|BNHA| Hiraeth

akatsukislut tarafından

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... Daha Fazla

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Give us credit? [2]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
Class Rep [15]
USJ attack[16]
Stop! [17]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
You're home[25]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga 🕐
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Pudding?[37]
Man up. [38]
Curtains [39]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
Fight fire with fire [51]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Not Even A little bit. [69]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
The Big Three [80]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

Deal with the Devil [22]

20.1K 1K 392
akatsukislut tarafından

||

Once the second event was over and lunchtime was announced, I stood still in my spot as everyone began to walk off. Izuku had disappeared to Kami knows where. Tokoyami and Hatsume left to go with everyone else to eat and Ochaco seemed to be looking for Izuku.

"Oi zero!" I called out, grabbing Uraraka's wrist my head slightly in question as the round faced girl jumped at the sudden contact. "H-hai?" She responded in confusion as I my cyan eyes looked her face over. "How...how do you do that?"

"Do what?"

An image of a flushed Izuku popped into mind and I found my orbs straying elsewhere to an ash blonde.

"Not my damn problem,  go ask Deku to fucking join, I don't need you to win some stupid game unlike Deku."

"Hey Fumetsu! You sitting with us?" Kirishima approaches with a grin, pointing over his shoulder with his thumb.

"Ahh never mind, good luck searching for your darling." I answer with a toothy grin. Dropping my grip from her wrist, she gave  me a perplexed look as I swivel around and saunter off with my hands clasped behind my back.
Ochacos eyes followed the girls back in confusion at her words, before her face warmed remembering what Fumetsu referred to Bakugou as. H-how did she know I was searching for Deku?

"I-it's not like that?!" The girl shouted but deflated as it fell on deaf ears knowing the horned girl was no longer paying her any mind.

" let's go, we don't want to keep my darling waiting!" I called out, beckoning the red head to move faster causing him to sweat drop as we walked in the cafeteria towards the line. My eyes caught sight of my Darling sitting at a table not to far off, but my lips pursed in annoyance at the other humans. As we got our food and walked toward the table, followed my annoyed gaze to the newcomers. "I hope you don't mind Kaminari, Sero, and Mina sitting with us?"

"I do mind." I state bluntly causing him to give me a sheepish smile. "Oh come on Fumetsu, they're not that bad. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to have another girl around?" He urged as I took my usual seat beside Bakugou on the edge across from Kirishima. Mina sat on his right across from Bakugou sandwiched between Kirishima and Kaminari and Sero sat on Bakugou's other side.

"Sorry we took so long, I had to grab Fumetsu." Kirishima sheepishly said. Once we were seated, the topic of conversation was mainly on the Calvary battle and the Obstacle race. "That electric blast you did was pretty cool!" Kirishima praised Kaminari whom rubbed under his nose with his pointer cockily. "You like that, I call it, "Indiscriminate discharge 1,300,000 volts!"

"..."

"You lost me at In..." Mina sweatdropped.

"Just throw the whole name away." I mutter bluntly, taking a bite of my salmon.

"Hey, you don't insult a mans moves!" Kirishima defended. Kaminari sulked, his pride buried six feet under as the two girls practically bashed the name.

"It's not a move if his opponent will have him on his ass before he manages to say the whole thing." I retort causing Sero and Mina to snicker.

" I heard you helped Midoriya win first place, how come?" Kaminari questioned trying to change the subject causing me to quirk a brow. Sneaking a glance at the ash blonde whom sat beside me, I take notice of his jutted out lip signaling he was irritated. "I wanted to see the look on my darlings face afterwards." I answer honestly, settling my chin on my hand peering at the ticked off blonde next to me with a smirk. The occupants of the table aside from Bakugou and Fumetsu sweat dropped at the girls honesty. "You really do enjoy pissing me off don't you Shit-su?"

"Only when you deserve it." I reply simply, eyes flitting to the pink skinned girl whom sat across from him bitterly. It wasn't that I held any malice towards the stranger. I just didn't like the fact how he chose a stranger over someone he knew. Wether he was angry or not for me helping Deku, I felt betrayed deep down.

"If that's the case then no wonder why he's always so hot headed." Kaminari muttered.

"Tch you're jealous that I chose antlers over you." The boy stated bluntly ignoring Kaminari's comment.

"I have a name..." Mina mumbled.

"I am." Fumetsu grumbled in annoyance.

"Get over it." Bakugou replied matching her tone.

An icy aura washed over the table as the four teens awkwardly ate their food, glancing between Bakugou whom ate his food indifferently, traces of irritation in his hues. Fumetsu straightened up, hands settling on the edge of her seat, eyes closed as if thinking over the blondes words. "Hmmm...I refuse."

