|BNHA| Hiraeth

By akatsukislut

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... More

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Give us credit? [2]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
USJ attack[16]
Stop! [17]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
Deal with the Devil [22]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
You're home[25]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga 🕐
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Pudding?[37]
Man up. [38]
Curtains [39]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
Fight fire with fire [51]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Not Even A little bit. [69]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
The Big Three [80]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

Class Rep [15]

24.5K 1.1K 522
By akatsukislut

"How is All Might as a teach- HEY!" The woman screeches as I pluck the microphone from her hand and toss it over my shoulder. "If another human shoves one of those blasted microphones in my face, their going with it." I threaten with a wry smile.

"the reporter instantly backs off along with others creating a a path for me in fear as I flashed my canines. Pathetic humans. The late bell had rung a few minutes ago and it was safe to say I was going to receive an ear full from Aizawa. When it came to time, I wasn't really the best person at it as I had the tendency to lose track of it. But it's as a famous person once said, "better late then never." I hum, adjusting my white scale patterned scarf.
It didn't take me long to reach the class as I walked right in, giving the right lipped teacher a sheepish smile. "Gomen..." I curtly apologize, quickly walking to my seat.

The teachers eyes lingered on the pinkette, memories of last night coming to play.
"Nene relax eraser, It doesn't hurt."

"I told you not to use your quirk unless necessary Fumetsu."

"If that we're the case then I'd never be able to use my quirk at all. Cut me some slack here, It's not like I used it to kill or hurt anyone."

"You hurt yourself."

"To prevent someone else from being hurt."

"You only did it for yourself, not for Midoriya."

"Wether you like it or not, you can't keep me from using my quirk forever...It's either that or I use my quirk the proper way. Either one is fine with me. Take your pick."

Shaking his head, he internally sighed masking his stress. "Good work on yesterday's combat training. I saw the video and results."

"Bakugou, you're talented. So don't act like a child." Aizawa scolded the ash blonde then turned his attention to Midoriya.

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't use not being able to control your quirk as an excuse forever. I don't like repeating my self. Fix the issue, you have potential."

"Yes, sir!"

"Fumetsu." Aizawas stern eyes connected with my bored orbs. I already knew what he was going to say. It was the same thing each time, I used my quirk. He just couldn't accept the fact that no matter what way I use my quirk, someone's gonna come out hurt. Hell, It was the same exact thing with Izuku or Bakugou's quirk. Every quirk had its downfalls, The only difference with me is that I enjoyed my quirks downfalls. I enjoyed the pain.

"You need to work on your cooperative skills and overall team morale. Just because the odds are against you doesn't mean you should kick the bucket just yet...However, despite your reasons...you saved Midorya from further injury but do not do it again. He needs the experience."

A small grin made its way onto my face at what he was secretly insinuating. He had picked. Hurt others it is then. "Aye aye captain." I salute mockingly.

Izukus breath hitched as his eyes snapped to the pinkette in confusion. He remembered the girl stepping in front of him and taking the full force of the blast and how when he had fought with Bakugou, he barely felt a thing. Was she the reason behind it?...He shook his head lightly, eyes shifting forward. The boy had decided not to think to much on it and instead settled for asking the girl about it later. Despite, knowing her longer then with the exception of kaachan;she was the only one out of all his other classmates who's quirk was filled in blank in his heroes manual. He had somewhat of an idea of what her quirk was but he'd rather confirm it for himself.

"Now lets get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today I'll have you..."

Another test? I thought in slight excitement.

"Decide on a class representative." Aizawa finishes.

As if on cue almost everyone started protesting to be the class rep.  Whilst I pouted.

"I want to be class rep!" Pick me!" Yelled Kirishima, arms in the air.

"Me too!"  Kaminari says, raising his hand.

"It's a job for m-" Aoyama started.

"I'll be the leader!"Mina yelled happily, waving her arms successfully blocking and interrupting Aoyama.

"My manifesto is for all girls skirts to be 30 cm above the knee!" Yells Mineta, waving his arms. My eyes curiously looked around wondering what the hype was for being class rep. As far as I knew, that meant more responsibility and I knew far to well that responsibility wasn't my forte. I was more of a follower then a leader, rather wanting to do the dirty work for others then sitting back and letting others do my bidding. Besides, I could barely even keep myself alive, I doubt I could keep a class full of humans alive.

"Let me do it!" Shouted Bakugou, hand held high and face raged as usual.

"Silence, please!" Shouts Iida, grabbing everyone's attention, silencing the room. He's was already annoying and bossy as it is. Giving him the power to exert that bossiness did little to suade me in voting for him.

