|BNHA| Hiraeth

By akatsukislut

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... More

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Give us credit? [2]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
Class Rep [15]
USJ attack[16]
Stop! [17]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
Deal with the Devil [22]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
You're home[25]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga πŸ•
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Pudding?[37]
Man up. [38]
Curtains [39]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
Fight fire with fire [51]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Not Even A little bit. [69]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

The Big Three [80]

8.3K 426 295
By akatsukislut

|The Next Day|

Now that Midoriya has returned let's formally talk about internships."

"These people have made time off from their busy schedules to talk to you all; so please hear what they have to say. They are ranked among the top U.A students. They are also known as the big three." Aizawa introduced.

"Oh my god, I love your horns!" A periwinkle haired girl suddenly appeared in front of Mina's desk with stars in her eyes. Her orbs then shifted to me and her expression brightened. "You must be Fumetsu, Aizawa's told me so much about you! Wow your horns are so pretty!" She suddenly appeared in front of my desk, in awe at my facial features just as she was with Mina's.

"I can't wait to be your senpai!" Neijire grinned as Fumetsu cocked her head curiously at the young girls words. "Senpai?" Fumetsu muttered causing the periwinkle haired girls eyes to widen. "Heh. Mr. Aizawa didn't tell you?"

"Don't be surprised, he doesn't tell me a lot of things." I uttered sharply as my eyes snapped to Aizawa's stiff form wondering what this human was talking about.

"Well if you're done, would you three mind giving us a basic introduction of yourselves." Aizawa interjected quickly causing the third year to pout. But before she went back to the front she leaned in close to me with her hand hiding her mouth. "Don't worry, it's nothing bad! Its just about the internships."

Pushing herself up, she walked back to the fron where the two other stood. "Lets start with Amakiji." Aizawa pointed at a brooding black haired human.

After a few moments, the black haired guy with pointy ears started glaring at us all, the atmosphere in the room shifting. After another few seconds, he started muttering someone about potatoes and their bodies being human. Suddenly, he turned around and placed his forehead on the board.

"I wanna go home." He states bluntly.

Mood. I thought in silent agreement.

Neijiro giggled at her teammates behavior, "That Guys Tamaki Amikiji, the chicken and I'm Neijiro Hadou!" She said ushering toward the shy male. "We've come today because we were asked to talk about our internships. She started to give information, but her attention shifted once she saw Shouji."

Like the air head she was, she started calling out many of the people with odd physical attributes in the class, getting off topic.
Thankfully, the tintin faced guy interrupted causing Neijiro to purse her lips.

"THE JOURNEY AHEAD!?-" The guy placed his hand on his ear waiting for some response. The room remained silent in confusion.

"Is he broken or something?" I inquired thoughtfully.

After that he tried once more, but failed.  This time he actually observed our faces of confusion making him mutter some words to himself. I quirked a brow at his next outburst, the class having flabbergasted looks.

"How would you all like to team up...and fight against me!"

I perked up at the mention of fighting, a devilish smirk on my features. Neijiro observed Fumetsu's expression, her head tilting slightly. Her mentor had told her that Fumetsu Hana would be one of the few girls in class to intern at the agency she worked at. Neijiro was confused as to why the girl wouldn't go back to Endeavor's agency but Aizawa had merely mentioned it being better for Fumetsu. She briefly thought back to the time when she was easedropping on her mentor and Aizawa talking about said girl.

"She needs more women in her life. Someone like you and Nejire. This internship could be good for her."

Nejire shook her head with a smile deciding to tune back into reality.

Mirio asked Aizawa for permission, in which Eraser actually agreed. Heh his funeral. I mentally thought with a smirk. I knew I was confident at times but I don't even think I could handle fighting all of class A at once. Even if I used my other form, I was sure class A would put up a good fight against me if I were ever to lose it in front of them.

We all changed into a gym uniforms and rendezvoused at gym gamma. Once we arrived, I flexed my limbs and went to unsheathe my blades but noticed Shoto not joining in the fight. "You're not joining Elsa?"

"I didn't get my provisional license so."

"Heh that's no fun." I mumbled unsheathing Stain'sblade whilst the others walked toward the center. "Even if we did fail, it's as Eraser said." I started walking towards the others. "This is a learning experience after all."

Once we all seemed prepared, the guy who's name I found to be Mirio said that we could attack him whenever we wanted, making me raise a brow at his arrogance.

"So, who is up first?"

