A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The RevealοΏΌ
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
17. Battle Against Ultron
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
21. Bucharest
22. Trigger Words
23. HidingοΏΌ
24. Civil War
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. RevelationsοΏΌ
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
41. What Heroes Do
42. Revengers
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween οΏΌ
60. The Sapphire Sorceress
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
68. Club
69. Ship Yard
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
86. Who's Peter?
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note

89. Babies

383 8 0
By sapphiresorceress21

You were walking in a field in a flowing white dress and your hair blowing in the wind. You saw a woman at the other end of the field and walked to her, she turned around and saw it was your biological mother.

"Mom!" You said running up to her and jumped into a tight embrace. "I've miss you so much." You pulled back and she tucked some of the hair away from your face.

"I've miss you too, darling. But it's not your time, you have two beautiful children to take care of." She said with a sad smile.

"Where am I?" You asked looking around.

"At a meeting point between life and death, there are a few people who wanted to see you one last time." She said and you tilted your head confused.

She gestured her head behind you and you looked and saw Tony, Natasha and Steve. They all smiled and Natasha waved along with the other two.

You started to tear up and turned back to your mom. She smiled and kissed your forehead. "I'll see you again my dear." She said and faded away.

You turned back to the group and ran to them embracing all of them in a group hug. "How ya been princess?" Tony asked as you pulled back.

"Well, I just gave birth and looks like I almost died, I got married to Bucky. I'm happy, really happy." You said smiling.

"I'm glad I went on that mission and you didn't." Natasha said.

"I still wish things could be different, I wish you all could still be here." You said.

"We're always there, you just don't know it." Steve said and smiled at you.

"I miss you guys, Morgan and pepper miss you, Yelena misses you, Bucky and Sam really miss you too." You said looking from Tony to Natasha then Steve.

"We had to do what we had to do." Tony said.

"I'm glad you got to live the life you wanted." You said to Steve.

"It was tuff with you not being around to have movie nights with." He said. "And sorry about Bucky keeping some stupid with him while I was gone." He added and you giggled.

"Yeah, I've definitely given him a hard time for that." You said.

"You are gonna make the best mom. I'm excited to watch. You better name one after me." Nat said and you giggled.

"I'll add it to the list." You said.

"You gotta get back, there's a few people waiting for you." Tony said.

You looked at them all sadly and gave them individual hugs. You turned back and saw a familiar figure at the edge of the cliff and ran up to him.

"Loki?" You asked.

He turned around and gave his mischievous grin, "The one and only, darling." He said opening his arms.

"You know that's not true." You giggled and embraced him. He turned you in the hug and put you back on the ground.

"Heimdal is trying his best to let this happen, different rules in Valhalla." He said.

"I knew you'd make it there to be with your mother again. I bet it's beautiful." You said.

"Oh, it is, I wish you could see it, much better then the lost and found." He said with a smirk. "You have to get going, I asked to be the one to do the honors." He said.

"What honors?" You asked.

"I'm quite the mischievous one if you don't remember, be good down there darling. We're all looking out for you." He said then pushed you from the cliff. You watched him as you fell with your arms reaching out for him.

You jolted awake and ripped the tubs from your nose instinctively, breathing heavily. "She's awake!" Someone called as you replayed what had just happened in your head.

^^^

"She's stable, and your baby boy is perfectly healthy." Shuri said coming into the room Bucky was in with the baby girl.

"Can I see her?" He asked.

"Of course, she's awake just a little sleepy." She told him and they headed to the room you were being held in.

She opened the door and he walked into you holding the baby bundled up in your arms looking at him in awe. You looked up at the open door and smiled as you saw Bucky walk in after Shuri. His worried expression faded and he felt completely relived to see you.

"You scared me, doll. Thought I lost ya." He said walking over to you.

"You could never lose me." You said and he kissed your forehead once he was beside you. He looked down at the bundle in your hands and smiled. "You wanna meet your son?" You asked holding him out a bit.

He slowly got him from your hands and secured him into his own. He looked down and there was a faint smile on his face and it melted his heart.

"That's your daddy, Jamie." You said and Bucky looked at you surprised and a smirk grew on his face.

"Jamie?" He asked.

"Yeah, after the best man I've ever known." You said looking up at him. "I think it suits him." You said looking back at Jamie.

"Yeah, I think it suits him well." Bucky said looking at you and then him lovingly.

"How's baby girl?" You asked.

"She's doing great, I had some skin to skin time with her. She's beautiful just like her momma." He said and you smiled up at him. "I was thinking a beautiful girl like that deserve a beautiful name too, how about Daisy?" He suggested.

"Really? Like my mom? And the flowers you gave me on our first date?" You said with a growing smile.

"I remember you saying something about paying tribute to her in some way. We don't have to..." he started to say.

"No, no. It's perfect." You said smiling up at him

^^^

After you rested, you FaceTimed everyone showing the babies and they all gushed over them. You and Bucky did your first dipper changes and first feedings, which was quite painful but you eventually got use to it.

