|BNHA| Hiraeth

By akatsukislut

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... More

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Give us credit? [2]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
Class Rep [15]
USJ attack[16]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
Deal with the Devil [22]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
You're home[25]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga 🕐
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Pudding?[37]
Man up. [38]
Curtains [39]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
Fight fire with fire [51]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Not Even A little bit. [69]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
The Big Three [80]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

Stop! [17]

21.3K 1K 285
By akatsukislut

I took down villains one after one, a devilish grin on my face.

"Nene, i haven't even used my quirk yet?" I sigh in disappointment looking at the group of knocked down villains at my feet. My eyes shift up lazily ahead of me to see more villains coming my way. Taking a step forward, my brows raise at the harsh grip on my ankle. "Hm?" Looking over my shoulder, my mouth parts curiously at the glaring eyes of one of the villains whom groveling on the ground with a small dagger in his hand. "Y-you bi-"

*Bam*

An amused expression graces my face as his head is slammed into the ground by a black boot, his hand dropping limply from my ankle. My eyes follow the boot up to the dark expression of...

"took you long enough," I mumble. "I was wondering when you'd join the party."

"I'll deal with you when this is over." He says standing next to me. My smirk widens as his hair levitates in the air along with his capture tape; his eyes giving off a dark murderous aura.
"I better make this count then," Snatching my weapon in its compact form off of my back side.

Me and Aizawa begin walking side by side, his face devoid of emotion whilst I sported  a crazed look. Some of the villains hesitated at the deadly aura of the pair but charged anyway.
Right before the villains intercepted, I slammed my scythe down, nicking the cheek of a villain whom dodged it narrowly. Before I could lift the weapon back up, he tries to attack but I duck underneath his large cleaver, maneuvering my body over the length of my large scythe. Soon as my feet touched the ground, I grabbed the hilt with both hands and swung like a batter smashing the side of the large weapon into the side of his face. Right as his body goes flying back, my right hand shoots up from the hilt of my scythe to my scarf. Like a viper, I whip the fabric out catching the wrist of  another villain whom tried to attack from the side. Yanking hard on the scarf, his body is tugged forcefully in my direction and I hit the guy with the but of my scythe creating a satisfying crack. He groveled to the ground clutches his bleeding nose in agony.

And just like that, I was attacked from all sides but I held my own, slashing and swinging with agile precision and speed. I was like a ballerina dancing among the sea of enemies with grace as my scarf whipped around me.

I had no clue as to who's blood was on my blade. I briefly caught sight of Aizawa holding his own from the corner of my eye, his scarf like a venomous snake as he used it to disarm and constrict his enemies along with his red eyes blazing at anyone who drawed near. Feeling cramped, both of my hands settled on my scythes hilt and I spun in a swift arc knocking back a few villains.

My eyes glinted at the crimson liquid that danced on my blade. Like a rabid dog, I swiftly bring my scythe to my lips causing some of the villains to cringe in disgust as I lapped up whomevers blood. A wild sensation brewed in the pit of my stomach feeling my eyes glow with a demonic smirk urging anyone to meet their demise. Taking a step forward I halt looking down as something pricked my abdomen. A large earthy arrow running right through it, my blood gushing from the projectile. "That's what you get for being cocky you brat!" the culprit of the projectile steps forward victoriously, more of the sharp arrows in his hand whilst holding a bow in the other. He suddenly stops stunned as one of the female villains whom stood beside him dropped dead to the ground, a puddle of blood underneath her corpse.

"W-what t-"

"You should've aimed for the head."

Aizawa catching the decapitation of a villain from the corner of his eye, let a grave expression settle on his features. This is what he had wanted to prevent as he took notice of the horned girls joy at the carnage she created. However, he couldn't hold any sympathy as his eyes caught sight of the large earthen arrow that protruded from her abdomen. If someone was heartless enough to shoot a 15 year old girl With killing intent then they received the same treatment in return. His breath hitched as his body is slammed into the ground.

