy six
β†’ chapter seventy seven
β†’ chapter seventy eight
β†’ chapter seventy nine
β†’ chapter eighty
β†’ chapter eighty one
β†’ chapter eighty two
β†’ chapter eighty three
β†’ chapter eighty four
β†’ deathly hallows
β†’ chapter eighty five
β†’ chapter eighty six
β†’ chapter eighty seven
β†’ chapter eighty eight
β†’ chapter eighty nine
β†’ chapter ninety
β†’ chapter ninety one
β†’ chapter ninety two
β†’ chapter ninety three
β†’ chapter ninety four
β†’ chapter ninety five
β†’ chapter ninety six
β†’ chapter ninety seven
β†’ chapter ninety eight
β†’ chapter ninety nine
β†’ chapter one hundred
β†’ chapter one hundred and one
β†’ chapter one hundred and two
β†’ chapter one hundred and three
β†’ chapter one hundred and four
β†’ chapter one hundred and five
β†’ chapter one hundred and six
β†’ chapter one hundred and seven
β†’ nineteen years later
β†’ thank you <3
β†’ 100K?????

β†’ chapter seventeen

5.1K 181 33
By wqterhoney

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

the next week was full of girls giggling and whispering in the corridors as the christmas holidays were arriving rapidly. chae had laughed when harry and ron complained that they all travelled in packs. she was currently sat at the gryffindor table with hermione, ron and harry.

"harry have you had any luck with that egg?" chae asked as placed her quill onto the parchment.

"no he hasn't, he hasn't bothered to try and work it out" said hermione, causing chae's eyes to widen at harry.

"harry! you told me you'd figured it out you little liar! you lie to me one more time and i swear i'll hex you!"

harry's eyes went wide at chaerin's threat, he swore that she was always threatening someone.

"oh come on you two! it's christmas! i've got till february to work it out" said harry, hermione and chae looked at each other before they looked to harry.

"but it could take you weeks to figure the egg out" hermione replied, chae nodding her head.

"hermione's right harry, i suggest you start getting a move on" said chae as she picked up her quill, preparing to finish her transfiguration notes.

"leave him alone you two, he's earned himself a bit of a break" ron said as he placed the last two cards on his and harry's card house, however the house blew up and singed his eyebrows.

"nice look ron... will go well with your dress robes!"

fred and george appeared causing chae to look up, however she quickly looked back down at her work knowing she needed to get it done. the twins sat down at their table.

"ron, can we borrow pigwidgeon?" asked george.

"no, he's off delivering a letter, why?" said ron.

"cause george wants to ask him to the ball" fred responded sarcastically.

"because we want to send a letter you stupid great prat" said george.

"who do you keep writing to eh?" questioned ron further.

chae knew who the twins were writing to, she wasn't happy about it either. ludo bagman hadn't paid the twins their money which made her furious, the man claimed to be all high and mighty but refused to give two teenage boys the money they won fair and square.

"nose out ron... or i'll burn that for you too" threatened fred as he waved his wand warning the boy.

"so... you lot got dates to the ball yet?" he continued, ron shook his head.

"nope"

"well you better get a move on, all the good ones will be gone soon"

chae scoffed at the boys behaviour, sometimes she wanted to knock some sense into him. it wasn't as if girls had to be up to a certain standard in order to get a date to the ball. chae firmly believed that everybody was beautiful in their own way and shouldn't have to live up to somebody else's standards and she would always stand for that. the dark haired girl turned her head to hermione, blocking out the boys conversation.

"mione, have you got a date to the ball yet?" she asked, hermione smiled at the girl.

"i do chae!" she said happily.

"oh my! spill now! who asked you?" chae responded excitedly.

hermione bit her smile before answering chaerin's question.

"viktor krum!"

"no way! really?!"

"yes really!"

"hermione that's brilliant! i'm so happy for you!" chae squealed, the two girls laughing together.

"oi, what are you two giggling and squealing about?" asked ron, chae shook her head.

"it's none of your business" hermione said, wanting to keep her date a secret from the boys.

"chae do you have a date yet?" she asked, chae shook her head.

"i've been asked a few times, but i turned them all down" chae explained, hermione's expression faltered.

"why?"

chae shook her head, not wanting to respond. the reason she turned them all down was because she hoped that fred would ask her, she really didn't want to go with anyone else.

"hold on" hermione said, a smile forming on her face as she realised why chae had turned the other boys down.

"you want fred to ask you!" she whispered, chae didn't know what to respond, hermione was correct.

"no, don't be so silly"

"oh come on chae! you so do"

"i don't know what you're talking about mione"

before hermione could respond, a paper ball was chucked at chae. the girl directed her head to where the ball had come from, ready to scold the person but her eyes softened when she saw it was fred.

"chaerin!" he called, she nodded at him with her eyebrow raised.

"yes darling?" she said sarcastically, but ron still gagged at the nickname and harry looked at her in shock.

"want to come to the ball with me?" he asked casually, but on the inside he was freaking out. chae began to blush as she took a moment to respond, the question catching her off guard.

"oh, um, yeah, yeah sure" she responded, before turning back to hermione, resisting the urge to scream in excitement.

"there you go! piece of cake" fred said to harry and ron discreetly looking at chae who was fighting the urge to smile, the tall boy got to his feet and yawned before speaking to his twin "come on george, we'd better use a school owl"

george nodded and stood up "you coming chae?" he called, chae smiled and began to pack her stuff away, following after the twins.

"see you guys later!"

the three of them left the great hall and began to head to the owlery, chae was so happy that she could hardly keep the grin off her face which caused fred to smirk, liking the fact that he had this sort of effect on the girl.

"you know chaerin, we've written to this man so many times, i'm starting to think he's avoiding us" george said, even though the twins knew full well that ludo bagman was most definitely avoiding them.

"well, you tell that filthy, lying bagman man that if he doesn't pay up soon, then i'll have to go to him myself and i'll fight him the muggle way and if he still doesn't pay up then i'll use my wand!"

"ah yes chae, we'll tell him we've got a small girl as a guard dog just waiting to tear his head off" laughed fred.

"i'm sure that'll scare him" george said, nudging fred with him his elbow.

chae glared at the two of them as they walked into the owlery, she went and paid a visit to sora's owl zeus whilst the twins sent an owl off. the girl placed some food in her hand, holding it out so zeus could eat it, he nibbled her ear affectionately before eating the food.

when the twins were done they made their way back over to chae, smiling at the girl.

"when george and i have our joke shop, are you going to work for us? you know you've got a place there, just for you" said fred as he wrapped an arm around the girl.

"you can live with us too chae! we'll make it all nice for you!" said george sweetly, causing chae to smile up at the boys.

"i'd love to live with you guys, but i don't think i can work for you, i don't want to be bossed around by you two all day" she responded.

"why not?" george frowned.

the girl sighed before she answered "my mother wants me to become an auror like her"

alice chang was a talented woman, many cells in azkaban were full because of her. she was brilliant at her job, one of the best the ministry had and she knew for a fact her eldest daughter would be just like her when it came to being an auror. she wanted chae to become an auror so desperately.

"well chae, the offers always there and it always will be" fred said lovingly.

"what would i do without you two? my favourite boys" chae said sweetly as they left the owlery.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 11.3K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
1.5K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
96.2K 2.3K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...