|BNHA| Hiraeth

By akatsukislut

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... More

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Give us credit? [2]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
Class Rep [15]
USJ attack[16]
Stop! [17]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
Deal with the Devil [22]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
You're home[25]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga 🕐
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Pudding?[37]
Man up. [38]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
Fight fire with fire [51]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Not Even A little bit. [69]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
The Big Three [80]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

Curtains [39]

15.4K 820 433
By akatsukislut

Long chappy -this is dedicated to one of you. Idk who you are but you'll know when you get to the bottom of why this chapter is called curtains.

|next day|

"Greetings, for I am here!"

All Might said with his hands on his hips, the entire class standing in front of a large urban training area with pipes. I looked around curiously at the maze like arena, wondering what we'll be doing, purposely avoiding Aizawa's dark haze digging into my skull. Last night I hadn't came back to the apartment after I ditched Kirishima. I spent the night sleeping on top of my oh so favorite building. Sure it was unpleasant, but anything beats coming back to lies.

I knew eventually I had to come to terms with what Aizawa told me the other day but I'm sure you can already guess I have a hard time grasping things. And if you add on that my caretakers original mission was to kill me left a nagging feeling in my stomach. And I didn't like it one bit. So I'd do what I always did. I ignore it.

"I hope you're ready to get back to your basic hero training, it's been a while! Now then listen carefully for what's in store. We're gonna be conducting a little race. Take everything you've learned in your internship and implement it into this rescue practice!" All Might raised his hand, pointing his finger up.

Iida's hand shot up immediately, "If this is rescue training, shouldn't this activity take place in the USJ?"

"No, that place is for disasters. As I said earlier this is a race, so you're about to step into field Gamma! Where narrow lanes and packed spaces make this construction site seem more like a complex labyrinth. You'll be competing in groups of five with the exception of one team due to the odd number of students!"

Pushing my inner thoughts into a dark corner, I perk up slightly balls excitement at the thought of competition, a devilish expression on my face. I can't wait to-
"I know what you're thinking fumetsu, don't even think about trying anything."Instantly, my eye twitches in annoyance at Aizawa's order. Who is he to tell me what to do? I couldn't help the hidden smirk that crept up on my face. Fine...if I can't try anything.

"When I've given the distress signal somewhere in the arena, you'll start simultaneously from out of bounds! This is a competition to see who can come to my aid an- Blahblahblah" The enthusiasm I had for this activity slowly dissipated as All Might went on and on and on.

"Starting group, take your positions!" Aizawa commands

"Huh?" I blinked in confusion as I glanced at the others taking place on either side of me. Izuku, Ojiro, Iida, Mina, and  Sero were my opponents. We're about to start? Reaching up to take hold of my scarf, I loosen it from my neck.

"Iida hasn't made a full recovery yet, he should sit this one out..."

"Everyone in this group has really good mobility."

"If you ask me I'd say Midoriya has a heavy disadvantage against those five." Momo commented from the spectator area.

Jiro hummed in agreement sitting next to her, "Yeah, moving around quickly isn't exactly his strong suit. And whenever he uses his power he always gets badly injured."

"I say Sero will take first place." Kirishima betted, his finger raised.

Kaminari sat on the ground with the red haired boy, " I got odds on Ojiro."

"I say Ashido, cause she's got a super athletic body." Mineta pointed at the pink skinned girl through the screen.

"I know Deku will be last," Bakugou growled sourly.

"Even If He has that wound handicapping him, I feel like Iida's going to win. Or maybe Fumetsu-Chan since shes extremely agile and really fast. " Uraraka said with her legs crossed, Tsuyu nodding in agreement having remembered the pinkettes time during the 100 meter dash in the beginning.

"Start!!"

Sero shot his tape at the pole, Mina used her acid to slide on the ground, Ojiro used his tail to give him a boost, Iida's engines revved to life as he raced forward, and Midoriya took off with god speed.

"Look at him go! Seros got this in the bag!" Kirishima beamed as Shoji spoke next to him.
"Which could mean that Sero has the advantage since he can take to the sky."

"And Fumetsu is..."  Ochaco pointed out before sweatdropping along with the class. "She's walking...?"

"If she doesn't get going she'll lose?" Tsuyu stated.

"I'm pretty sure that's the last thing she cares about.." Kaminari thought out loud with a sweat drop.

