A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The Reveal
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
17. Battle Against Ultron
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
21. Bucharest
22. Trigger Words
23. Hiding
24. Civil War
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. Revelations
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
41. What Heroes Do
42. Revengers
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween 
60. The Sapphire Sorceress
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
68. Club
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
86. Who's Peter?
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note
89. Babies

69. Ship Yard

77 5 0
By sapphiresorceress21

You woke up the next morning cuddled up with Bucky while he held you firmly from behind feeling his breath on your neck and you were holding onto his arm feeling the cool vibranium. You didn't have another nightmare thankfully.

"Good morning, love birds. Get ready we gotta head out." Sharon said coming into the room. "I'll let you have your privacy." She said and walked back out.

You groaned and started trying to get up but his grip got tighter around you. "Buck, wake up. We gotta head out." You said and he hummed.

"Five more minutes." He said sleepily.

You giggled a bit. "No, we gotta go." You took his hand from around you and got off of the bed. He slowly started to wake up more and watched as you got the clothes you had on yesterday. "I have to change." You said looking at him pointedly.

"Gotcha, it's nothing I haven't seen before." He said with a sly smirk getting out of the bed.

You looked at him with a surprised face and an open mouth and he chucked at you. "James Buchanan Barnes. Go away." You said with a half smile half stern face. He put his hands up defensively and walked out of the door.

You put the clothes you had on the night before but brushed your hair out and kept it down.
You headed to the ship yard they said he was located in and you walked between the different boxes.

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money." Sam said.

"They know how to party." Zemo confirmed.

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving." Sharon said looking up and down from her phone to make sure she gets to the right one. "All right. He's in there. Container four-two-six-one. I'll keep watch while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry. We're on borrowed time." She said holding out ear pieces and you all took one and put them in while you walked up to the container.

Sam opened the door and looked in to see it was empty. "Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one? It's completely empty." Sam asked through coms.

"Positive. It had to be." She confirmed and you all walked into it. Zemo held up a flash light and you felt a breeze come through from the other end.

You looked down at it curiously and walked closer. You felt the wall and pushed it finding a secret door. You looked back at the men and they got their guns out with Sam taking the lead and Zemo following.

Bucky stayed behind you as you walked up the secret stairs. You walked into a lab area and heard music being played. You followed Bucky on one side while Zemo followed Sam on the other side. You walked up on a man with his back turned and you made a small ball of energy while the Bucky and Sam looked at each other and Sam approached closer and took the needle from the record stopping the music and startling the man.

"Dr. Nagel?" Sam asked with his gun up.

"Who are you? What do you want?" He asked nervously.

"We know you created the super soldier serum." Sam said.

"Get out of my lab." Nagel said walking past him and stopped once he saw you and Bucky.

"Hey. You know who he is, right? And her? This is Baron Zemo. I know you've heard if him too, right?" Sam said then grabbed his arm bring him closer. "You seem like a pretty smart guy. So you better become conversational real quick." He said and put him up against a wall.

"How about a counter proposal? Make me a better offer and I'll talk." He said as if he had the high ground.

"Guys, we have company." Sharon said through the coms. Bucky grabbed Nagel by the shirt collar and you all followed him to where he dropped him into a chair and held the gun up to his head. "Every bounty hunter in the city is here. We gotta go!" She said.

Bucky shot a bullet right past his head and made Nagel scared then held it up to his head again. "Okay, okay. I was brought into Hydra's Winter Soldier program to pick up their work after the five failed test subjects in Siberia." He said and Bucky put down his gun but kept near. "When Hydra fell, I was recruited by the CIA. They had blood samples from an American test subject with semi stable traces of serum in his system." He continued and you and Sam looked at each other knowingly and then to Bucky who tightened his jaw.

"After much labor, I was able to isolate the necessary compounds in his blood. I was a God. I did what no other scientist since Erskine was able to do. But mine was going to be different. No clunky machines or jacked up bodies. Mine was going to be subtle, optimized, perfect." He bragged.

"How have we never heard about this?" Sam asked.