"Leading many is a serious responsibility and Ambition does not equate that ability. It is a calling that requires the trust of those around you. If we want to use democracy to decide on a true leader, then we should hold an election to choose one."

"That's pointless considering everyone would just vote for themselves." I stated bluntly causing the boy to sulk.

"Why do you think that's a good idea anyway?" Asked Kaminari.

"We haven't known eachother long enough to build any trust." Tsuyu voiced.

"That's why anyone who manages to earn multiple votes will be suited for the job! Will you allow that Sensei?" Iida asked but Aizawa just shuffled in his yellow sleeping bag.
"However you do it, make it quick."

Election results:

Midoriya Izuku: 3 votes
Yaoyorozu Momo: 2 votes

"I GOT 3 VOTES?!?" Izuku yelled in surprise.

"2 votes..." Iida muttered with gritted teeth and fists clenched. As everyone conversed amongst themselves about the voting, I looked down at my slip of paper showing the amount I had.

0 votes....I say with a pleasant sigh.

||

I sat idly at our table, taking a bite out of my rice ball as Bakugou fumed beside me on how Izuku won. "WHO THE HELL WOULD EVEN VOTE FOR THAT NERD!?"

"Nene least you even got a vote, darling." I tease causing more irk marks to Stain his temple. "Yeah despite your personality, someone else voted for you." Kirishima pondered as Bakugou jerked his thumb in my direction. "I don't even need brains to know that Shit-su's the second vote." Kirishima's brows furrowed in confusion as he challenged the idea. "Maybe she d-" He cut himself off mid sentence, eyes shifting to the girl. "H-how did you know?!" The girl sulked with a gloomy aura and animated tears. "Come on, Fumetsu you're supposed to prove him wrong." The red head sweat dropped as the girls animated eyes shifted to his. "B-but my darling is a leader."

"Might've been the smartest thing you've said yet." The boy comments smugly, taking a bite of his food. Kirishimas brows raised in slight surprise at the girls genuine tone. Bakugou wasn't exactly the most pleasant guy to be around but Kirishima was gradually growing used to it. Still, he was confused as to why she would think he'd be a good leader considering he was so mean to her.

"My darlings always been a dominant leader. Unlike Izuku, He governs through fear and respect where as Izuku as he is now governs through admiration and respect. Its one of the reasons why they don't get along." I explain. "Having a submissive "nerd" as he calls him being picked over him doesn't exactly sound pleasing."

Kirishima stares stunned at the blunt girl, as she practically read the blonde like an open book and talked about him as if the male wasn't sitting next to her. Man she's got some balls... He thought. He had expected the blonde to blow up on her as usual but instead he just continued eating his food grumbling curses about how he lost to a "nerd." Kirishima had now grown a new found respect for the girl. Even if she wasn't well liked among his peers, he had to admit her bark matched her bite and she took no time in beating around the bush. She seemed to treat everyone equally, even Bakugou despite her shameless affections towards the male. He now understood at least a bit, Why him and Midoriya didn't get along.

A loud siren suddenly went off, causing me to quirk a brow in question. "Security level three has been broken. All students please evacuate in an orderly fashion."

Chaos ensued throughout the cafeteria as everyone started to push eachother to get out. As I was shoved into the crowd of students, I notice me, Bakugou, and kirishima had been separated. I was pushed harshly, causing my face to mush against a large window. About to push myself off the wall, a body is also shoved harshly next to mine against the window. He had an annoyed expression plastered on his face which currently was being smushed into the window like me.

"You're that ice guy." I say in recognition. My brows raise finally taking notice of his eyes that were heterochromatic blue and grey.  He nodded, acknowledging my statement. "You're that...zombie girl." He muttered. The boy vaguely remembering how the girl had took that blast head on and hadn't died.

I blink in slight shock at the name. First time someones ever called me that... I think in amusement.

"The names Hana Fumetsu!" I called out over the commotion. "Shoto Todoroki." He said back, raising his voice a little as we both comically kept getting shoved into the window.

"EVERYONE! ITS OK!" Iida's familiar voice booms.

"It's just the media! There is nothing to panic about! Everything is fine. This is U.A. Let us act in a way befitting the best of the best." He finishes with an authoritative tone as everyone finally settled down. Both me and Shoto we're finally able to wrench ourselves from the window,  a fog imprint of our faces left on the glass.

"Fumetsu, there you are!" Kirishimas voice caught my attention as the crowd began to disperse. Instantly, my hands were on the boy's collar, my eyes saucers as I animatedly shook the boy back and forth. "Is my Darling ok?!"