After a few days of staying in the lab it was time to head back home. Pepper had set up the small nursery for you to use till the new house was ready while you were gone.

You walked into the apartment holding Jamie and Bucky was holding Daisy with the bags in the other hand, Ginny ran past you and went to her favorite spot in the living room.

"Welcome home." You cooed and kissed Jamie's head. He wiggled a little and his tiny smile grew.

Bucky walked up beside you and kissed your temple, "Lets get them to bed, you need some rest too." He said.

"You're the one who needs the rest, you've barley slept since they got here." You said walking to the nursery.

"I don't need it I'm use to not sleeping much." He said following.

"Doesn't mean you don't need it." You said and he just shook his head and smiled at your worry of him.

You walked in and laid Jamie in the bed while Bucky put Daisy next to him and unswaddle them. They wiggled around a little and Daisy reached out for her brother and held his hand and they both relaxed and went back to sleep.

Your heart melted and you leaned into Bucky and looked up at him with the same expression and he chuckled. "I cant tell who's cuter, you or them." He said and kissed your head.

"You get some more sleep. I'm gonna make some lunch and it'll be ready when you wake up. How does that sound?" You asked.

"Or I could help you make lunch?" He suggested.

"Bucky, you haven't left my side in days. What's really going on?" You asked.

He sighed, "I almost lost you. I can't do that again."

You looked at him sadly and put your hands on both of his cheeks, "I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me." You said trying to lighten the mood and he chuckled. "Now, go take a nap. I'll wake you up when lunch is ready." You said and gave him a chaste kiss walking to the kitchen.

^^^

It's been a few weeks of getting 3 hours of asleep everyday since they needed to be fed all the time, if you weren't doing that you were pumping or rocking them.

Bucky took on doing the dippers since you didn't want them on bottles yet. You also barley wanted to leave their side, you had moved the crib into the bedroom so it was easier access and you wanted to make sure they were safe.

Being an avenger put a lot of targets on your back but being ex assassins put even more.

They had been growing faster than expected. Shuri measured them every visit and they were already at the six month mark.

You were laying in the bed with Daisy in your arms reading one of your books. She started crying and you immediately put the book down and started rocking her.

"It's okay baby. I got you, did you have a nightmare?" She continued to cry to you got up from the bed and paced the room rocking her.

You started singing the Sokovian lullaby Wanda and Pietro taught you and she started to calm down. "We've been waiting for you (tie mi Ta jatam)
Now you are here (fuden tie (te)
More perfect than I imagined ('drage wo tsto 'mislitam)
Our house is now a home (our house is now a nest)
('dom naf 'juden gniezdo)
No matter where you go (bez ve dei do kude jitfif)
Sunlight shines on you (fiza suntso nad ti'e)"

"You know some of your God parents are twins. You'll meet auntie Wanda one day soon I hope." You said after she calmed down. You started thinking about your best friend, sad you hadn't heard from her since you gave birth.

"Wanda, can you hear me? Wanda?" You said through the bond. You didn't hear a response and you sighed and looked back at Daisy and smiled. Her face brightened and she gave a small giggle that melted your heart.

"Sorry, I'm here." You heard Wanda say and you smiled even bigger. "How have you been. You had quite a scare. I was helping from here."

"Wanda, thank God. Yeah, Bucky was pretty scared. I saw everyone, I was transported to this field and I saw my mom and Steve and Tony and Nat and even Loki. He pushed me off the cliff so I could get back here." You laughed.

"Sounds like quiet the adventure. How are your babies?" She asked.

"Absolutely amazing. I have at least one in my arms almost all the time. They're growing so fast, Since they're both super soldiers. Jamie's a little smaller than his sister but he's growing just as fast." You rambled, excited to tell her about your babies.

"I'll have to come by soon. I'm sorry I haven't reached out, I've been busy with a few different things." She said, "Maybe one day I'll have my boys back and we'll all be able to be together."

Your heart ached and you felt a few tears bubble up, "Yeah, that would be nice."

"Honey! We're back!" You heard Bucky yell and the door close.

"We're in the bedroom." You called back. "Bucky and Jamie just got back."

"I'll let you be with your family." She said.

"Please, try and update me more. I miss you." You said.

"I will, I miss you too. Give my love to the babies and if you see Pietro." She said.

"Will do, bye for now Wanda." You said and Bucky walked through the bedroom door carrying Jamie.

He smiled at the sight of his two loves. "Sorry we're a little later then I said." He said walking over and kissed your forehead gently.

"No problem honey, we needed some necessary girl time." You said and looked down at the almost asleep Jamie in his hands and kissed his forehead and he smiled sleepily. You couldn't asked for a better family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 157 28
Do I really need a description? Requests open. Some might be Marvel actor thingies, enjoy my peoples. Edit: 01/22 y'all, I wrote this in like 2018, I...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
24.1K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
245K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] 𝘣�...