"Because... Before I was able to complete my work, I turned to dust. Then when I returned, it was five years later, program had been abandoned, so I came here. The Power Broker was more than happy to fund the recreation of my work." He stated.

"How many vials did you make?" Sam asked.

"Twenty. Karli Morgenthau stole those, so...I can only imagine what the Power Broker has planned for that poor girl." He added.

"Where's Karli now?" Sam asked.

"I don't know where she is. But a couple of days ago, she called and asked if I could help someone named Donya Madani." He said and your eyes went wide, she was the kindest women you'd met when you were over there. She treated everyone as if she was their mother or grandmother. "Poor woman has tuberculosis. Typical of overpopulation in displacement camps like that." He stated.

Your eyes started to swell with tears and Bucky noticed but tired to keep himself concentrated.
"Well, what happened to her?" Sam asked.

"Not my pig. Not my farm." He said.

"She's a person, watch your words." You said and your eyes started to shine blue and he got nervous.

"Is there any serum in this lab?" Bucky asked and Nagel just looked at him. He held the gun right up to his temple.

Nagel squirmed. "No."

"Now what?" Bucky asked and took the gun away from his head.

"Guys, we're seriously outta time here." Sharon said running in.

Zemo then pulled out a gun, you tried to shield it but it was too late and he shot Nagel. "No!" Sam pushed him against the wall while Sharon took the gun from his hand.

"What did you do?" Sharon asked.

All of a sudden there was an explosion and Bucky grabbed your arm and pulled you the the side while you put a shield around you both.

You grunted as you hit the ground and Bucky got up as fast as he could and looked over your face and body for any injuries. "I'm okay." You breathed out and he looked you in the eyes. You put your hand on his cheek and looked him over nervously. "Are you?"

He nodded then got up and held his hand out which you took and got up running over to the others.
"Anybody see Zemo?" Sam asked.

Bucky lifted Sam while you lifted Sharon. "Let's go."

He said and you put a shield around the group as you walked out and another explosion happened just as you made it out. Sam got out first then Sharon and you came out with Bucky close behind.

"All right! Wait for my signal!" Bucky yelled and Sam started shooting at the incoming bounty hunters. "Damn it!" He said and went he other way and started shooting at the ones coming from that way.

You followed his lead and Sharon went with Sam. You crouched behind a piece of debris while you threw energy balls taking down the incoming people. Bucky ran out of bullets and pulled you to the middle.

"I thought we were going left?" He yelled to Sam.

"You went the wrong way!" Sam yelled back.

"I was clearing the way!" Bucky yelled back as you kept throwing your energy balls.

"I came out first. You're supposed to follow me." Sam stated.

"Guys!" You yelled.

"And where are we now?" Bucky asked sarcastically.

"Guys, not the time!" Sharon said. And they continued to yell at each other. "I'm out!" She yelled.

"It's in every action movie!" Sam yelled.

"Guys, come on. We're supposed to be a team!" You yelled.

Soon after there was another explosion and Bucky pulled you to him covering you from the blast. You all looked back up and saw Zemo in a mask fighting off the people.

"Go." Bucky said tapping your shoulder.

"Come on. Let's go." Sharon said jumping over the barricade and you followed her with Bucky and Sam coming up behind.

You ran through the carriers and Sam took the lead as you turned a corner. Gun shots started to fire at you and Bucky blocked you with his arm as Sam opened the door of a container Sharon went first while Bucky took a pole off of it and used it as a weapon for the attacker that was behind then threw it through the incomings shoulder.

"Let's go." Sam insisted and you both walked through the carrier. Sam closed it behind you and you blasted through the other end.

Zemo pulled up with a car and looked at the group slyly. "Supercharged."

"You're going back to jail." Sam said.

"Do you want to find Karli or not?" Zemo replied.

"He's right. We need him. And there's three of us and at least 20 of them. Come on." Bucky said opening the door and you got into the back seat behind Zemo while he got into the front.

"Fine. But if you try that shit again..." Sam threatened getting into the back.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Zemo replied.

"Well, that was one hell of a reunion." Sharon said closing the door.

"Come back to the states with us." Sam suggested.

