|BNHA| Hiraeth

By akatsukislut

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... More

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Give us credit? [2]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
Class Rep [15]
USJ attack[16]
Stop! [17]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
Deal with the Devil [22]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
You're home[25]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga 🕐
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Man up. [38]
Curtains [39]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
Fight fire with fire [51]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Not Even A little bit. [69]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
The Big Three [80]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

Pudding?[37]

16.2K 899 372
By akatsukislut

||

Drip

"I'm...h" I mutter but cut myself off as my eyes narrow in nostalgia. Taking a step forward, I ignore the familiar wetness seeping into my sock from the spots of blood on the floor.

Unlike before, I didn't need to follow the trail of blood to the open door way of the bathroom.
Without hesitation, I pushed the door opened, my hollow cyan eyes staring emptily at the same scene. Why...why was I seeing this again...

Drip

"This isn't real." I murmured. I wasn't gonna fall into the trap and be forced to relive my past demons once more. I didn't have the time for this.

I stared at the the blood stained water that surrounded the woman in the tub, eyes flitting to the rectangular blade laying inches below her lifeless hand on the floor.

My breath hitches as the woman's eyes suddenly shoot open, and I stumble back, my spine crashing into the hall wall behind me. Fear and confusion rioted my being as the woman whom was once my mothers head eerily turned, her eyes empty. Dead. "You're home..." I went bug eyed as she suddenly pushed herself up from the tub as if there wasn't a gaping slit in her arm. Like something out of a horror film, she took a step towards me and I wasted no time in hightailing ass back to where I came. Why the hell is this happening?! I thought in panic as I bolted to the door of the small apartment of the vicinity me and my mother were kept in 2 months after I was deemed, "a good girl."

My hands tug on the knob of the door, trying to pry the thing open but it wouldn't budge. The sound of wet footsteps suddenly echoed behind me making me stiffen. I didn't need to turn around to start near damn twisting and yanking at the door knob as if my life depended on it. "Wake up. Wake up! Wake up!" I repeated over and over, my annoyed tone now urgent as if my outside self would some how hear my begging.

I froze as a chill ran up my spine, the air around me thickening. "Hana." As if on cue the door swished open and a blood curling screech ripped from my throat as I was harshly shoved into the darkness past the door.

My lids shut for a millisecond and reopened to find myself looking through glass, a greenish light blue liquid the color of my eyes surrounding me. I seemed to be in a large test tube encased in darkness, the only source of light being the glowing liquid I was subsided in. W-where am...I.

My hand slowly rose up to touch the glass, fingers gliding against the cool surface. Once again, I blinked and fear clogged my throat as the outlined face of my drenched blood mother. Flailing my arms, I kicked my legs in an attempt to distance myself from the glass but it was futile as she slowly raised up her hand, pressing it to screen. Eyes stilling, my pupils zone in on the cracks that resounded from where her hand touched. No... And just like that the Tube broke.

"Fumetsu!"

My eyes snapped open, in pure terror, pupils darting around the room I was now in thinking I was sleep trapped in that nightmare. "Calm down, calm down it's me!" A voice cried out steadying me only to make me realize that I had been trembling . Scanning my surroundings, I take in the medium sized room, red flailing curtains pushed aside to let bright warm light seep through. And what appeared to be a black punching bag suspended in the corner. "Fumetsu...?"

The startled girls eyes finally connected with his worried ones. "K-Kiri..." The teen mumbles as If unsure of her own words. The red head nodded, his brows knitted together in concern as he observed the girls facial expression. In the time that he had come to know the pinkette,not once had he ever seen her look so genuinely shaken up and...terrified....He thought taken aback.

"What happened? Why am I here?" I demanded put off by his facial expression as I mask the fear that had been on my face moments prior.  I went to sit up but a another jolt of pain sparked in my temple making me hiss as I plopped back on a plush dark blue pillow. "You don't remember...?" The male inquired a little surprised that the teen didn't remember slipping off a 50 foot building.