Bakugou jutted his lip in annoyance wondering why the pink haired teen was walking. She wasn't even trying to win. Aizawa groaned in frustration as the horned girl practically refused to take the exercise seriously, strolling leisurely. The man and girl had been butting heads all day with Aizawa ordering her to do something and her doing the exact opposite. But then again he guessed that was the usual. Except this time she's actually listening to me.

||

"Congratulations!"

I stood with a small smirk of amusement on my face. Sero had gotten first place and stood proudly scratching the back of his head. Ojiro wiped the sweat off his forehead  and Mina waved her arms around whilst stomping her feet. Iida was panting but reached out patting an exhausted Izuku who stared at Fumetsu in disbelief. "I can't believe even Fumetsu beat you?" Sero laughed. "And she was walking..." Mina murmured in reference to how Izuku had slipped up during the race.

"Young Sero was number one, but all of you have learned to use your quirks more efficiently since you first entered the academy!" All Might praised. "Though I'm not to sure about Fumetsu's growth?" All Might sweat dropped as i shrugged lightly. My quirk wasn't flashy like Izuku's or as powerful as my darlings. It was the reason why most underestimated me.

"Keep up the good work and begin preparing for your End-of-term-test!"

Wait...

My face slowly paled at the word. Test...

|Boys locker room|

"It's the first class in a while that had me glistening." Aoyama uses a handkerchief to wipe the beads of sweat off his face. Kirishima took the metal armor off his body, "I need to focus on my maneuvering abilities."

Tokoyami slid his tie up, " I suppose gathering intel to compensate for it is the only way."
Kaminari took his shirt off, revealing his toned chest. "Still wish I can use my quirk for speed, I'm jealous of guys like you!"

Izuku laughed sheepishly but perked up walking over the the tiny boy that ushered him over. "Midoroya you won't believe what I just found! The jackpot!" The purple haired boy pointed at a falling poster on the wall.
"Someone shaw-shanked a hole in this wall. Our previous generation has given us a gift!Its connected to the girls locker room!" This caught some of the boy's attention.

"Don't even think about it!" Iida waves his hand sternly at the little pervert. "Peeping on them would make you a criminal!"

"I can't help it, I'm a growing man after all!" Mineta leaned next to the hole, "Yaoyorozu's chest, Ashidos figure, Hagakure's floating panties, Uraraka's super fly body, Asui's boobies and Fumetsu's nice plump-"

"Finish that sentence and you're dead midget." Mineta stiffened as he felt a murderous glare burrowing into his spine from a certain ash blonde. "Heh look at that, looks like Bakugou does have a soft spot for his darlinggg~" Sero snickered elbowing Kaminari whom also laughed.

"Alright, Alright enough. Talking about a woman in such a way isn't manly." Kirishima grumbled, shooting a swift scolding glare to the small boy whom animatedly cried.

Iida nodded in agreement, " I agree, Kirishima has a point."

"Yeah, you guys are right. Besides we all know how Bakugou gets." Sero snickered, teasing the ash blonde whom took a step towards Sero with saucer eyes. "I'll kill you."

"Alright, Alright." Kirishima sighed putting an arm in front of his hot tempered friend. He to was growing quite irritated with the others teasing. Bakugou clicked his tongue in irritation. This was a common thing among the boys, they always teased him about the  darling thing. "She's not my damn anything." He growled walking  back to his locker with a scowl. "Then what is she to you." A voice suddenly speaks up.

The area became tense as Bakugou's crimson eyed snapped to a certain dual haired male whom stood beside his open locker gazing calmly into it. "The hell does it matter to you half ass."

Shoto stared calmly into his locker before releasing a cold breath. His right side hadn't completely unfrozen. Heh so that's where she gets it from. How troublesome.

"Ne next time you think about making a deal with the devil, think about what exactly it is your bargaining."

"Wouldn't want your son ending up like poor old Monoma now would we?"
||

"Is something wrong? It's 2 am."

"Just a headache."

"May I?" I

"What-"

"This should help."

"I don't know and I don't know who Clarence is."

"Would it kill you to watch a movie or read a book?"

"A movie no, but a quirk encyclopedia regarding the manifestation of quirks over time -"

"You know, you're much cuter when you're shutting up."
.
..
...
"You're not to bad for a human."