Midoriya and Kirishima both spoke up, part of the class surprised by Izuku's sudden boldness. "I would like to go!"

I stayed rooted in my spot even when they all went to charge him, my eyes narrowing as my senses began to tingle. This human...is strong.

"WE HUMBLY ASK FOR YOUR GUIDANCE!" Izuku's battle cry brought me from thoughts and I tuned back in reality to see the TinTin humans clothes fall off.

My mouth parted as I stared at his male parts shamelessly, a whistle slipping past my lips.
"Damn."

The third year sheepishly pull his pants back up. "Ahh please excuse me, it's difficult to fine-tune all the adjustments you see."

I watched as although Mirio's brief nudeness had startled them, Izuku still went to attack. However...it passed right through his body. Kirishima jumped aiming right for Mirio and for a second I thought it was lights out for the male but I frowned as he suddenly disappeared. My eyes snapped to the ground which he had fell through; everyone thinking he had some teleportation quirk but my eyes had caught his movement.

"Now for the closed ranged ones..." I heard his voice say from behind the close ranged fighters as I was still a distance from them watching the fight. I watched as the third year completely obliterated all the close combat fighters with one punch to the gut. Ne, that looks like it hurts. I thought in anticipation. And with that I began walking towards the fight at a slow pace.

Midoriya was all pumped up, his eyes trying to deduct what the third years quirk was. "We have to find a way to beat him!"

Then out of no where, Mirio appeared behind Izuku but it was to late as he took the boy down. It wasn't long before he took down the rest.

Mirio's brows raised as he turned his head to see Fumetsu finally joining the fight, approaching at a leisure pace. "I was wondering when you'd join the fight. From your success in the sports festival, I hope you don't disappoint."

I cocked my head as he suddenly disappeared. He's down there. I assessed as I waited patiently for the man to resurface. It seems my prayers were answered as my ears twitched at movement behind me.

Mirios fist smashed into the girls abdomen going for a quick knock out. Her form keels over from the force of the punch but his eyes widened as her hands gripped his wrist harshly.

"Ne, that felt good." Her voice came and Mirio's body was suddenly tugged forward and her elbow was slammed into his abdomen.

The wind was knocked out of him and his body flung across the arena form the force of her attack. What the—this girls not like the rest...Finally gathering his whits, he maneuvered his body and skidded across the ground. Mirio felt the skin on the pads of his feet scrape against the ground but he ignored it, assessing his new opponent whom eyed him with equal curiosity.

I put my full strength into that hit, any normal human wouldn't even be standing right now. I mentally thought. He disappears once again but this time he appeared in front of me.
My breath hitches as his fists lash out but I divert it and slice clean through his chest but my blade merely passes through. My brows furrow at his strange abilities and I glance down to see his gym pants beginning to slip. I see now...Like a viper, my other hand shoots down grabbing one of my knifes and i go to impale him but once again my hand passes right through. His fist that I had diverted cups the back of my head and my stomach is forcefully brought down to come and contact with his knees. I wince slightly at the pain but I quickly shoved myself from his grip and we engaged in a brief close combat battle. All my hits passed through his body whilst I narrowly avoided his.

I bring my arm up to block another punch but I grunt as his fist passes right through my arm and I'm socked in the face, causing me to fly back.

Ouch.

"Heh, I'm surprised she's lasted this long." Tamaki spoke up, turning his head slightly in curiosity as class A watched the horned girl in awe.

"Fumetsu is probably the worse opponent to go up against in terms of stamina, let alone close combat. Any physical attacks he does are pointless. If she gets his blood, its over. Like Mirio, Fumetsus quirk isn't ideal or powerful. But she was trained at a young age on how to use it to her advantage. Fumetsu only uses her quirk to change the battle in her favor." Aizawa muttered making Nejire's eyes widen. "Wow, your saying Fumetsu-Chan hasn't even activated her quirk yet? Yet she's keeping up with Mirio?"

"Most people don't realize that her quirk doesn't manually activate. When in battle, she's forced to rely on her own skill and strength like other unmanual quirks. Fumetsu's quirk can only activate upon obtaining someone's blood and as you can see, she can't get his."

"In other words, they're each other's worst opponent." Tamaki concluded causing Aizawa to nod.

"Mirio may be the closest to number one but Fumetsu is by far one of the most dangerous students to fight at U.A. Neither of them will win."