"I told you, I can't. Just get me that pardon you promised me." She said walking away.

"Thanks for everything." Sam said then sat down fully in the seat and rolled his eyes. "You're not gonna move your seat up, are you?" He asked Bucky.

"No." He responded and you giggled.

Sam looked at you and you shook your head and he sighed and Zemo started to drive.

^^^

You were sat on the couch at the other end from Bucky on Zemos jet as he polished his arm and Sam was on the phone. You were both trying to get in contact with someone who could help you find out where Donya was.

"Donya Madani. She's a refugee, yeah." He said to Torres over the phone.

"Okay, I'm on it." He responded.

"Okay. Call me if you get a hit." Sam said and sat down in his chair.

"Will do." He said.

"Thanks, Torres." Sam slouched back in the chair and hung up the phone and sighed.

"You okay?" Bucky asked.

"Yeah. Just thinking about all the shit Sharon had to go through. And Nagel referring to the American test subject like Isaiah wasn't even a real person. Just makes me wonder how many people have to get steamrolled to make way for this hunk of metal." Sam said turning in his chair and facing him.

"Well, it depends on who you ask. That hunk of metal saved a lot of lives." Bucky responded.

"Yeah, I get that. All right. Maybe I made a mistake." Sam said.

"You did." Bucky said and you looked at him sternly.

"Yeah. Maybe I shouldn't have put it in a museum. I should have destroyed it." Sam said.

Bucky looked at him a bit taken back. "Look, that shield represents a lotta things to a lotta people, including me. The world is upside down, and we need a new Cap, and it ain't gonna be Walker. So before you go and destroy it, I'll take it from him myself." Bucky stated sternly.

Sam's phone started to ring and he answered it as Zemo came from the front with three plates of food. He handed one to Sam one to Bucky and one to you.

You took it but set it down not in the mood to eat.
"They found Madani... dead." Sam said and your eyes started to tear up. "She died in Riga, a city near the Baltic Sea."

"I have a place we can go. I, for one, am looking forward to coming face to face with Karli. Oeznik, we're changing course." Zemo said.

You got off of the couch and went into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror and started to cry. She was a good woman and she didn't deserve to die. It was hard getting the supplies to these camps, even if they were paid for, the distribution wasn't quick.

There was a knock at the door and you sniffled and wiped your face. "Almost done." You said trying to make sure your voice didn't break.

"I know you're upset, y/n. I saw your face when you found out she was sick." You heard Bucky's voice say.

"I'm fine. I just need a second." You called out. You splashed some water on your face and tried to make yourself look like you hadn't just cried.

You stepped out of the bathroom and walked past Bucky, Sam and Zemo and sat in the seat you had before and looked at your phone.

You could feel all of their pitying gazes and it made you feel weak. Bucky walked over with your food and you shook your head. "I'm not hungry."

"You haven't eaten in almost two days, you need some food." He insisted.

"I'm fine." You said sternly looking up at him with an emotionless face.

He looked back at you almost sadly and you looked back at your phone. He felt like any progress that was made was tarnished.

^^^

You landed in Riga and walked through the streets between Sam and Bucky as Zemo lead the way.
"I heard what became if Sokovia. Cannibalized by its own neighbors before the land was cleared of rubble, erased from the map. I don't suppose either of you bothered visiting the memorial? No, why would you? Y/n, though, you must have gone with Pietro and Wanda, no?" Zemo asked.

"Yeah, it was beautiful." You reminisced.

"I bet it is. We are here." He said and walked up towards the stairs.

"I'm gonna go on a walk." Bucky announced and you turned around and looked at him confused.

"You good?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. I'll see you in a bit." He said and walked away.

You and Sam looked at each other worried but followed Zemo in. You looked back at him and noticed he picked something up but you continued inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 413 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...
629 23 19
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky ×...
5.1K 80 9
The Avengers were about to fight at the airport, when they were kidnapped and woke up in another place to see the future and the multiverse. Disclaim...
9K 156 28
Do I really need a description? Requests open. Some might be Marvel actor thingies, enjoy my peoples. Edit: 01/22 y'all, I wrote this in like 2018, I...