"Gomen. Just a thought." The boy muttered unapologetically causing Bakugou's eyes to narrow slightly before grunting in response. For a second the same twinge he had gotten when fumetsu was flirting with Kirishima sparked. Threatened. However unlike with Kirishima, that feeling had gone away. Kirishima was the least of his worries.

"If it makes you feel better, I uh...think you have charm."

"It's no good if it doesn't come from Darling."

Bakugou felt bad for the poor guy but it's as they say. "Survival of the fittest." And what were they surviving? Fumetsu. Damn she-devil that's what she is.

Fumetsu was a true wolf in sheep's clothing.
It was as if they were on an island being hunted by a beast. A wolf. Bakugou had been surviving that island since the day he met the girl. He was the only one who knew that something was eerily off with the horned girl. And the source behind it was that damn headband in her head.
The others thought it was figuratively whenever she'd point out their species as if she weren't one of them but Bakugou knew all to well that Fumetsu never lied.

Truth be told it was hard to tell what Bakugou's relationship was to Fumetsu. To him, it was just right back to that survivor on an island scenario. Bakugou had survived and fought  the beast for so long that it was almost like a Batman and Joker relationship. For a time it was just them. Him and the succubus. No matter how many times he escaped or even won a few fights she always cake back, lurking in the darkness. He was the only survivor that had survived this long and it was luring to the beast. This was what happened when an unstoppable force met an immovable object. Despite their threats. He couldn't kill her, if he did, he'd be the only one on the island. but yet he knew he was the only one that could. And she wouldn't kill him because he was just to much fun. A rare four fucking leaf clover in a field of sunflowers. As insane as it sounded, Bakugou would rather fight the beast for ever than spend eternity in the darkness alone. Human and the beast.

Bakugou had always welcomed other survivors. Even  sometimes insisted they can "have," Fumetsu if it meant allowing the beasts attention to sway from him for a moment. However, all those survivors failed. And deep down he knew they'd fail. He was after all the first survivor, he had the most experience. It was his territory. But...the way that halfass said it... A new survivor. Who actually knew what he was doing.

"Then what is she to you."

It rubbed him the wrong way. As far as he was concerned, Shitsu rarely ever said anything to Shoto in school. The only time he did hear of them being together was during the internship and the pinkette practically confirmed that Shoto had no interest in her.

"He's immune Kiri!"

At first Bakugou was a little uneasy at the thought of Fumetsu interning with Shoto as she had the tendency to flirt with those she thought were strong. Half ass happened to be one of the strongest, practically up there with him. If he had used his left side we could've settled once and for all who the hell is the damn strongest! He internally sneered.

A boyish cry in fright caught their attention as Mineta jumped back in fright. As he was going to peep in the peephole, it seemed another eye on the opposite side had the same idea scaring him. Following that came an eye phone jack darting through the hole poking the males eye.
Mineta howled in pain as he clutched his eye.
"Jirou's earphone jack! A brutal precise attack from next door! Midoriya shouted.

"FUMETSU!?" They heard screeches come from the other side. It took the boys a few moments to realize that just like them, the girls had a pervert as well.

|on the other side|

"FUMETSU!?" Momo screeched in shock as Jirou's earphone jacks pinned my arms at my side. "No, No, No!" Ochaco crossed her arms in an X motion with cheeks red in embarrassment.

I puffed my cheeks with a defiant look. I regret nothing. Though I didn't get to see much due to Mineta, I did briefly catch a glimpse of my darlings ass and it was a sight for sore eyes. Marvelous...

"Are you really having a nosebleed!?" Momo whispered angrily.

Mina sweatdropped at the girls shameless behavior bringing her hands to her face with flushed cheeks in embarrassment. "Geez fumetsu, I knew you were wild but come on. Control your self!" The girl scolded.

Tsuyu and Hagakure watched the situation with dead panned looks as they chastised the horned girl as if she were a puppy that peed on the rug. "Ne how am I at fault here, they were going to do it first!" The girl whined. Like Mineta, fumetsu has also spotted the Shaw shanked hole and had came up with the same idea. "So that gave you the right to peep too?! Kami you're just like Mineta!" Momo screeched causing Fumetsu's cheeks to puff further.

"OI LETS NOT ACT LIKE IM THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO WANTS TO PEEP! I BET SOME OF YOU WOULD GIVE YOUR RIGHT TIT TO SEE!?"