As I was fighting enemies, a sickening crack echoed through the clearing. My head snapped in the direction of the crack, to see the beast from earlier breaking Aizawas arms. I inhaled sharply  as I rushed forward. Slashing and ducking multiple enemies, I dared not blink as I neared the two. Now a few feet from them, I slash toward the creature in a swift horizontal arc, my jaw set right in rage.

A shockwave was created as the creatures head slowly turned towards me, his black hands gripping the sharp edge that dug into its palm. I try to wrench the weapon free but it does little as it wrenches the weapon from my grasp and throws it elsewhere. Before I could even act, I'm back handed, my body flying back from the force of the blow. Angling my body, the heels of my shoes skid against the pavement. My knees and hands scrape against the ground, but it did little to affect me. Forcing myself up with my  jaws clenched, I freeze. "Make one move and my Nomus brains won't be the only thing you can see."

For once in my life, I obeyed as the shaggy haired male from walked up to me. Two villains held my arms still as I defiantly glared at the male. I turn my head as his hands reach out toward my face, two fingers lifting up my chin. "So you're the infamous Hana."

"How do you know my name?" I hissed as a knowing smile etched into his features.

"Kill her."

I scowled as I'm suddenly forced onto the ground, my hands bounded behind me as I glared up at the leader of the villains. "You won't get away with this." I threaten as the villain with the large cleaver from earlier stepped forward with a sadistic smirk.

"I've been told that you can not die. I wonder if that fact still applies if your head is severed from your shoulders?" I continue glaring up at the leader before closing my eyes in defeat. "Get on with it then."  Time slowed as my heart pulsed in my chest, an unknown emotion taking over as my eyes squeezed tighter. Gomen...

"FUMETSU-CHAN!!"

The blade stopped inches from my face, my eyes snap open towards the source of the voice. "Izuku..." I mumble as the leaders attention shifts from me. "Ahhh what do we have here?"
He says ordering the villain whom was about to chop my head off to wait as he walked toward my three classmates.

Time slowed as Tsuyu had grabbed Izuku and pulled him out of the way with her tongue, leaving herself vulnerable to the sickly pale hands of the leader. "Get back!" I Shouted.

"Shut up brat!" One of the villains whom held me down sneered pressing my cheek harshly into cement.

Right before his hand touched Tsuyu, he halts looking over his shoulder. "Even in that state you're still able to deactivate my quirk. You really are amazing eraser." My eyes snap To Aizawas, relief flashing through my hues. He was in deep pain but he managed to force his head up to stop the leader from using his quirk on Tsuyu.

That relief ran short as I watched frozen as the creature slammed his head into the cement and began beating him over and over again. Blood began to pool from my guardians head and something in me snapped.

Drip

I'm home!

Drip

...o...okaa-sama...

"Stop!"

The shaggy haired males eyes widened in disbelief as the Nomu obeyed the girls command. His eyes snapped to the horned girl, inhaling sharply at her glowing red eyes. No way...it's not possible...

"Finish her now!"  He spat.

Time slowed as the cleaver neared the absent minded girls neck again but a large rumble vibrated through the area causing him to stumble back.

"Fear not, because I am here!"

My eyes  lidded at the phrase, vision beginning to blur in and out as I rested my forehead against the cement with a sigh. a wave of exhaustion washed over me. I couldn't make anything out as I felt my body being moved and set into pair of arms. Their voices were in and out as I stared into space.

"Shit-su!...Shit-su!"

"Can you...hear-"

"Fum-chan!"

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, lids drooping.

||
~Author-sama
Well that was intense...:3 seems theres more to fumetsu then we thought huh? How was she able to control the Nōmu? Who's hand does that belong to in the flashback? What happened with them? Keep reading to find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...
243K 12.7K 66
Book II of Heroes Don't Exist "It's as they say, you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain." || sam·u·rai /ˈsaməˌrī...
253K 14.7K 65
Book II "Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typical Mary Sue. In fact...
616K 21.6K 46
"Is it possible for someone to become a hero without a quirk?" "... No. I'm sorry." - Basically Izuku without OFA - NONE OF THESE CHARACTERS ARE MINE...