A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The Reveal
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
17. Battle Against Ultron
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
21. Bucharest
22. Trigger Words
23. Hiding
24. Civil War
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. Revelations
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
41. What Heroes Do
42. Revengers
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween 
60. The Sapphire Sorceress
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
69. Ship Yard
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
86. Who's Peter?
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note
89. Babies

68. Club

91 8 0
By sapphiresorceress21

Sharon drove you to her place which was an art gallery just for stolen paintings. "Looks like breaking all those laws is treating you well." Sam said.

"I thought if I had to hustle, might as well enjoy the life of a real hustler. You know how much I'll get for a real Monet?" She asked.

"Deactivate your hustle mode. You sell fake Monet's." Sam said stopping.

"No. She means real. This gallery is specialized in stolen artwork. Monet. Van Gogh. Classics." Zemo said walking past him.

"It's true. You know, half the artwork in museums like the Louvre is fake. Real stuff sits in places like this." Bucky added stopping next to you.

"This one's, The Raft of the Medusa. I almost took the job to get it but turned it down." You stated walking past Sam and Bucky looked at you impressed.

"Okay, guys, I see what you're doing. You're more worldly than good old Sam." He said looking up the picture.

"Yeah. What's Google say?" Bucky asked walking after you.

"No shit." Sam said shocked.

"Come on. You guys need to change. I'm hosting clients in an hour." Sharon called out and Sam started walking again.

"Thank God." You said and tugged a little on your dress.

"I mean you look great, but it's gotta be uncomfortable." She said to you.

"You have no idea." You said and smiled uncomfortably.

She gave you some clothes to change into and you went behind the dressing screen. It was a cropped tub top and some biker shorts both in black. She gave you a dark blue leather jacket to go over it and blue Converse. You walked out putting on the jacket and saw Sam changing his shirt.

"Wow, my besties hot." You joked.

"I could say the same." He joked back.

Sharon started walking towards you and you were about to ask for something to put your hair up and she handed you a clip.

"Thank you. You read my mind." You said with a smile.

"That's your power. I'm just me." She said back and looked Sam up and down as she walked past him, "Much better." She smirked and walked up to the couch where Bucky was sat and set down a jacket.

"What's going on, Sharon? You don't ever wanna come back home." Sam asked.

"They'll lock me up if I step foot back in the States. Madripoor doesn't allow extradition." She said and you noticed the mini bar and walked up to it excitedly.

"Y/n." Sam said sternly and you looked back at him with Puppy dog eyes. "We're still working." He said and you huffed and walked to the couch and sat down a seat away from Bucky.

He looked at you worriedly but you didn't notice while you took your hair out of the bun. "Look, Sharon, I'm sorry I didn't call, but after The Blip and the chaos, I just..." Sam continued.

"Look, you know the whole hero thing is a joke, right?" She asked. "The way you gave up that shield, deep down, you must know it's all hypocrisy. I mean look at y/n." She said and you looked at her quickly.

"Why am I getting dragged into this?" You asked.

"He knows. And not so deep down." Zemo said ignoring your question.

"By the way, how is the new Cap?" She asked.

"Don't get me started." Bucky said.

"Please. You buy into all that stars and strips bullshit. Before you were his pet psychopath, you were Mr. America! Cap's best friend." She said with a giggle sitting in the spot between the two of you.

"Wow. She's kind of awful now." Bucky said non charismatically.

"Karli Morgenthau and at least seven others have taken the serum." Sam said sitting down fixing his turtle neck.

"You guys really should steer clear of all of this for your own safety." Sharon said.

"We know it's a risk, but we're not gonna leave until we find the one who cracked the code." Sam said.

"We got a name. Wilfred Nagel." Bucky said and Sharon looked at him nervously.

"Nagel works for the Power Broker." She said walking over to the mini bar.

"We need your help, Sharon. I can get your name cleared." Sam said.

"You haggling with my life?" She asked after she poured a drink.

"Not like that." Sam assured.

"I don't buy that. You pretending like you can clear my name." She said sitting on a stool.

"Okay, maybe it is hypocrisy. Maybe you're right. What happened to you. But I'm willing to try if you are." He said walking up to her. "They cleared the bionic staring machine, and he killed almost everybody he's met." Sam said and you giggled a little.

"I heard that." Bucky defended and bumped your knee slightly with his and you had to hold back you giggles. You didn't realize but he smiled slightly at you then remembered himself and put on a stone face again.

"I don't trust charity." Sharon said.

"All right, a deal then. You help us out, and I get your name cleared." Sam said and held out his hand.

She looked at it and sighed shaking his hand. "Well, I sell to some pretty connected people. Lay low, blend in, enjoy the party." She said walking out. "Try to stay out of trouble. I'll see what I can find."

"Trouble." Zemo said and you looked at him with a stern face and he held his hand up defensively and took a drink.

^^^

You walked into the club to upbeat music and went straight to the bar. "Three shots of whatever you have." You said to the bartender with a smile and he got to work.

"Y/n, what did I say." Sam asked coming up next to you.

"Sharon said to blend in, I'm just following orders." You said with a smirk and the bartender came over with your shots, "Thank you. Here, live a little. You're only in Madripoor once." You said and took your first shot like it was nothing. He looked at you and you held up your next one. "Come on drinking alone is depressing."

He rolled his eyes, "Fine." You clinked the glasses then took down the shot enjoying the old feeling it gave you. Sam walked into the party further.

