A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The RevealοΏΌ
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
17. Battle Against Ultron
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
21. Bucharest
22. Trigger Words
23. HidingοΏΌ
24. Civil War
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. RevelationsοΏΌ
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
41. What Heroes Do
42. Revengers
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween οΏΌ
60. The Sapphire Sorceress
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
68. Club
69. Ship Yard
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note
89. Babies

86. Who's Peter?

145 4 0
By sapphiresorceress21

At the end of this month you and Bucky were going to be moving to Wakanda till the babies were born. Shuri said the pregnancy had been advancing faster than before so the babies could honestly come sooner then even you originally thought was normal for twin pregnancies.

Your stomach measured about seven months and so did the babies. You had the news on in the background while you made yourself your morning tea, Bucky had run out to get some groceries. You gave Ginny some pets then made your way to the living room.

You saw a clip from the daily bugle playing on the screen. "There you have it folks, conclusive proof, that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of mysterio, an interdenominational warrior who gave his life to protect our planet and who no doubt go down in history, as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all folks, here's the real blockbuster brace yourselves you might want to sit down." The news anchor said dramatically.

Next on the screen was who you know as Jake Gyllenhaal in your old universe but in this one is Quinten Beck or Mysterio. "Spider-Man's real, Spider-Man's real name is..." he said as it kept cutting out. "Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker." He said and your eyes went wide and you dropped the mug you had in your hands to the ground, making it shatter, as it showed the picture of the teenage boy on the screen.

"Oh, shit." You said.

"That's right folks, Peter Parker, a seventeen year old high school delinquent, harboring a homicidal..." you turned off the tv before the news anchor could say anymore.

You started pacing, thankfully having slippers on, you thought you had prevented it by telling him about what Tony had said. You closed your eyes and focused your mind. Your eyes brightened with blue and you put the same spell you had in your mind when you went into the hex.

You wanted to help but you knew Bucky wouldn't let you and you didn't want to put the babies in danger.
You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. "Ask for forgiveness, not for permission." You said then teleported to the Sanctum Sanctorum. It was covered in snow and you almost slipped once you got there. "Wong? Stephen?" You called out as you came through the doors.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Wong said coming up to you. "Oh my gosh look at that bump, you look beautiful." He said gushing.

You giggled, "Thank you. I need you to remember something for me." You said turning serious.

"Of course." He said.

"There's gonna be a young kid who comes here asking for help, Stephen's gonna try to help but it goes wrong I need you to try and get them to not preform the spell or do a different one, it does more harm than good." You explained.

"I will try my best." He said confidently.

"I better get back just in case Bucky gets home before I do." You said and gave him a hug.

"Make sure to visit with the twins, I would love to train them." He said pulling back and gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"I will, We'll need all the help we can get." You said with a smile then fully pulled back and gave a wave teleporting back to the apartment.

"Y/n!" You heard Bucky yell frantically as you got back and cringed knowing how worried he probably was.

"I'm here Bucky!" You called and he ran from the bedroom and looked relieved when he saw you.

"Oh, thank God." He said and walked up to you and brought you into a tight hug. "I saw the broken mug and I tried to call you but your phone was here and I thought something happened." He said and kissed your hair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. I had to talk to Wong about Peter." You said rubbing his back.

"The spider kid?" He asked.

"Yeah, I also have a question?" You asked pulling back a bit.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

You smiled slightly at his immediate worry, "No nothing wrong, I was wondering if I could put a spell on your mind so you're protected just in case someone or something tries to mess with your mind." You asked.

"Are we in danger?" He asked.

"Not us, but Peter. A spell might go wrong and it'll erase anything you know about Peter and you'll only know Spider-Man. I know you don't really know him and you've already gone through a lot with your mind, bu..." you explained.

"I trust you, you're my wife. Do whatever you need to do." He said with a small smile.

Your heart melted knowing he felt safe with you. "Just close your eyes and I'll tell you once when I'm done." You said and he did so. Your eyes brightened with blue again and a blue misty circle went around his head and you wrote out the different runes in a golden color. The mist fell from his head and your eyes went back to normal. "Okay, all done."

He opened his eyes and gave a smile while you gave a nervous smile. He held your face in his hands and kissed your forehead. "Thank you, for keeping my mind safe." He said against your head and you looked up at him and smiled.

"Always and forever, hun." You said and leaned up and kissed him and you both smiled into the kiss.

^^^

It was officially the end of the month and you were now headed to Wakanda till the babies came. You got some Morgan and Pepper time along with some Wilson family time too. You saw Wanda at your coffee spot one last time too, she could feel the babies and knew the gender, you and Bucky wanted it to be a surprise and she respected that and continued to gush over you.

You asked Bucky if you could go to the Sanctum Sanctorum to say goodbye to Wong and see if they had done the spell right.

As you walked in there wasn't any snow and it was warm compared to the crisp air outside.
"Wong?" You called out.

"Not here at the moment, what can I help with." Stephen said coming down the staircase.

"Oh, well me and Bucky are going to Wakanda for a little while and wanted to say goodbye." You said.

