|BNHA| Hiraeth

By akatsukislut

"Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, what it needs is a monster." || Hana Fumetsu isn't your typic... More

Disclaimer
Prologue [1]
Sludge villain [3]
Ill kill you [4]
Training [5]
Entrance exam [6]
Mystery beauty[7]
Punishment? [8]
First day [9]
Quirk test [10]
Team A [11]
Heros v. Villains [12]
Hero team wins! [13]
Immortal [14]
Class Rep [15]
USJ attack[16]
Stop! [17]
Youre not a villain [18]
Not bad [19]
Sports festival : Obstacle race [20]
Calvery Battle [21]
Deal with the Devil [22]
One v. One Battles [23]
Fumetsu v. Bakugou [24]
You're home[25]
She-devil[26]
Warning [27]
internship [28]
Hosu City [29]
Sensei [30]
Strange turn of events [31]
Hiraeth Manga 🕐
Hiraeth manga 2 ⏱bakugo & Shitsu doodle
be your own hero |32|
Operation Stain |33|
How I met the Hero Killer[34]
Take a minute
A trace [35]
Answers[36]
Pudding?[37]
Man up. [38]
Curtains [39]
Pre- 41[40]
Personal punching bag [41]
Final exams[42]
Vs All Might [43]
Selfless [44]
Rough around the edges[45]
Say cheese [46]
Summer camp[47]
Your responsibility[48]
Respect [49]
Ambushed [50]
Fight fire with fire [51]
The She-Devil [52]
Kill or be Killed [53]
Home Sweet Home [54]
Its not her fault[55]
Help us! [56]
Hell Yeah [57]
Take her Home [58]
What up Danger [59]
Its ok [60]
Soft spot [61]
Plans [62]
Regret [63]
Welcome to the Friendzone [64]
Beach [65]
Youre mine [66]
Feel Me[67]
It was me [68]
Not Even A little bit. [69]
Self reflection [70]
I need your help [71]
You're Dead [72]
Fumetsu Appreciation
Threatened [73]
Dead mans Quirk [74]
The parties just begun [75]
Gang Orca [76]
I love you [77]
Let me go [78]
People Change [79]
The Big Three [80]
Home [End]
Name Change? Please Read

Give us credit? [2]

41.6K 1.5K 1.5K
By akatsukislut

||

Pulling my scarf down lightly, I gaze at the koi fish in awe. I hear commotion coming from a class window above but I pay no attention to it as I reach my sharp nail out and dip it in the cold pond water. Curiously wondering if the aquatic animals would approach my finger; I'm unaware of an object falling down above me.

I blink unbothered as I felt something clutter against my head before dropping into the water with a splash. Slowly, I reach my hand down and pick up the soggy weird notebook. The faint stench of burnt paper wafted into my nose making it twitch  as I flipped it over. "Hero analysis for the future?" I muttered.

"F-fumetsu-chan ?" A shy voice interrupted my thought as I glanced up at a familiar freckle faced boy. "Ahh I should've known this would be yours, Otaku." Looking the burnt book over for a minute, I give the boy a bland look. I had the tendency to forget names, I give the people to familiarize myself with nicknames. Izuku's was Otaku do to his nerdy hero obsession. "From the looks of it I'd say this is Darlings doing." His eyes cast down in slight frustration, his fists shaking. "He told me to take a dive off the rooftop."

I push myself up and gaze indifferently at the boy, quirking a brow. "Then why don't you take his advice then." I stated in an uncaring tone as I sauntered up to the boy. Opening the destroyed book, I set it on his head as if it were a hat. I didn't get why he was so upset. We all die at some point so if you didn't have any use here then why prolong your stay.

A disheartened Izuku slowly took his burnt manual off his head. As usual, his heart twinged at the girls insensitive words but he had been used to her rather unpleasant nature. Like him, she was an outcast as well, most of the other kids were intimidated or freaked out by her demonic features. The fact that she had literally took a swan dive off the rooftop in an attempt to escape Kacchan's wrath after drawing on his face while he was asleep once without breaking a bone was proof that the girl wasn't human. She was insane and the boy could never tell if it was in a good way or in a bad way. Despite her wild personality, Hana was probably the closest thing he had to an actual friend at the moment. Even if she often belittled him for being weak, nor claimed to be his friend; She was the only one in class whom didn't look down or bully him for being quirkless.

"You're not weak because you're quirkless. You're weak because you think having a quirk makes you strong."

"still....you can't go around telling people to kill themselves. What would he do then?" He mumbles as the girl cocked her head in confusion not understanding. "Probably spit on your grave."

I blinked as the boy animatedly fell. What? It was true. "That doesn't help in the least, Fumetsu-chan"

"It wasn't supposed to help."

The boy's lips quivered as he followed behind the girl out the school gates. We lived in the same area along with Bakugou so it wasn't uncommon to walk home with each other, except the explosive blonde would die before being seen walking home with us.

Locking my hands behind my back, I turn around and walk backwards analyzing the timid boy. His shoulders were slumped in defeat making me quirk a brow as I wondered why he was in such a mood. Why are humans so strange? I had only known the boy since last year and it was still hard for me to understand him. Humans were Such fragile and weird beings. Always letting their emotions get the best of them. If anything he acted apparently more like a girl then I did.

I knew that my insensitive behavior wasn't helping but if anything he should thank me. If it weren't for me he'd probably been took Katsuki's advice.

Stopping abruptly, my hand shoots out snatching the burnt hero analysis book from his hands. "H-hey, give it back!" He gasped as I raised the notebook up, keeping him at arms length with my other hand as he animatedly struggled. "Nope." I shake my head, popping the 'p' for extra emphasis. Pushing him back, he nearly stumbles as I turn to the side with a smug expression. "Fumetsu!" He whined with anime tears as I peeked an eye open giving the boy a daring grin.

"Here, Otaku." I offer the book to him as he narrows his eyes reaching for the book hesitantly. Right before he could take the book, I instantly shot my hand up dangling it above his head. His lips part in shock with wide eyes as I back up slyly. "Only if you catch me first, nerd!" Swiveling around I bolt off as he scrambles to chase after me. And so the chase begun. It lasted for a few minutes of me slyly dodging his amusing attempts to catch me, before I stuck my foot out causing him to crash to the ground with a yelp.

We were now in the same old small tunnel that we usually passed through. Placing my hands on my hips, I click my tongue shaking my head at the disheveled boy in shame. "D-don't look at me like that?! You've always been faster then me!" He cried, massaging where he fell.

Giving the boy an unimpressed look, I squat down in front of him and set the notebook on his head again as if it were a hat. Cocking my head, "Nene How do you ever expect to catch villains if you can't even catch a small girl like me, Otaku?"

"You're taller then me!"

"And?"

"And you're not just any girl.? You're Hana Fumetsu!" He pushed himself up with a deflated expression causing me to raise a brow and confusion as I push myself up too and walk past him, flipping my hair over my shoulder.
"You make it sound like I'm amazing or something."

"I-it's because you are, Fumetsu-chan!" I halt in my steps with wide eyes as I looked over my shoulder in slight surprise. He thought I was amazing? His orbs were cast down, a depressed expression drawing his features. "All men aren't created equal, that's something I learned at the age of four; yet still I can't help but wanna become a hero." He clenched his fist remembering the things the ash blonde had said earlier.

"I don't understand why Kacchan hates me that much but I sometimes wonder what if he's right. If everyone's right? Can I really become a hero without a quir-"

"Shut up already will ya?"

"H-huh?" Izuku blinked in astonishment as his green orbs connected with her sharp cyan eyes. "Ya know you should give your bullies a lot more credit, even Darlinh." I start thoughtfully. "Life has assholes and instead of crying about em, you should learn to deal with them as soon as possible."

Izuku stared at the pink haired girl in awe, "is that why you're mean to me?" Was this the reason why she was so insensitive and blunt to him? To help him learn how to deal with people like Kacch-

"I'm not mean you're just a wimp."