Whilst me and Mirio were fighting, and my frustration grew as my blade passed through his head for the umpteenth time, he smiled goofily. "Wow, I never expected for a first year to last this long against me!" He grinned as I hopped over his sweeping leg. Bringing out another one of my blades, I began to grow restless and more feral.

Biting down on the hilt of my katana, I now occupied 3 of my weapons and attacked wildly. Mirios brows furrowed as he noticed her neck beginning to turn a strange shade of red along with her hands. "Well I hate to break up this lovely duel miss but your hands are starting to change colors."

"Eh?" My eyes widened and my attention shifted down to my hands.

Shit.

That moment of distraction was all Mirio needed to quickly disarm me. Using my own capture scarf around my neck against me, he quickly tied my wrists together and held my arms above my head. His knee was keeping my left leg down and his hand was gripping my upper right thigh keeping it down. I glanced up to see the skin of my hand had gone back to its normal color making me mentally sigh in relief. I need to talk with Eraser about that later.

My movement was now restricted and despite his calm features, I couldn't help shift my attention back to the bulky male. A smirk graced my face knowing I gave him a run for his money. It was then I noticed our rather odd positions. His body was hovering over mine, my hands bound above my head, his hand gripping my upper thigh and his pants nearly slipping off.

"Alright Alright you win. Ne ne, with a face like yours who knew you'd be one of those kinky guys." I purred flirtiously.

It took a moment for my words registered into the boys mind, "Wait, what—"

Deciding to tease the third year, I feigned an innocent expression averting my eyes. "Well if you insist here in public I don't mind, just please be gentle~"

Mirios face turned stop light red and he immediately scrambled off of me making gibberish noises as I pushed myself up, patting the dust off my clothes. "Ne, I'm just messing with you Tintin. You're pretty strong for a human, I'll give you that." I acknowledged and with that I flipped my hair over my shoulder approaching the others.

"Geez, what did you say to the guy to make him so flustered." Kaminari groaned clutching his stomach whilst  the others began to get up from their fetal positions on the ground.

"Fumetsu please tell me you didn't say anything inappropriate." Momo scolded. She winced clutching her own aching stomach.

"Would ya lighten up stripper? Besides, provocativity is the best form of distraction. Maybe if you had used those assets of yours you wouldn't have been put on your ass so quickly." I retort causing irk marks to protrude from her temple. "Excuse me?!" And we began bickering.

To say Mirio was intrigued was an understatement as his eyes briefly flashed to Midoriya and back to the horned girl. Those two managed to find the trick to my quirk...she even managed to knock me down...

Shaking his head, he looked over his shoulder, to see his female teammate give him a knowing grin. Shifting his attention back to the class, he offered the embarrassed and sulking students a smile. "Whew just barely managed to keep the willy under wraps! My apologies for that ladies!" Mirio finally joined the group,  his "willy" no longer on display.

As soon as he finished dressing up, he continued to speak, cracking his back.

Having stopped bickering with Momo, I stood idly beside Elsa whom had a bothered look on his face.

"What did you say to him." Todoroki murmured from beside me causing me to glance at him. "Why, jealous Elsa?"

"Yes." Shoto replied bluntly making me smirk slyly with a sigh. "You wouldn't get it anyway, Elsa. You're to vanilla." Shoto frowned slightly, confusion in his eyes. "Vanilla?"

"And so...that's the gist of it!" Mirio's voice caught our attention.

"Was my quirk strong?" He asked to all of  us, my classmates were quick to respond.

"TOO STRONG! ITS MANLY!" Kirishima clenched his fist in shame and admiration.
The others began hyping up his quirk making me roll my eyes.

"If anything it's the opposite, he's just good at using it." I murmured. Having a strong quirk and making a quirk strong were two different things.

As if on cue, he explained his quirk Permeation and how he made it strong to achieve his goal.
I couldn't help but secretly hand it to the human, he had my respect that's for sure. Letting my mind roam, I scanned my surroundings not helping but wonder.

Where's Darling?

It was then I received a text on my phone.
"You actually have a phone..." Shoto muttered  as I hushed him, taking a peak at my phone before slipping it back in my pocket with a frown.

Darling: Meet me by the benches tonight.

||

~Author-sama
Fumetsu flirts with mirio?

That singular Fumirio shipper:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
242K 12.6K 66
Book II of Heroes Don't Exist "It's as they say, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain." || samΒ·uΒ·rai /ˈsamΙ™ΛŒrΔ«...
166K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...