|BNHA| Hiraeth

By akatsukislut

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... More

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Give us credit? [2]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
Class Rep [15]
USJ attack[16]
Stop! [17]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
Deal with the Devil [22]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
You're home[25]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga πŸ•
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Pudding?[37]
Man up. [38]
Curtains [39]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Not Even A little bit. [69]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
The Big Three [80]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

Fight fire with fire [51]

12.4K 680 414
By akatsukislut

Cue song

||

Mandalay telepatathed everyone to retreat to the facility and to not engage the villains but with how shit was going down, I doubted any of us would make it to the facility unscathed.

We were going to have to fight and I could feel an eager grin graveling my face at the challenge.
"Greetings U.A academy! We are the league of Villains vanguard." The reptile villains said.

"We figured." I remarked..

"The league of villains? What are they doing here!?" Ojiro said in shock and slight fear.

"It would be a shame if my hand slipped and I crushed this pretty little kitties head." The villain with a staff mocked moving his staff over pixie bobs head making the man cat hero rage. "Get away from her!" He growled.

The reptile villain stepped in front of the other.
"Whoa woah keep your patience mag. Were deciding on wether someone gets to live or die. We must be careful that we're abiding by stains principles." The reptile said.

"So your the ones he ended up inspiring." Iida assesses with clenched fists. You're one of the self righteous brats who attacked Stain in Hosu city. Let me introduce myself!" He took off the weapon on his back which was an array of knifes clumped together into a single sword. "Call me spinner, I'm here to make Stains dreams a reality!"

Orbs narrowed to slit, I  stepped  forward at the mention of my former sensei.
"Just because you're following stains morals doesn't make you like him. In fact, you're far from Stain." I hissed stepping forward. "You know nothing." I finished murderously.

"Why you insignificant brat!" The man with long hair hissed stepping towards me but the reptilian villain once again stopped him holding out his sword as tiger held out a hand in half to me. "I don't care who you are. That girl right there, here name is pixie bob. She's a pro hero who has saved countless lives. She's giving her all for these upcoming heroes. Although unmarried, she's content. What gives you the right to meddle in her happiness!" Tiger yelled in rage drawing his claws.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you that a heroes job isnt to be happy!" Spinner retorted back poising his sword.

"Everyone retreat to the facility, you are under no circumstances to engage the enemy. Class rep take the lead!" Mandalay ordered dismissing us from battle causing me to clench my teeth.

"Understood, lets go!" Iida said herding us up, I go to leave but I stop at the sound of Midoriya calling out to Mandalay.

"Kouta, I know where he is!"

"You can't go alone!" She called out to him but I took a step next to Izuku. "Don't worry I'll go with him." I said and her brows furrowed with internal struggle.

"Please Mandalay-San let us bring your nephew back home." Izuku begged with conviction. After a second, she shut her eyes with a reluctant nod. "Watch each other's backs and avoid confrontation with any villains at all costs!"

"Hai!" Izuku answed as we raced off into the forest, both running at irregular speeds.
"I hope he's ok." Izuku mutered with a worried tone as my eyes stare forward emotionlessly.
I glanced down at my right hand, my eyes faltering as my entire hand was consumed by red. No...I have to keep it under control...My eyes glanced beside me to see Izuku's determined eyes. I have to...for him...

"Kouta!" Izuku called out as we made it up the mountain to see a large man in a black cape about to attack Mandalays nephew. Time slowed as Izuku shot forward, enveloped in his quirk saving Kouta.

"Hm, you were on the list." The man commented, scrutinizing Izuku. The man stepped to the side, narrowly avoiding the scythe whizzing past his face and stabbing the ground, a medium sized crack forming. "Huh The boss said you'd be here too. Look girl, I don't need reinforcements, I can handle these two brats by myself."

"W-what?" I said in confusion with furrowed brows as he casually talked to me as if I were on his side. I inhale sharply as his fist shoots forward, causing me to reflexively lean back preforming a back hand spring and skidding backwards to stand slightly beside Izuku. "F-fumetsu-Chan what's he talking about?" Izuku said making me tense slightly as my brows knitted together in confusion. "Huh what, you didn't know?" The man mocked as my stomach began to knit in knots. "Don't listen to him, Izuku." I ordered causing the freckle faced boy's eyes to widen at the usage of his actual name.

"Know what....?" He asked knowing he wouldn't like the answer..