"I had spotted you sitting up on a crane on a building and immediately thought the worst. When I reached the roof it looked like something was wrong with you and I tried calling out but you didn't hear me." He explained grimly, his eyes casting down as I quirked a brow in confusion. "Even if I had fallen, you know I wouldn't have died." I sigh in exasperation, confused by his worrying. "I know but..." His face scrunched together, as he shrunk in on himself, eyes not meeting mine. "My body moved on its own."

My mouth parted as I blinked in shock at those familiar words.

"I don't know, my body just moved on its own!"

"I know you don't like me but you were able to get me earlier from that villain, right?" 

'Why...he has no power...so why would he do something so reckless, for Bakugou no less? Someone who doesn't  wanna be saved.'

"So please, help me save Kaachan!?"

The same reason Izuku had given me...he must be one of those type humans...

"Why..." I muttered, flabbergasted at the excuse as his eyes that were cast down suddenly snapped up meeting mine.

Brief anger and frustration spiked in the red haired male as of he couldn't believe I had the audacity to ask such a thing. "You think I wanna see your blood and limbs spilled out on the pavement! Immortal or not, a man just doesn't sit by and let that happen." As if to emphasize his words he brings his fist.

A man..What does being an adult male have to do with anything...? I thought as he stared fiercely into my confused eyes. My father was a man. Aizawa was a man. I didn't get what he meant, though Kirishima did have the habit of using the word a lot.

After a few seconds, I averted my eyes growing uncomfortable by his odd look. "My head hurts." I mumble causing his eyes to widen in realization. My eyes widen a fraction as I nearly jump out of my skin from his warm hand touching my aching forehead. His actions had caught me slightly off guard considering the Canadian flag asked for my permission when he touched me.

"You have a mild fever, nothing some herbal tea and a cold rag can't fix." He replied lightly causing me to do a slight double take at his actions. (Pic above, above )He wasn't acting aggressive like My darling tended to be or how Stoic Shoto had acted during our internship.

He was being...gentle? And it was odd, different from how he usually acted in school? Different from the usual easily flustered human I was accustomed to. Am I the only one here who's going mad? As if to prove my suspicions, I pushed myself up, my hand reaching forward to settled on his own forehead, my fingers slipping under the white headband he adorned.

Kirishima blinked in surprise at the girls sudden movement and stilled at the chilling yet relaxing temperature of her cold hand on his own forehead. He raised a brow, as she copied his actions, her head tilting slightly with pursed lips as she checked his own temperature. "W-what are you doing?" He stuttered awkwardly as he glanced off to the side wondering what was going through the psychotic girls mind. "You are acting odd...? I assume you must be going mad like me. " She explained flashing a Cheshire grin causing his brows to furrow shaking his head lightly with a smile. "I'm just, me?" He chuckles sheepishly as she dropped her hand from his forehead with pursed lips to comprehend his words as if it were rocket science.

"What time is it?" I grumbled sitting back and crossing my arms, able to withstand the dull throbbing in my head as he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. "10:30..."

I wave of relief washed over me as I had realized it. "Ahh that's not to ba-"

"Pm, Tuesday." My skin went deathly pale as I stared forward, the light grin that was plastered on my face rigid. "Come again..."
Last I checked it was Monday...

"You've been out for a day." He mumbled.
I released an annoyed groan as I realized the lecture I'd receive from Aizawa and he was the last person I wanted to talk to at the moment.
"I didn't know where you lived and I'm sure you didn't want the cops involved so I brung you back here." He explained causing me to raise a brow as I looked around.

"And where is here exactly?" I prodded making his face suddenly tint as his eyes shifted from mine awkwardly. "My home..."

I internally rolled my eyes, no duh, I meant what town are we in...I thought but I decided to feign a sly suggestive look. "Already skipping first base are we? you might have to buy me dinner first."

His awkward expression switched to beat red making my grin widen more as he sighed scratching his head. "I-It's not like that..." Deciding to tease the male, I leaned forward, creeping my hand beside his thigh. Bringing my mouth to his ear, I whisper with a devilish grin. "Want it to be?"

I yelped as he suddenly shoots up and away causing me to lose my balance. My face plants into the army colored comforter. Wrenching my head up, My eye twitches as Kirishima stood by his door, his lips quivering in embarrassment as he goes to walk out. "I'll bring you up some food. Stay put!" He orders firmly well attempts at a firm tone disappearing.