He noticed your stomach and his eyes went wide. "When did that happen?" He asked.

Bucky tightened his grip around your waist and you smiled slightly. "Sometime in April or March. How's Peter doing by the way?" You asked.

He quirked his eyebrow at you confused, "Who's Peter?"

Your face saddened and Bucky rubbed your side soothingly. "Um, never mind. Did Wong say he'd be gone long?"

"He should be..." he started.

"My beautiful goddaughter. Oh wow look how much you've grown, it's only been a month. You are absolutely glowing." He said walking up to you from the portal that closed behind him and gave a you a hug.

You smiled and hugged him back. "We wanted to say goodbye till we were back from Wakanda."

"You be safe okay. Send me a picture of the babies. James, make sure to be by her side, this is a hard thing to go through." He said pulling back and looked to Bucky.

"Wouldn't think of leaving her." He assured. "We have to get going, Shuri will be here soon."

"Always a pleasure Stephen." You said with a fake smile and then smiled at Wong. "I'll see you soon."

^^^

You wanted to go for a short walk so you got off a station earlier. As you were walking you saw a familiar figure and tugged on Bucky's arm and pointed.

"What?" He asked and looked for where you were pointing.

"I have to, I'm sorry." You said then teleported closer to the familiar young boy. "Peter?" You called and the boy stopped and turned around. "Peter, oh my gosh." You said and he looked at you with wide eyes and his eyes began to swell with tears.

"Y/n?" He asked and ran up to you as you nodded your head with some tears as well. You opened your arms and he collapsed into them. You held him tightly. "How do you remember me?" He asked and pulled back worried he hurt you seeing your very pregnant stomach.

"Bucky does too. I put a spell on our minds that protects our memories. I'm so glad I found you. Do you need money or an id anything I can get you to help set you up." You asked worried for the young boy. "Tony would have been so proud of you and Aunt May is too." You said and his tears grew and you brought him into another tight hug.

"I miss them so much." He cried.

"I know, honey. I miss him too." You said with silent tears going down your face.

Bucky caught up and looked at the two of you sadly. Peter noticed him and pulled back wiping the tears and sniffling. "Mr. Barnes, sir."

"Just Bucky, kid. How are you holding up?" He asked and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Doing as good as I can be right now. I just got a new place." He informed. "I didn't realize how lonely this would be." He said sadly and tried to keep it together.

"We've both lost a lot throughout our life, even each other for a bit, if you ever need anything, reach out to us. We'll do whatever we can." Bucky said.

"We're building a house that'll have some spare rooms of you ever want to have some people around you." You said.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank you." He said.

"Here." You said digging into your purse. "How much is your rent?"

"I cant ask you to..." he started.

You gave him a stern look even Bucky got nervous from, "I'm not taking no for an answer. I have two thousand in cash right now. I'll send you some more when we get to Wakanda." You said.

"Your going to Wakanda?" He asked amazed.

You giggled, "Yeah, my doctor is there it'll be safer for me and the babies." You informed.

"Gotcha, I really can't take this." Peter said as you handed him the money.

"You deserve much more than this. Do you have a bank account?" He shook his head. "You don't have anything do you?" You asked and he nodded his head looking down sadly. "Hey that's okay, we can set you up. I use to do it all the time. I even helped him run away for a little while." You said and looked at Bucky lovingly thinking about one of the first full interactions you had beside when he was trying to kill you.

"Ah, the good ole days." Bucky said smiling at you lovingly.

"Wow, you guys are made for each other." Peter said and you and Bucky blushed not realizing.

"Let's get you back to ours and I'll get a few things for you." You said.

"We really want to help you out." Bucky added.

"As long as I'm not being a burden..." he said.

"I'm not even gonna let you finish that sentence. You literally made everyone forget who you were to save the multiverse, you are the exact opposite of a burden." You interrupted and talked to him like a stern mother.

"Not a burden. Got it." He said and chucked a bit.

"Let's try and get you to a somewhat normal life again." You said and held his shoulders as you led the way with him and Bucky on both sides of you headed to the apartment.

Once you got there you did as much as you could before Shuri had gotten there since she didn't want you to teleport there with Bucky, Ginny and whatever you were bringing. He thanked you and headed on his way.

Shuri picked you up in the jet and you made sure to pack a few different maternity clothes, your favorite being baggy overalls. You made sure to get everything you needed to bring for Ginny as well and put her in a spacious carrier for the ride there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.4K 41
Just like the title says, a series of Avengers imagines. I do not own any of the characters in this book except (y/n) you. Requests are still open, s...
9K 156 28
Do I really need a description? Requests open. Some might be Marvel actor thingies, enjoy my peoples. Edit: 01/22 y'all, I wrote this in like 2018, I...
2K 27 38
All Avenger characters I write for
360K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙀 π™’π™žπ™¨π™©π™–π™ π™šπ™¨. 𝙉𝙀 𝙙𝙀-π™€π™«π™šπ™§π™¨. 𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™€π™–π™˜π™ π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§. π™π™π™žπ™¨ π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™žπ™œπ™π™© 𝙀𝙛 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™‡π™žπ™«π™šπ™¨.