A devilish grin erupted on his face as times seemed to stop, Izuku's eyes widening in terror at the man's nexts words.

"How the hell do you think we keep finding you lot?"

No... Izukus eyes widened as his heart thumped in his chest.

"No...fumetsu-cha-" his wide doe eyes watered up as he waited for the silent pinkette to Deny the man's claims...but she didn't.

"I..." My mouth opened and closed as my chest welled up as my eyes cast to the ground in inner turmoil. No... I... I searched my memories to prove my innocence but...I suddenly clutched my head in agony. I couldn't be... I wanted to deny the man's accusations, I never lied, so why couldn't I... why...

"Say Cheese."

||
"You were reborn for this sole mission my dear hana...to-"
||

The muscular villain cheesed as this was what Shigaraki had said would happen. "Yes, remember..."

"Fumetsu-chan..." Izuku gulped in terror as the girl released a shriek of pain, gripping her head tightly.

A small crimson haired child stared emptily up at the white ceiling as she was poked and prodded by multiple white coats, her father watching.
"What is your mission, Hana?"

"Kill. Kill.kill.kill." The child repeated over and over causing the man to frown.

"Sir, I'm not sure it is safe to leave the subject here...it is, flawed. I know she is...was your former child but this..this thing isn't human. I suggest you dispose of it."

The man's jaw clenched as he reached up caressing the emotionless child's face. "I know what I am doing. Do not question me. Leave us."

"Hai." The white coat bowed his head as they all left the room, leaving the man alone with the girl whom was strapped to a medic table. After they were completely alone, the man's hands clutched the edge of the table as his hair shielding the sorrow he felt. "Hana..." He started but she was silent, staring at the ceiling above emptily which made his heart swell up in agony as he squatted down releasing a strangled noise of agony. Memories of his beloved daughter over ran his mind. 'Father!' Her bright joyous voice echoed in his mind before being replaced with her cold dead face. "I have to..."

He slowly stood up, his hand hovering over the crimson child's head. "They'll pay...they'll all pay."

The small horned girls vision was obscured by the hand of her fathers before a blood curling scream erupted through out the base.

"HANA!" My eyes snapped open  to see the muscular hero flash past me going to attack Izuku. "No!" I shouted. But it was already to late as instead of dodging, he had blocked the villains punch with his forearm. A sickening crack drifted into my ears as Izukus form flies back into the side of the mountain. The male grins but it's wiped off his face as his arms shoot up to block a crimson colored fist. The villains skids back a few meters with a mocking grin. "Heh, now that's more like it."

My right eye was now glowing a bright red, my horns match my left eye. The villain slowly straightened up and my teeth clenched even further at the armored skin had protected him. His expression was now wild as he cracked his neck with a grin. "There's no need to keep the act up girl, those brats there know the truth now. And while you're at it, where's this Bakugou kid; he's on the kill list too?" He asked nonchalantly making my expression turn dark but I snapped out of it as I sensed Izuku's presence approaching from behind.

Izuku winced out as he cautiously approached  the girl, from behind. I turned my head slightly to look at the boy making him stiffen but my eyes were on his broken arm. His arm was bent at an odd shade making my orbs falter at the sight. "Your arm..." I say with hidden concern as I reached out slightly but he stepped back in fear, standing defensively in front of Kouta.

"...Is he telling the truth?" He whispered, his eyes casted down as he tried to process what the villain had said. Despite having a broken arm and being in pain, the only thing that wounded him more was the fact that...

"Have you been playing us this entire time?"  He whispered. "All along..."

"You're not weak because you're quirkless. You're weak because you think having a quirk makes you strong."
||

"Tell me I'm wrong!" His voice trembled as his heart felt like it was splitting and two. He had beat himself up for so long about accusing her of being the traitor.

"Fumetsu-Chan...are you...the traitor?"

"Tell me it's all r-real, that everything wasn't a lie! You never lie r-right!" He cried out. The muscular villain kept his distance. Sure he was cocky but he wasn't dumb. By the looks of it, the girl didn't seem to be playing for their side like he had expected after jogging her memory. He just hoped the damn kid would come to her senses and let him kill the two brats already. And if not...we'll he would just have to kill her too then. For now, he'd assess the situation. These were just little runts after all, he could handle them.

My eyes shifted from Izuku, many emotions flashing my eyes but one Izuku recognized to well. It was the same look his mother had when she doubted his dream to become a hero.

Guilt...