I release an annoyed huff, letting my face plop into the covers waiting for the males return, greeted by the sounds of my growling stomach. "Food better be damn good." I scowl but couldn't help but inhale the scent of the comforter. One whiff was all it took, as my nostrils repeatedly twitched inhaling the odor. Kind of smells...good...The stench of honey mixed with vanilla wafted into my nose and I found myself inhaling the comfort like a blood hound. The antagonizing growling of my stomach did no better. To think a human can smell this good?

"...w...what are you doing?" I stiffened in my sniffing as I glanced to the side to see Kirishima who's red face had subsided to a warm pink. "Are you sniffing my covers...?" He hesitantly asked as the girl straightened up, her lips pursing. "Yes." He sweat dropped at her blunt response as her eyes snapped automatically to tray of food in his hands. almost like an obedient dog, I perked up as his eyes shone amusement at my behavior. He walked forward till he stood in front of the bed, placing the tray gently in my lap. I stared down into the delicious looking broth of meat in a bowl, accompanied by a cup of iced tea.

Once again, I was hit by a wave of astonishment as I peered up at the male in awe.

Kirishima was looking at his masterpiece in pride as he had spent nearly an hours worth on making the food for the teen and even shuffling through his mother's old recipes to make herbal tea. Just like his mother, he himself had a knack for cooking but kept that side of him hidden as his old mates often teased him about unmanly it was.

"You...did this, for me?" His satisfied expression switched once again to sheepish embarrassment as he turned away, rubbing the back of his neck briskly. "Ah um, it's least I could do. I had a lot of time on my hands so..." he rambled as I merely blinked ignoring his pointless excuses pigging into the food without thanks.

Kirishima halted in his embarrassment as he watched the girl shamelessly scarf down her food as if she hadn't been fed in years. However, he merely grinned in amusement taking a seat beside the girl, keeping a respectful distance away. Not wanting to seem like a creep and stare he settled his gaze elsewhere with a light a grin on his face. After a moment, his face lit up in remembrance as he shoved his hand into his pockets.

"Here, I almost forgot!" Kirishima suddenly spoke up and I paused mid drink eyeing the warm brown plastic cup and spoon in his hand. I stared at the first object as if it were an alien, cocking my head. All the while, Kirishima grinned nodding his head toward the brown cup and spoon urging me take it.

"What it's chocolate pudding? You don't like pudding?" He said looking at me as if I were an alien as I squinted my eyes at the cup. "Pu...dding?" I repeated not familiar with such a strange contraption not remembering coming across it in the time I had been with Aizawa. Hell I couldn't remember the last home cooked meal like the one in my lap that I as ever had considering Aizawa tended to stay out late and it was left to me to manage my own meals. Which usually ended in me destroying the microwave and Aizawa having to get us takeout.

Kirishima gave the pinkette a bewildered look as he glanced back down to the pudding cup and spoon. "Look...?" He mumbled, maneuvering the spoon in his other hand to use his forefingers to peel back the clover on the pudding. Intent on his mission to introduce the girl to delicious snack, he scooped up a spoon full of the delicious and held the spoon and cup out for her to take. "Try it!" He grinned urging her once more as she stared at the two objects again. His grinned widened as her hand reached up. Thinking she was going to take the snack from him; he went rigid as her chilling hands gently took hold of his wrist guiding it.

Shifting her head down, she took the spoon in he mouth causing him to feed her. After a few seconds, she released the spoon licking her sharp canines, innocence and awe gracing her features. Her alluring cyan eyes suddenly shifted up to connect with his still ones.

"Got any more?"

||
~Author-sama
Decades after both shitting and devil flakes have already set sail:

Kirimetsu Captain: "All Aboard!"
That one kirimetsu shipper:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 261K 145
There are plenty of quirks nobody has ever heard of. They pop up all the time. With each new generation comes a wave of possibilities for power, and...
166K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...
424 26 21
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 {𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝} 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢...
199 2 12
First, there was ice. Pained followed. This is how it has always been. But when you're hurt and alone, will anyone come to help, despite all your mi...