|BNHA| Hiraeth

By akatsukislut

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... More

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Give us credit? [2]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
Class Rep [15]
USJ attack[16]
Stop! [17]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
Deal with the Devil [22]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
You're home[25]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga 🕐
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Pudding?[37]
Man up. [38]
Curtains [39]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
Fight fire with fire [51]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
The Big Three [80]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

Not Even A little bit. [69]

8.8K 517 384
By akatsukislut

||

"You say she can come back if she chose to but she won't...it's cause she's scared isn't she..."

"What they're doing to you right now is the same thing that happened to you back then."

"JUMP FUMETSU!"

"ITS NOT YOUR FAULT!!"

"SO STOP BLAMING YOURSELF FOR THINGS YOU CAN'T CONTROL AND COME HOME, HANA!"

It was as if the blanks were finally filled in. I remembered what had happened in my mind. Immediately, I tensed upon hearing Izukus voice.

"Hey guys, aren't you gonna come inside? Curfew is soon." He called out but my hand shot out and I swiveled on the pads of my feet; dragging the red head to the hidden lake I had showed him behind the campus. I didn't give Kirishima any choice as he kept quiet, knowing where I was taking us.

Izuku sweat dropped at the girls odd actions. After a moment he shook his head. "Ahh ok.."

It didn't take long for us to reach the lake and now we were alone. I scanned our surroundings for any other humans and the coast was clear.

"You were there..." I uttered lowly in confusion.

Kirishima nodded and scratched his head lightly pointing to his brain. "Yeah..."
My eyes widened slightly as a brief memory of us flashed my mind.

Wait...he, kissed me...

"FUMETSU YOU NEED TO WAKE UP, YOU'VE LOCKED HER AWAY FOR NOW?!?"

"You...brought me back home."

My brows furrowed at the strange memory, and curiosity flashed my hues. Confusion swirled in my stomach as I vaguely remembered the kiss. It was different from my darlings and Todoroki's. At first, I thought kissing was a gateway to the so called emotion known as "love", one of the main human emotions but that was a lie. At this point, Fumetsu didn't know what Kirishimas reasoning was or how in the hell a simple kiss could bring her back. Millions of questions raced through her mind.

What if it had been Elsa...could he have brought me back the same way...or Darling...

With Darling it was ownership and claim. With Elsa, it was lust and want... but with Kirishima...something was off. It was something the horned girl wasn't accustomed to. It was desperation and need. Little did she know, it was the need for her to come back to him. And the only question that came to mind was.

"Why...would you go so far for me...?"

Kirishima stiffened as warmth began to pool in his chest and his face tinted. Right now was the moment. With the moon beginning to rise in the sky, it's rays dancing off her skin. The moment that seemed he would never have the luxury of having with the girl. However, after seeing her with Bakugou and then with Shoto all in the same day, how could he tell her. It may have seemed like the perfect moment now but he knew deep down it wasn't. If Kirishima had confessed, he'd just be another man seeking her attention. He'd be no different from Bakugou or Todoroki if he just up and let himself be selfish.

But he found himself reaching up and gently cupping the pack of her head. He pushed her closer till her horns knocked gently with his forehead.

"Because I like you." 

Least that's what he wanted to say. Unfortunately, it went nothing like that.  As much as he wanted to be selfish, he couldn't. Hell he didn't even know why he told her he was the one that brought her back. But then again he knew deep down he hoped it would somehow change everything; that maybe she'd look at him differently. He realized it was a stupid mistake. Him calling out her toxic love for his best friend wouldn't change anything. She wouldn't magically just look at him the same way she did with Bakugou. But see that was the problem.

"Somebody, help!"

"I'm here fumetsu...I'm here."

It wasn't about what he wanted. It was about what she needed, and it wasn't some cheesy confession and the last thing she needed was a man. Fumetsu didn't need a man. From what he had seen, mankind had done nothing but hurt her. She needed a friend. She needed serious help. And he was willing to sacrifice his own feelings to give her that.

"Because You're my friend Fumetsu. "  Kirishimas eyes softened,  feeling his chest constrict and just this once he allowed himself to be selfish knowing she'd never understand the hidden meaning of his next words...And she'd never know much he truly cared.

"I'd go to hell and back for you."

The horned girls lip parted slightly, her eyes widening. She didn't know why those words made her feel different. It wasn't as blunt as a "Youre mine." or a "I want you." She didn't know what it was and just how much it meant to the spiked red head. But she knew that having him say something so odd made her feel special. It didn't make her feel wanted or claimed. She felt needed. No one had ever needed her before and it felt good.