He sweat dropped opening his mouth to respond but froze, a sludge like villain looming over them. "You'll make a perfect disguise!"

Before I knew it, I blinked as the slime villain immediately consumed Midoriya. I do nothing but stand there cocking my head curiously as Izuku struggled helplessly. "Calm down it will only hurt for 45 seconds and then you won't have to worry." Midoriya choked on the slime with blurred vision.

My bodies getting weak...Am I going to die? The boy thought a he struggled more, his frightened eyes connected with Fumetsu whom didn't even bother to try and lift a finger. "F-fumetsu-chan!" He choked out. "Hm?" I tilted my head curiously taking a step toward the villain, drawing his attention. Instantly, slime shot out and I was trapped from my feet up to my waist. I blinked in awe, poking the sludge like substance. "Don't even think about trying anything girly. You won't even have to worry about your friend here as you'll be joining him next!"

Izuku's heart pounded in fear, his eyes pleading for the girl to escape. Even if he knew she wasn't going to save him, he still wanted to keep her from suffering the same fate.
This can't be the end...Somebody...help u-
"Oi, Otaku?" His eyes snapped wide open in shock as the trapped girl was suddenly in front of him. He felt the cold touch of her hand wrapped around his wrist which he didn't think was possible as his body was trapped in the sludge villain.

"Why do you get to have all the fun?" I murmured with pursed lips and yanked him out of the villains grasp as if it were nothing.
Time slowed as the broccoli haired boy marveled in awe but also sheer surprise at how easily she was able to take him from the villain. S-she saved me...

Before he could even utter a word, his jaw dropped as she practically lunged happily into the sludge like villain. "FUMETSU-CHAN!?"  He shouted in terror as she took his place. "If you're so eager to throw your life away for the boy then who am I to s-What the?!" Izuku stared dumbfounded as the girl stuffed her mouth with the stuff that was choking him willingly. After a few moments, she took the substance out of her mouth with a disappointed expression."Nene, this isn't as fun as it looked. I mean, it doesn't even hurt."
Izuku fainted.

"TEXAS SMASH!"

A harsh gust of wind blew the sludge villain right off me as I comically rooted my feet to the ground, nearly toppling over. After the wind settled, I sauntered up to Izuku and crouched down poking his cheek with my nail. "Such a wimp." I sighed and looked up to see our so called 'savior' whom ruined my fun. "Well I'll be damned." I murmured standing back up to crane my head at the number one hero.

"Are you and your friend alright, young lady?"

I nodded my head, giving the man a small smirk. "I'm fine but I don't know about Otaku here. Fainting because of your incompetence to subdue this villain quick enough and having a heart attack from meeting his idol in the same day aren't so good."

"Ah yes, I suppose?" He scratched his chin in embarrassment as he looked around and picked up Izuku's notebook. Bringing out a sharpie, he signed the book and held it out to me all while keeping that same All Mighty grin. "Will this make up for it?" I blink taking the notebook but then hold out my other hand expectantly. "This may do for him but what about myself. I almost died from risking my life to protect his. Last time I checked, I'm not the certified hero here."

All Might sweat dropped at the girls attitude. He had just saved the both of them and here she was mocking his profession. All Might had many critics but he never once expected one to be a mere teenage girl; considering almost every teen looked up to him. Shes intense for a kid...

After a few moments, he begrudgingly dug in his pockets and placed a twenty in her hand. It was the least he could do after putting them both in harms way. Little did he know...

On the outside, I nodded giving him a small toothy smile. But on the inside...

I just conned the number one hero.

||
~Author-sama
So how do you like it so far? Those of you who are reading my other bnha fanfic, do think Hana and Izanami are the same? Are they different?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 7.8K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
45.9K 2.1K 32
[ Book One ] It's impossible to make EVERYONE happy... But it's completely possible to piss off EVERYONE!!! Names XXXXXXXX, of course if you knew my...
2.7K 93 52
My Hero Academia fanfiction following the Anime series with my own twists and OC. Hiroko Midoriya is the daughter of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, aka...
1.9K 43 8
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...