He sweatdropped, "Yeah, see he's over there." He answers pointing to the impatient blonde whom stood not to far off, glaring at the both of us. "Would you two hurry the hell up!" He barked.

"Yeah Yeah we're coming man!" Kirishima called back with an exasperated expression.
Grabbing my wrist, the red head tugs me so we could all walk back together and I obliged.
For a moment, I almost forgot the new human I had met, my head turned to give the boy a sheepish grin. "Killer scar by the way! Nene Kami Kiri you can let go I'm coming." I whine as the red head instantly lets go, giving me an apologetic look. "Gomen."

"For a gentleman you sure are rough when you want to be." I tease as we all walked back to class. He opens his mouth to apologize once more but I give him a devilish smirk. "No need to apologize, I like my men rough."

The male instantly looks away, scratching his head with a bashful expression. "Geez, is your mind ever not in the gutter Fumetsu." He mumbles. "Please, she's just getting started." Bakugou interjects with an annoyed scowl.

"Nene, I'm right here!" The girl whined.

Shoto's eyes widened at the strange compliment. His glazed mask crackedinto surprise, eyes following the perverse girl whom walked between the two males having caught bits of their conversation. From how she acted around the others, the way she acted with the two males left him appalled. If he had known any better, he'd say her character was a little similar to the small grape haired girl crazed boy in their class.
||

Once we had returned back to class, Izuku had given up class rep position to Iida and we were all let go for the day.  This time instead of walking home with my darling, I decided to tag along with Izuku on the way home.

The boy nearly had a heart attack as he was tripped up over something, his face planting against the ground comically. A small groan slipped past his lips as he pushed himself up looking at the amused pinkette with watery eyes. "F-Fumetsu-Chan, that hurt!" Tossing my scarf back around my neck, I walk ahead of the broccoli haired boy, turning around to walk backwards. "Nene, how do you expect to become a hero if you keep getting bested by a mere scarf Otaku?" I tease as the boy pushes himself up and stumbles after me, trying to keep pace with my long steps. "I thought you walked home with kaachan now?"

"It varies from time to time." I ponder before giving the boy a small grin. "Besides, Im kind of beginning to miss you Otaku." The boys breath hitched at her straightforward words, his cheeks reddening. "I thought you didn't like me." The boy mumbled, his embarrassed orbs averted to the side. "I don't have to like you to miss you Baka." The boy sweatdropped at her confusing response before a particular thought came into mind. "Earlier when Mr Aizawa was scolding us. He said that you saved me from further injury?" He started hesitantly as I hummed in agreement. "Were you the reason why I didn't feel anything before I used One for all?" 

"Ding, ding." I said bringing my pointer finger to my nose and pointing at him with a small smirk. "You shouldn't let people get so close to you, Otaku, especially in battle. What if I had been a double agent?" I say, pointing to my cheek in reference to when I licked him. His eyes widened in remembrance of when she licked his cut.

"You got some blood there."

She consumed my blood and in turn took the damage for Kaachans hits afterwards...But I didn't see any bruises on her after the battle?

"Let me dumb it down for you before you give yourself a headache," I sigh spinning back to face forward, clasping my hands together. "My quirks name is voo doo doll. Like a voo doo doll, all I need is an organisms dna in this case blood to create a link between myself and the organism. Therefore, anything I do to myself, affects the organism."

"And anything that happens to the organism, happens to you..."

"Bingo!" I chirp, throwing a toothy expression over my shoulders. "Because of the physical trauma my quirk is accompanied with, I heal more faster then the average human and I was given superior regenerative abilities hence why my Darlings blast didn't kill me. "

Awe dawned upon the freckled faced boy as he pondered her quirk. "So nothing can hurt you?"

"Physically yes, but mentally no. The pain receptors that make you humans feel pain and notify you of when you're being hurt....The pain that makes you human no longer exists in my body."

"Say cheese."

A wry grin slowly etched itself into my features,  cyan orbs gazing forward.

" I no longer feel pain."

||
~Author-sama
Do you understand Fumetsus quirk. Have you spottted the weakness within it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 28 22
After all might told Izumi that she couldn't be a hero without a quirk and bakugo told her to jump off the roof for a chance at a quirk in her next l...
429 26 21
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 {𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝} 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢...
1.2M 54.1K 66
Book I "There's no such thing as a hero. As far as I'm concerned, You shouldn't need some bullshit label to do the right thing." || Izanami Shi...
3.1K 124 32
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...