It was then after a few moments, Kirishima blushed at their proximity and dropped his hand, shrinking in on himself. "A-ah sorry!"

The horned girl stared at the embarrassed boy as he scratched the back of his neck bashfully with averted eyes. If she didn't know any better, he almost reminded her a certain Otaku when near a certain brunette female. Her thoughts unknown to us, she merely leaned to the side  and cocked her head with a mischievous smile.

"Ne ne it's funny how you had the balls to kiss me in my mind but you get all flustered when I'm within five feet of you. I guess the thought really does count huh puddin?"

Kirishimas face turned stoplight red hoping out of all things she remembered, the kiss wouldn't be one of them. But of course, luck was never on his side.

"Would you rather me be like Bakugou and Todoroki and do what I want with you." He grumbled, averting his eyes trying his best to contain the inner jealousy he felt towards the two males. Though he knew he couldn't hold it against her.

Kirishima may not have understood half of what exactly happened to her but he knew that she was naive with good reason. Her curiosity got the best of her and It was clear as day that she probably saw nothing wrong in going off making moves on Bakugou and sucking face with Todoroki the next. Times like this he himself wondered what exactly he saw in Fumetsu. Despite wanting to be hurt or pissed off at her actions, he knew she didn't know any better. It's as if she was innocent to the ways of man yet not at the same time.

Kirishima envied her in a way. Fumetsu didn't follow the rules of humankind and always did what she wanted. In her own twisted way she was merely complying to her bodies demands when she was with Todoroki; almost like a wolf in heat. Fumetsu didn't care nor did she understand human actions so it wasn't as if she did was she did intentionally to piss someone off unless it was Bakugou. Even throughout her weird ways, he couldn't help being drawn to her. He knew she was bad for him,
He had been hurt by her in ways she'd never know or come to understand but that was ok because it was nothing compared to what she had been through.

Fumetsu blinked quietly, analyzing the human male flirtatiously. "I wouldn't stop you."

"No no no. Fumetsu, that's the problem." He groaned and found himself shaking her shoulders lightly. The horned girl blinked curiously as Kirishima sweatdropped at her confused expression.

"You should stop me. There are millions of men out there, men who would take advantage of you. They'll say anything to have their way with you."

"You're mine."

"Their...way..."

Kirishima nodded his head and his arms slid from her shoulders to grapple on to her hands and bring them up between them, determined to get her to understand. " A woman's body is precious, you shouldn't be quick to give it away to a anyone. Even if you're not serious, you shouldn't say certain things like that to just anyone. It could get you hurt one day..."

Fumetsu studied the male before her, not understanding his concern for her flirtatious personality. Surely he knew that she couldn't be physically hurt so why was he worried about what she did.

"I know It's your body and you can do whatever you want with it but you still shouldn't let any man treat you the way your father did. You are worth so much more than that."

Fumetsus breath hitched slightly but she masked it with her usual indifferent expression, gazing at the intense redhead.

Kirishima deadpanned as the girl busted out cackling her hands still in his. Kami I have my work cut out for me- But he froze as the girl suddenly tugged him down slightly leaning up close to his face.

W-wait she just kissed Todoroki, I can't follow after that—  But it was as if his body had  an internal malfunction. Is she gonna-

However, it was something unexpected. She merely returned his early gesture; gently bumping his forehead with her sharp horns causing him to wince slightly. She gave him her usual Cheshire closed eye smile.

"You really have manned up, haven't you puddin?"

Kirishima was stunned for a moment before finding himself smiling fondly, basking in the moment knowing it wouldn't last long as their curfew wasn't for another few minutes. Not even a little bit... He internally answered sadly as she stepped back and tugged him back toward the dorms.

"Come on lets go back. Darling and the others must be wondering where we are!"

Kirishima on the other hand could care less about their curfew as he gazed longingly at the back of the girls head.

"You really have manned up, haven't you puddin?"

I wish...

||
~Author-sama

Q: what do you like about hiraeth? Why are you hooked on it?

Poor kiri, Looks like Kiri didn't shoot his shot, do you think he made the right choice? Do you think Fumetsu knows how he feels? Why do you think they're all so attracted to her?

Well there you have it. A Bakugou, Shoto, And kiri chapter. Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
204 2 12
First, there was ice. Pained followed. This is how it has always been. But when you're hurt and alone, will anyone come to help, despite all your mi...
177K 5.3K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
616K 21.6K 46
"Is it possible for someone to become a hero without a quirk?" "... No. I'm sorry." - Basically Izuku without OFA - NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE...