𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐧 𝐠𝐨 β†’...

By wqterhoney

[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine... More

β†’ characters
β†’ prologue
β†’ chapter one
β†’ chapter two
β†’ chapter three
β†’ chapter four
β†’ chapter five
β†’ chapter six
β†’ chapter seven
β†’ chapter eight
β†’ chapter nine
β†’ chapter ten
β†’ chapter eleven
β†’ chapter twelve
β†’ chapter thirteen
β†’ chapter fourteen
β†’ chapter fifteen
β†’ chapter seventeen
β†’ chapter eighteen
β†’ chapter nineteen
β†’ chapter twenty
β†’ chapter twenty one
β†’ chapter twenty two
β†’ chapter twenty three
β†’ chapter twenty four
β†’ chapter twenty five
β†’ chapter twenty six
β†’ chapter twenty seven
β†’ chapter twenty eight
β†’ chapter twenty nine
β†’ chapter thirty
β†’ order of the phoenix
β†’ chapter thirty one
β†’ chapter thirty two
β†’ chapter thirty three
β†’ chapter thirty four
β†’ chapter thirty five
β†’ chapter thirty six
β†’ chapter thirty seven
β†’ chapter thirty eight
β†’ chapter thirty nine
β†’ chapter forty
β†’ chapter forty one
β†’ chapter forty two
β†’ chapter forty three
β†’ chapter forty four
β†’ chapter forty five
β†’ chapter forty six
β†’ chapter forty seven
β†’ chapter forty eight
β†’ chapter forty nine
β†’ chapter fifty
β†’ chapter fifty one
β†’ chapter fifty two
β†’ chapter fifty three
β†’ chapter fifty four
β†’ chapter fifty five
β†’ chapter fifty six
β†’ chapter fifty seven
β†’ chapter fifty eight
β†’ chapter fifty nine
β†’ chapter sixty
β†’ chapter sixty one
β†’ chapter sixty two
β†’ chapter sixty three
β†’ chapter sixty four
β†’ chapter sixty five
β†’ chapter sixty six
β†’ chapter sixty seven
β†’ half blood prince
β†’ chapter sixty eight
β†’ chapter sixty nine
β†’ chapter seventy
β†’ chapter seventy one
β†’ chapter seventy two
β†’ chapter seventy three
β†’ chapter seventy four
β†’ chapter seventy five
β†’ chapter seventy six
β†’ chapter seventy seven
β†’ chapter seventy eight
β†’ chapter seventy nine
β†’ chapter eighty
β†’ chapter eighty one
β†’ chapter eighty two
β†’ chapter eighty three
β†’ chapter eighty four
β†’ deathly hallows
β†’ chapter eighty five
β†’ chapter eighty six
β†’ chapter eighty seven
β†’ chapter eighty eight
β†’ chapter eighty nine
β†’ chapter ninety
β†’ chapter ninety one
β†’ chapter ninety two
β†’ chapter ninety three
β†’ chapter ninety four
β†’ chapter ninety five
β†’ chapter ninety six
β†’ chapter ninety seven
β†’ chapter ninety eight
β†’ chapter ninety nine
β†’ chapter one hundred
β†’ chapter one hundred and one
β†’ chapter one hundred and two
β†’ chapter one hundred and three
β†’ chapter one hundred and four
β†’ chapter one hundred and five
β†’ chapter one hundred and six
β†’ chapter one hundred and seven
β†’ nineteen years later
β†’ thank you <3
β†’ 100K?????

β†’ chapter sixteen

5K 175 36
By wqterhoney

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

chaerin and sora were just about ready to leave charms, the weasley twins seated behind them had been packed up for a while, they were tired of listening to professor flitwick. flitwick was about to dismiss the class but he quickly stopped himself causing the students to groan.

"just one last thing, now, it is tradition that the school hosting the triwizard tournament also hosts the yule ball" he said, causing the girls in the room to giggle, even chaerin and sora shot each other excited glances.

"dress robes will be worn, it is only open to fourth years and above but if you wish to bring a younger student you can... it is a night to socialise with our guests but the behaviour expectations will not change. the ball will start at eight o clock on christmas day and will finish at midnight" professor flitwick explained as the students listened to him intently.

"i suggest you find yourselves somebody to accompany you to the dance because the yule ball is a dance, you may now go"

when flitwick had dismissed them the students left in a hurry, excited whispers being passed among each other. sora and chae began to walk out of the door, fred and george close behind them.

"who are you going to ask?" said george.

"chae of course, who else would i ask?" said fred, causing george to grin widely.

"i knew it" he replied as the two of them watched chae with her cousin "what if she says no?"

"why would she say no?" asked fred in disbelief, george began to laugh.

"only kidding, the look on your face was hilarious though" fred whacked george in the head and george hit him back causing the two boys to start play fighting, chae shook her head as she lifted her wand, shooting a spark back at the two boys which stopped them from fighting abruptly.

"she's gonna kill us one day, what a lunatic" said fred.

"i can hear you weasley" said chae, as she waved goodbye to sora who had spotted cedric.

"you were supposed to chang" he responded, a smirk on his face.

she rolled her eyes "come on you two, i want lunch, i'm starving"

"you're always starving" said george as they made their way into the great hall, seating themselves at the end of one of the large long tables.

before chae could even stab her fork into a piece of chicken, something was slammed onto the table in front of her. she looked up to see her sister cho, who was holding a similar parcel in her hands. the twins looked between the siblings in surprise.