"No..." He whispered as all the memories he shared with the girl flashed his vision.

"Gomen...Otaku..."

||
"Only if you catch me first, nerd!"

||
"Life has assholes and instead of crying about em, you should learn to deal with them as soon as possible."
||

"Oh come on Otaku, how do you expect to use your quirk if you can't even defend yourself without it?"
||
"I know you don't want to be on our team Fumetsu-Chan but please could you try to be less mean? Uraraka isn't used to it like I am."

||
"You better win this, Deku."

"I don't understand why did you help me?"

"You've been practicing."
||

"FUMETSU-CHAN!!"

The blade stopped inches from my face, my eyes snap open towards the source of the voice. "Izuku..."
||

"Come on Deku! We've gotten this far!" I grin guiding us toward the end keeping a firm grip on his wrist. Izuku's eyes stared as the hand clasped onto his wrist tightens. "Don't think I'm doing this for you! I'm only doing it to see the expression on my darlings face afterwards!"

"W-wh-"

"Don't make me regret this, nerd!"
||

"Go...run to the exit."
||

"I can't say I'm not the traitor because that's exactly what a traitor would say," the girl said with a light smirk, crossing her arms. "It's up to you to believe what you want."
||
"Because...I shouldn't be scared of the person who's the reason why I wanted to still be a hero! "
||

"Do you remember what you told my darling when he was abducted by that sludge villain..." The girl suddenly spoke out, her bangs shadowing her eyes.

"my body just moved on its own!"

"At first, I didn't understand it...but now...I think I do." Reaching up, I unclasped my headband. The muscular villains eyes widened as he lunged forward, time slowing. "NO!" He shouted. This was the only way. Time was running out anyways and if I was gonna lose control, now was a better time than ever while I was far off from everyone. A memory of my training with Stain came to me for a split second.

"You can't change anything unless you discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters you must be willing to abandon your humanity...fight fire with fire ."

The sound of metal headband cluttering against the ground echoed through their ears. Izuku's eyes widened in terror and confusion as her face turned slightly. This time was different...the strange red skin he had seen before was enveloping her entire body at an alarming rate, her hair slowly turning a pale pink almost white. His heart thumped as her left familiar cyan eye was now watery, a small false grin on her features. "Go, save the others...and my darling."

His breath hitched as she mouthed one more word, the rest of her eye was being overtaken by red the last thing she said making him snatch Kouta up and lunge off the cliff.

As he hopped through the trees, Kouta sniveling into his back in fear and confusion. Izuku stared forward whilst tears rushed down his eyes. He didn't know why he was crying. If she was the traitor and everything was a lie... why should he care about what happened to her...

F-fumetsu...c-chan...h-how could you...

Even after what he heard...the look in her eye made his heart quench as the worse pain imaginable racked his being.

"run..."

"HOW COULD YOU?!" He cried out into the night sky.

Back where he had came from, a stoic crimson skinned girl stood idly, grasping the muscular villains muscles fist as if it were nothing. Her hair was now fully a pale pinkish white, nails and horns longer and razor sharp. A maniacal melodic laugh echoed through the air as the creature slowly lifted her head.

||
~Author-sama
I've been dying to write this chapter.
Fumetsus demon mode is so unique and rad. If you thought she was crazy now, her true form is just psychotic. Any ounce of humanity she had is gone. I just binged Lucifer season 4 and I think the song goes so well with this chapter as fumetsu reminds me of Lucifer.

Fumetsu stans after finding out she's the traitor and Izuku was right and y'all were wrong:

Why would she betray them? You think she's been planning this all along? Anyone find it weird how she just went to U.A with no purpose what's so ever. Was she really playing them? Stay tuned and comment what the hell you think is going on? :') I'm gts I legit dropped 5 chapters back to back. Pretty sure 99% hate her now as a lot of you defended her when Izuku accused her of being the traitor 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1K 9
(Discontinued!) When she was little, Izumi Midoriya lost her mother and was taken in by her father, whom she never met. But he seems to have differen...
3.1K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...
429 26 21
πšƒπš˜πšπš˜πš›πš˜πš”πš’ 𝚑 πšπšŽπš–πšŠπš•πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš› {πšπš‘πšŽ πšžπšœπšžπšŠπš• πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚈/πš— πš’πš—πšœπšŽπš›πš} π™·πšŽπš› πš–πšŽπš–πš˜πš›πš’...