Why Don't We Hang

By alannasmilktea13

Ashley is the Why Don't We boys managers daughter but she isn't very nice or happy since her parents ddivorce... More

Introduction Pt.1
Introduction Pt.2
Jealousy
At the Movies
A Chill Day
An Old Friend
A/N
Have Some Fun
Meeting A New Friend
Sunday Are My Chill Days
Party Pt.1
Party Pt.2
Laughs
Dinner With My Dad
Our Secret & Meeting Logan Paul
Truth or Dare
Being Edgy
Music Video
Hitting Number 1 & Apologies
On the Radio
A/N
Jealous again?
Lets Talk
Asking
Why
BMA's Pt.1
BMA's Pt.2
A Girl
Tell Me
I love You
Wait What?
Fixing Things
I Got You
Interview
BFF Day & Meeting My Mom?
A/N
Hate comments
I Like You
Pranked
Awkward
Hitting 1M
Last Day
The Truth
Hollywood
The Date
New York?
Plane Ride
The Today Show
Double Date
Just Friends?
A/N
Secrets
Meet the Parents
Ex's
Our Friendship
Not Good Enough Pt.1
Not Good Enough Pt.2
Turn it Off
The Dentist
A/N
Besfriends to Friends
Meeting Her
Lost
Explain
Day With Jack
A/N New Story!!!
Lovey James
Now You Care
Sick
TRL
Modeling?
A\N
Halo Awards
Little Crush
Key to My Heart
Thanksgiving
Corbyn's Birthday
Prank Wars Pt.1
A/N
Prank Wars Pt.2
No Music
Movie Night
Just A Day
Christmas Eve Party
A Christmas Suprise
Paris
A/N
Exploring
New Years
Ignored
Personal
Hickey?
Facts About Me (2019 Update)
The Hate
Are U Jelly?
Anniversary
Texas with Zach
Broken Hearts
Soulmates
My cousin(Bonus Chapter)
Sequal is out now

Riding

1.8K 38 1
By alannasmilktea13

Today was not my day I was in a very bad mood I don't know why but we had to wake up extra early for no reason. So we waited for a tour bus to come drive us to our next destination I think today the boys get a free day. The concert is tomorrow we we were driving I went to sleep on a couch and I took a little nap for about 30 minutes. When I woke up I checked my Instagram and I saw that Daniel had posted a picture of me sleeping then I decided to go Live on Instagram I started getting lot's of nice comments one said 'you're really pretty' then I said "I'm pretty? well your pretty too" then I starting seeing comments saying Daniel's behind you then I turned around and he wrapped his arms around me then someone in the comments asked "are you guys dating?" Then I looked at Daniel and he read it and said "yes" then the comments went 0 to 100 real quick some were good and some were bad "okay bye guys" I said ending it. Then I looked at Daniel "what? They asked and I don't lie to my friends" he said while laying his chin on my shoulder while I was looking on my phone then  I took a picture of us just for memories then I checked my Instagram and I saw a picture of Alyssa and her new boyfriend "awe they're so cute" I say liking it "yea but not as cute as us" he said while kissing my cheek and getting up. While waiting on Daniel to get out the bathroom the rest of the boys came  as soon as I saw Jack I put my hand in his hair "it's been a long time since I did that" I said then I took my hands out of it and sat on the couch. Minutes later Daniel came out with no pants looking for his suitcase we all busted out laughing "where did your pants go?" Jack asked pointing to his legs "what I was just looking for my Suitcase" he said grabbing it from somewhere then putting on some pants. The car finally stopped and we went inside our hotel I shared one with Daniel and Jack this time I went in the bathroom to change  and do my hair and makeup. Then I went to charge my phone so I plugged it in then I saw Daniel on the bed "I'm hungry" I said to him then he looked at me and laughed then he kissed me and said "awe you're soo cute I can't  take it anymore" he said standing up while pulling me up too then he put Hus hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck then he kissed me again then on the cheek "so let's go eat" he said grabbing my hand and we took the elevator to the lobby and we started walking out while our fingers were intertwined then we found a nice little resteraunt that wasn't too fancy we didn't get fast food because the boys have to eat healthy on tour sadly. We ordered our food and waited "Daniel what's your favorite thing about me?" I asked "I'm attracted to your everything" he said while kissing my hand "what's your favorite thing about me" he said smiling "if I answer that question we'll be here for hours" I said winking at him then he blushed. Our food was finally ready and we ate and talked about a lot if things that whole day.
************************************I know this chapter isn't that good but I'm kinda tired now so enjoy 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 786 42
18-year-old Ashley Whittemore returns to her hometown from New York after her father's death. She didn't want to but she had to - because the person...
134K 2.7K 64
(COMPLETED) You are Daniel seavey's little sister and when he gets in a band called why don't we you get to met all of the boys and move to LA with t...
42.6K 854 29
Falling in love with Jack Avery. Bonnie Paul. Yup, Logan, and Jake Paul's little sister. She's 17 years old and is a YouTuber just like her brother...
16.7K 564 35
Ashley has had a tough life. Mom walked out when she was eight. Dad became an abusive drunk towards her older brother, Daniel, and herself. Her broth...