"Three more." You yelled over to the bartender and he chuckled.

"I like the way you role." He yelled over making the drinks.

"I like the way you make drinks." You said back with smirk. You felt an arm go around your waist and looked to your left and saw it was Bucky. "We don't have to play a role anymore."

"There was a guy staring at you like your were a piece a meat. Wanted him to go away." He said not making eye contact with you.

You just stared at him confused and the bartender came back over. "What'll you have?" He asked Bucky.

"I'm good, thanks." Bucky replied and you took one of the shots. He grabbed the other two and put his hand over them and you looked at him sternly. "Maybe you should slow down." He said looking at you.

"Maybe you should go take a nap grandpa, it's past your bedtime." You took the shot back and took it down like a champ. "One for the road." You said grabbing the extra one and noticed Zemo was enjoying the crowd with a small dance.

You grabbed his arm and he looked at you. "Come on let's go dance." You yelled over the music and he got excited and you went to the dance floor.

He started to do a fist bump and you laughed and looked over to the bar and saw Bucky staring at you biting his lip slightly like he was in deep thought.

A little while later you were stood in front of an art piece examining it with all the guys. "Hey, guys. I found him." Sharon said coming up.

"Here we go." Sam said and you walked behind Sharon.

"Let's sleep for a few hours he won't be in until seven. I only have three extra bedrooms though." She said as you walked back to her place.

"Dibs!" Sam yelled and you looked at him annoyed with your mouth open. "Sorry n/n." He pretended to apologize.

"I wouldn't mine sharing..." Zemo started.

"No!" You and Bucky yelled at the same time. You looked at each other and you sighed. "Don't get any ideas, Barnes." And started walking towards the bedroom.

You changed into the shorts and t-shirt Sharon gave you to borrow and started building a wall of pillows in the middle of the bed.

You looked up at Bucky who walked in with just his boxers on and immediately looked back down after getting a little flustered. "Really?" He asked walking up to the bed.

"No funny business, like I said." You finished the pillows then got into the bed and got under the covers. He sighed and got in as well.

You fell asleep after a few minutes and started to have another nightmare.

You were at in the living room of Jasmines house in Westview with Lee on the ground. Jasmine came down the stairs and looked at you confused.

"Who are you? What are you doing in my house?" She asked and you looked at her even more confused.

"Jasmine it's me. I'm your sister, y/n." You said and got off the ground.

"I don't have a sister. Get away from my baby." She said angrily.

"Jassy, please." You begged with tears in your eyes.

"Don't call me that. You don't belong here. Dad!" She yelled and you looked behind you and saw your step dad and gulped. He had a baseball bat in his hand and looked at you as if you were prey.

"No, please. Jasmine you have to believe me. I'm your sister, that man, he's... he's a sick man. Please Jassy..." You pleaded with more tears.

"You're the one who's sick. Get out of my house!" She yelled.

"You heard her." He said and started to walk you.

You started walking backwards but tripped on a toy and fell. He leaned over you and smiled terrifyingly. "This'll be fun." He said and held up the bat to hit you and as it came down you yelled.

Bucky was half asleep when you started moving in your sleep. "Y/n, come on." He said sleepily, but you didn't stop.

He lifted his upper half and looked over the pillows to see you covered in sweat and whispering while you wiggled in the blankets. "Hey, y/n." You didn't respond. "Wake up, hun." He said and put his hand on your cheek.

He moved the pillows out of the way and put both hands on your cheeks. "Come on, hun. You gotta wake up. It's just a dream." He soothed. You started moving more and started breathing heavily.

He noticed different things started to float around the room covered in blue mist. "Come on, doll. Wake up for me." He said worriedly and tried to shake your shoulders. You started pushing his hands back but he wouldn't allow it and tried to keep waking you up.

"No!" You yelled pushing him away jumping out of the bed and fell to the floor with everything else that was covered in your blue mist as well. He immediately got off the bed and got in front of you as you were still breathing heavily with tears in your eyes. You looked up at him with wide eyes and still in a panic.

"It's okay, it was just a dream. Breath for me n/n. Just like me." He said and held your cheeks with both of his hands and breathed in for a few seconds then out and you nodded your head and tried to do the same holding his wrists. Eventually your breath was steady enough with a few hiccups. He wiped the tears from your cheeks.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." You said with a hiccup.

"I wasn't sleeping anyway." He reassured. "Was it the same one as before? Did you want to talk about it?" He asked.

You looked at him sadly, "It wasn't the same one. It was of Jasmine and my step dad. She didn't remember me." You said and felt more tears build up again.

"Hey, hey. It's okay, she remembers you. It wasn't real." He reassured sitting beside you and slowly put his arms around you. This time you leaned into him and he put you on his lap. You immensely appreciated the physical contact. He kissed your head and rubbed your back. "It wasn't real." He comforted.

"It always feels real." You whispered and he held you tighter.

After a few minutes he stood up and placed you back into bed. "We have a few more hours of sleep left get some rest." He said pulling the covers over you and got back on his side and side under the covers.

You were both turned towards each other and looked into the others eyes. "I don't want to go back there." You whispered.

"I'll be right here if you do." He assured.

You looked at him nervously and closed your eyes trying to go back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
327K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
10.4K 151 12
The Avengers were about to fight at the airport, when they were kidnapped and woke up in another place to see the future and the multiverse. Disclaim...
338K 6.5K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...