"open it" cho said as she sat down opposite her older sister, chae raised her eyebrow at the girl but pushed her plate of food out of the way, bringing the parcel forward.

"what is it?" said fred impatiently.

"i don't know fred, it is sort of wrapped up, can't you see that?" she responded sarcastically, causing the boy to flick her on the forehead. she ignored him as she began to unwrap the packaging, it was a box.

chae gently opened the lid to see a beautiful folded dress, she was guessing it was her dress robes.

"oh my, it's stunning" she commented, her mouth slightly open as she traced her fingers over the fabric.

"mum picked yours out!" cho commented as she opened the dress she had picked out before the quidditch world cup.

"she certainly did a good job"

later that day, fred and george had ventured away from chae to find her cousin sora. fred had explained to george that he was worried chae would say no to going to the ball with him so they had come up with a bright idea to get chaerin to smell the armortentia potion which was supposedly supposed to smell like what a person was attracted to most.

"where is she?" said george as they checked the classrooms for sora.

"probably snogging cedric" said fred, making george laugh. as they turned the corner they bumped into the person they were looking for.

"hello there" said fred, sora smiled and tried to rush past them, the girl was clearly in a hurry. but fred and george quickly stood in the way.

"what are you two doing? excuse me, i need to get through! i'm supposed to meet chae in the library"

"chae can wait, we need your help" said george.

"the last time you two supposedly needed my help i ended up with neon yellow hair, so no"

"it's about chaerin" said fred, this caused sora to stop trying to get past the two boys, she eyed the two of them suspiciously.

"what about her?"

"freddie here is in love, he's not sure if she'll say yes to going with him to the ball, so we decided she should smell amortentia potion to see what attracts her most, if it smells like fred, he'll ask her to the ball" george explained, sora smiled brightly at their idea.

"you two are ridiculous" she said, the boys smiles disappeared and they stared at her in shock.

"what? why? fred can't help it if he's in love" george teased.

"chae isn't stupid, she'll know what i'm asking her to smell and she won't admit if you two are right there"

"we'll hide" said fred, sora shook her head.

"no i'm not doing it"

"but why not?"

"because it's obvious she likes you back, godric you two are oblivious aren't you?" responded sora as she referred to fred and chae.

"oh come on sora, fred is in love just play cupid for a moment please" george pleaded.

"will you stop saying that?" fred said, smacking his brother on the head.

sora nodded her head, agreeing to help the boys before she spoke.

"as funny as watching you suffer is, leave the poor boy alone! he can't help it if he's lovesick!"

the boys smiled at sora before they began to drag her to the library.

"wait - i'll only do this on one condition, fred, you smell the potion first... i'm not going to let you ask chae to the ball if you don't like her in that way, i won't see her get hurt"

fred and george turned to face the hufflepuff in shock, was she seriously questioning fred's feelings for her cousin? according to her a moment ago, it was obvious they liked each other.

"are you serious?" fred asked, but sora only stared at the boy "oh fine, george pass me the potion"

george handed fred the potion from his robe pocket and fred popped the cork off, inhaling the scent of the potion.

"i only smell chae's bloody perfume, vanilla and honey"

sora nodded her head, a smile now on her face and she began walking again, pleased to know her cousin wouldn't end up hurt. it wasn't that she didn't trust fred, she just didn't want to see chae suffer. when they finally reached the library, fred and george hid behind a bookcase close to where chae was sitting.

"where on earth have you been? i've been waiting for you for ages" chae said to sora who settled her stuff down.

"sorry, snape wouldn't let us go" she explained as she pulled out her stuff from her bag, the two of them had originally planned to study together. chae nodded her head and went back to her astronomy homework. her cousin waited five minutes before she pulled the potion from her bag.

"hey chae, can you smell this for me please?"

chae put her quill down and turned to her cousin, a dumbfounded look on her face, her eyes flickering down to the potion then flickering back up to her cousins face.

"why would i smell that?"

"because i just need you to"

"no, what even is it?"

"just a potion"

"sora song, tell me what it is or i'll shove my wand up your arse"

"chaerin! you can't keep threatening people lile that!"

"it's amortentia isn't it?"

"no it isn't"

"yes it is"

sora sighed and banged her head on the table, why did chae have to be so bloody stubborn at times? it wasn't difficult for her just smell the potion.

"please chaerin, i just need to know if i made it correctly"

chae stared at her cousin wearily as she eyed the bottle, surely there would be no harm if she just gave it a quick whiff? but then sora would know for definite that she had a crush on fred... well it was only sora, she wouldn't tell anyone.

"okay fine"

sora grinned at her cousin and carefully passed her the potion, chae held it up to her nose and sniffed it. the familiar scent that she adored so much wafted towards her.

"okay, i smell, fireworks, cinnamon and toasted marshmallows..."

"fred" sora confirmed, raising her voice a little so that fred and george could hear her confirm it.

fred turned to his brother, a huge grin on his face and george tried to hold his laughter in because to him, seeing his brother like this was funny. however he was also really happy for fred.

"wicked"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...
1.2K 144 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
525K 11K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
5.7M 152K 87
YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well, sort of. she was a fierce friend with a...