The table deadpanned as the girl obliviously ignored Bakugou's glare, irk marks staining his temple. Before Bakugou could reply, an announcement for the remaining competitors to come back to arena sounded. Pushing myself up, I stretched my limbs clasping my hands behind my back as I walked away. "Darling!" I called looking over my shoulder to give the boy my signature grin, eyes connecting with no one at the table but his. "Since everyone's declaring war, I guess I'll make a little declaration of my own..."

"When we face each other in the arena, and I know we will, I just wanted you to know." Eyes hardening, my grin drops into a challenging smirk. "One wrong move, and I will kill you."

The four teenagers inhale sharply at the threat. Kill?! Isn't she obsessed with him?!

"Woah woah woah, who said anything about killing...!?" Kaminari's eyes bulged out at the blantant yet simple threat. "Yeah Fumetsu you can't just go saying you'll kill someone, you'll give people the wrong idea." Kirishima scolded with a frown, but my eyes stayed locked on crimson hues. The others watched stiffly as the ash blond got up and walked up to the pinkette,  the tension thick like snow as they faced each other.

"Guys, no need to get serious..." Mina reasoned  but their jaws dropped as a large smirk caked the blondes face. He stretched his limbs, eyes matching the pinkettes.

"Huh, I expect nothing less Shit-su."

"What the?!" The three strangers thought as Kirishima sighed shaking his head. Once those two got started, there was no point bringing them back. "You get used to it." The boy sweat dropped as the two walked back to the arena side by side, a competitive lightning dancing between them. Sometimes I really think they are soulmates.... He thought. The boy could honestly never keep up with their bipolar attitudes toward one another.
||

"who's match is this one?" I ask plopping down next to Kiri, setting my chin boredly in my palm. "Midoriyas up against a guy named Shinsou!" It took a bit, but the nerd was able to pull through successfully luring and using the move I had taught him on Simon says. However, he had broken one of his fingers just to take down a general studies human. Kami what the hell is No Might teaching the nerd?

My orbs shift to the match up screens to see that I'm next so I stood up stretching lightly.
"Good luck Fumetsu!" I wave over my shoulder. "I don't need luck."

Reaching the tunnel area, I sigh lazily looking at the large screen above from down below from the tunnel. Ahh a class B human? The one who tried to pull a fast one on Darling...

"You are Fumetsu right?" I hear a male say from behind causing me to turn my head slightly. A light bulb suddenly went off in my head at an idea as I eyed the boy up in down like a caged predator. The angel on my shoulder was against the idea, "You'll only make him mad!" Whilst the devil on my shoulder said otherwise, "Karma's a bitch."
Indeed it is...a bitch with horns. I thought devilishly having decided what I was going to do with the mortal.

"What's it to you human."

He shook his blonde head offering me a friendly smile with an outstretched hand. "Nothing it's just I wanted to say let's do our best in this next match!"

My cyan eyes analyzed his hand for a few seconds before I hesitatingly shook it. "And also lets make a little wager shall we? If I win, you have to admit class B is better to the whole stadium and agree to be my girlfriend for six months. If you win, I'll admit class A is better to the whole stadium and I'll buy your lunch for the next three months." Hand still in his, he places a chaste kiss on the back of it in a Prince Charming like manner. I didn't dare miss the strange flicker in his eye at the contact.

My brows quirked up at the odd gesture before I stepped forward, a smirk on my features at the thought of a challenge and free food.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to make deals with the devil?"

He returns my smirk, psychotic look flashing through his hues as he straightened up and let my hand go. "Do we have a deal?" He insisted, holding his hand out once more but I shook my head. "You got yourself a deal human but like the real devil, I seal my deals with only one thing..."

"NEXT UP FROM CLASS B, MONOMA NEITO!"

The boy watches as the pink haired girl took a step out into the sun light before stiffening as the girl turned her head. His instincts told him to turn tail and run but his pride kept him in his spot at the sinister smirk on her face. (Pic above)

"AND FROM CLASS A, THE DEVILISH MAIDEN, FUMESTU HANA!"

"Blood."

||
~Author-sama

Q: What do you think Femetsus gonna do to Monoma? Does he know her quirk? How would he use it considering she hasn't used her quirk once during the competition? Keep reading to find out.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2M 54.6K 66
Book I "There's no such thing as a hero. As far as I'm concerned, You shouldn't need some bullshit label to do the right thing." || Izanami Shi...
2.1M 59.2K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
254K 14.7K 65
Book II "Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typical Mary Sue. In fact...
58.1K 1K 9
(Discontinued!) When she was little, Izumi Midoriya lost her mother and was taken in by her father, whom she never met. But he seems to have differen...