"Enough this behavior is unbecoming, as future woman heroes we need to set a- an examp-" Momo's face scrunched up in confusion as the pinkettes expression suddenly turned sly as she cocked her head. "Todoroki~"

"W-what does your inappropriate behavior have to do with Todoroki-San?" Momo frowned as Fumetsu leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"Ne aren't you even a little bit curious to see if the curtains match the drapes?"

"Curtains?..."w-" Like a stop light Momo's face turned red at the double meaning.

"How despicable! Have you no shame!?" Momo yelped. Mina couldn't help but choke in laughter at the scene as she imagined Momo trying to exorcise Fumetsu whom cackled evilly with a forked tongue. Now that you mention it...I wonder....Mina blushed.

"If I'd know any better, I'd say she's related to Mineta..." Tsuyu whispers as Hagakure and Ochaco agreed sweat dropping.

"You have a serious problem, fumetsu. You and that little perv on the other side need help." Momo scolded with a worried tone making me sigh in exasperation.

"Ne I admit my pervertedness is well above the average human, but I'm totally okay with that."

"You're not supposed to accept it!" Momo retorted yanking her hair as the blunt girl whom closed her eyes with a knowing look.

"The first step to recovery is acceptance." She said with a fake wise tone.

Jirou squinted her eyes in disbelief as Momo  began lecturing the girl whilst the others sweatdropped.

I thought the first step was admittance...

||
~Author-san
Let's start a Lenny face movement. Every time fumetsu says something perverted put a lenny face. 💀
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Also I know some of you are a little confused as to what Bakugou thinks of fumetsu and I hope the island beast scenario helps you. I try to imagine a lone survivor Bakugou surviving fumetsu, a(wolf, demon, whatever monster). It's kind of like a Batman joker and a joker Harley thing. It's like a mash up of both. I know from the take a minute chapter I was stating that their relationship was toxic and it seemed as if I was trying to steer some away from Bakugou but I was merely just pointing out that their relationship is actually toxic and some are romanticizing it. Like Bakugou saying he'd be the one to kill her and some of you commenting "aw❤️" in what shape and form is that healthy or cute. It's toxic. However Bakugou has a reason for treating her that way even if it's someone twisted. And I see why some find it "romantic."

I never really explained why it was so toxic. Least How Bakugou feels. Bakugou is actually the only one who currently knows fumetsu best as he's seen part of her transformation without that headband on. He knows she isn't human and is actually the only one suspicious as to why All Might appeared during their battle. He doesn't trust her yet trusts her to an extent. He knows that she won't let anyone kill him(because he's hers and if anyone gets to kill him it's her, same for him) From the beginning it was Bakugou and Fumetsu. ) This brings me back to the island scenario. He's the only one that can "kill "her. Hence that chapter back then with him kind of staking his "the only one who can kill you is me" card because that's the connection they have. That's what connects them. Hes the first one to "survive this long" and idk if any of you picked up The root behind fumetsus masochism. To feel pain. It's one of the sole essences of being human. Fumetsu isn't human. So to her, Bakugou promising to find some way to bring her pain or killing her is her own sick and twisted way of him promising to make her human. Even if it means killing her. Being able to die. She'll no longer be the beast. It's probably why she's obsessed with him. Only one out of the boys to offer her something she can't have. Humanity. She's used to being treated like a monster so it's why she's confused when she is treated like anything other than that. And Why Kirishima or any of the other boys aren't as obsessed over as our darling. However things change. And things aren't always as they seem.
—————-
congrats you've managed to read to the after credits of this chapter.

Island scenario :

"I don't know why you insist on getting hurt by kaa-chan. There's no way he can break the curse."

"And what you can? You couldn't hurt a fly."

Ps- From now on when you think of fumetsus love hectagon think of that Island scenario as it will be used a lot to give us an insight into what actually goes on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Outlander By Anya

Fanfiction

89K 2K 13
(Based off the Manga and Anime "My Hero Academia") Hana Suiren was a complete anomaly to everyone around her. It was like she knew everything about e...
2.1M 58.8K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
177K 5.3K 32
(IzukuXReader) (Y/N) is a girl who is struggling with her life because of a man she has been trying to get away from for years, until she meets a kin...
10.4K 286 28
After a unknown girl watches Midoriya struggle to come to terms to a life without a quirk, she realises how important it is that she becomes his quir...