A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The Reveal๏ฟผ
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
17. Battle Against Ultron
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
21. Bucharest
22. Trigger Words
23. Hiding๏ฟผ
24. Civil War
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. Revelations๏ฟผ
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
41. What Heroes Do
42. Revengers
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween ๏ฟผ
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
68. Club
69. Ship Yard
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
86. Who's Peter?
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note
89. Babies

60. The Sapphire Sorceress

141 5 0
By sapphiresorceress21

You fell to the ground put a shield around you as you tumbled to the ground. "Well, well. Look at what the cat dragged in. Yet another magic gal." A voice said from above.

You looked up and saw Agatha floating over you. She floated down and you got to your feet. You gathered balls of energy in your hands and stared her down.
She wiggled her black finger, "Not here. Let's talk in private." She snapped her fingers and you were brought into a basement.

You looked beside you and you saw Wanda hanging in the air with her hands and feet behind her back. The powers from your hands went out. And you tried to make more but nothing was happening.

"Your magic's no good here." She said annoyed. You looked around and saw the runes on each wall. "Good, at least one of you knows magic. You're just an extra one I didn't realize was here until fake Pietro or Fietro." She continued.

"Let her go, she has nothing to do with this." Wanda defended.

"She felt it too, more than me even, I can feel the bound you have to one another. Linked for better or worse. You felt everything when she died too, she didn't feel any pain but you, you took all of it for her." She dug.

"Don't listen to her Wanda." You said angrily, "It wasn't your fault, it was Thanos's."

She shackled your arms and legs behind your back and floated you to the center next to Wanda rapidly. "I'm so sick of the 'sisterhood.' Okay, I don't care. We need to start where you felt, what did you say to your fake brother, you felt empty. Alone. Endless nothingness." She looked to two doors that began to glow around them. "It's been fun playing pretend for a while, hasn't it, Wanda." She plucked a hair from her head and Wanda looked at her. She then walked over to you and did the same. "You don't even know what to believe anymore." She whispered to you and stared at her angrily.

She then chanted a spell in Latin and the two strands of hair glows with her purple magic. One strand of hair went to each door, one changed to a white one and the other changed to a wooden one with carving in it. "It's time to look at some real reruns." She whispered then brought her hands up and brought them down quickly and you and Wanda fell to the ground as she broke the chains. "All right, let's go." She said walking over to the doors.

"No." Wanda said looking up at her angrily and blocked you protectively.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did you forget who's got your children and your nephews stashed away in her bewitched basement?" She asked sarcastically.

"Mom! Mom! Aunt y/n! Help, please!" You heard Tommy faintly scream.

"Mom, Aunt y/n! Help us!" Billy faintly screamed.

You and Wanda got up worried and and Agatha nodded her head. "That's right." You held onto Wanda's hand and she held yours too. "You have to go on your adventures separately." She opened the two doors and Wanda looked at you worriedly. You nodded your head assuringly and squeezed her hand before letting it go. "After you, superstars."

You both walked up to your doors and walked through after taking a deep breath.

You stood in the Kamar-Taj and looked around confused. You then saw the Ancient One walk in and following her was your father, Daniel and after your mother Daisy. "We need to get her to safety soon, I have a feeling they're coming sooner than later." The Ancient One said.

"She's just a baby, they wouldn't do that, would they?" Your mother asked.

"They will do anything to gain power." Your father said sadly.

"Where is y/n?" The Ancient One asked.

"She should be here soon Wong wanted some time with her." Your mother answered.

"Oh, here she comes now." Your father said and they all looked to you, you looked at them confused.

"It's your time to shine." Agatha said from behind you and pushed you forward.

You were then in the memory at what seemed to be around four. You ran up to them and jumped into your mothers opened arms and giggled as she tickled you. "Mommy, no, it's my weakness." You laughed.

"Darling, you have no weakness." She cooed and stopped tickling.

"We have a few things to go over, they could be here at any moment." The Ancient One said nervously.

"We already have a box together for her, just in case anything happens. The plan is to bring her to Earth 1218, it's the safest place she could be." Your mother answered.

"You'll be with me mommy, right?" You asked innocently.

She looked at you sadly for a second then covered it up with a smile. "I'll always be with you, darling."
You smiled largely at her. "Now, go find Wong again and tell him mommy told him to get you a ice pop." You cheered and got down from her arms and ran back the way you came.

You bumped into someone's leg and looked up at them, "Sorry, I didn't mean it." You apologized quickly. He looked down at you and you saw around their eyes were purple and grey. You looked up nervously and he crouched down to your level.

"It's okay little one, you can repay me." He said and had a sinister smile.

"Y/n!" You heard Wong yell. You looked behind the man and he looked back at you worriedly. The man stood up and faced him. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked the man.

"Getting what I deserve." He said then a whip came from his hand.

"Y/n!" You heard your mother scream from behind you and turned around quickly. You started running when the whip wrapped around your ankle.

You screamed and he started pulling you back and you tried to reach for your mother and she raced to you with a worried face. You turned to the man angrily and felt energy build up and released it towards him. He fell backwards and the whip fell from around your ankle you got up and ran into your mothers arms again as she crouched down.

"It's okay, it's okay." She said soothing you and herself. She then held you by your shoulders and looked you on the eye. "You are my strong girl. I need you to do something for me though, okay?" She said and you nodded with tears on your face. "I need you to go with daddy, and hide, can you do that for me?" You nodded your head and she smiled sadly at you. "I love you, y/n." She kissed your head and stood from her place.

Your father came beside her and they shared and kiss and leaned on each others foreheads. He then knelt down and picked you up.

"I love you, mommy." You said as he carried you away. She waved at you the prepared her weapons as the man began to attack her.

You saw another man behind her and he stabbed her through from behind and it came out of her chest. She fell to the ground and you yelled for her and she just looked at you with a smile as a tear fell from her eyes and she became motionless.

You felt your father cover your eyes and you opened them and you were back in your regular body. "That was some power. How'd you do it?" Agatha asked from behind you.

You looked at her confused trying to understand where this memory came from. "I... I, don't know, I just felt angry and scared."

"Some heavy emotions. You've felt them more than at that time. Haven't you?" She asked.

"I didn't even know I had that memory." You said annoyed.

"Come on y/n. You gotta give me more." She said and another door was shown.

"No, no, I don't want to go back there." You said frantically.

"You already went through it before, it's good medicine. The only way forward is back." She said and the door creaked open.

❌(Sensitive Topics)❌

You walked cautiously up to it and she followed behind. You walked into your old bedroom from the universe you grew up in.

"Wow you loved the Avengers." She said gawking at the posters on the wall.

"They were my support system, through everything." You said, "Even now. Who's left of us at least."

You walked up to your desk and saw the drawings of you with the powers you thought you only dreamt of. The door opened and you became your younger self running into the room. You shut the door quickly and locked it.

"Open the damn door, you ungrateful bitch." You heard your step fathers voice yell. He then hit your door hard and you yelled in fear. "I swear to God, I'll bust this door in. Open the God damn door!" He yelled hitting it harder and you held it and cried.

He started punching in the door harder and you stepped back. He began to break through the doors his fists and hands and finished it off breaking it in with his back. You stepped back nervously and began to cry again. You tripped over your bed and fell to the ground and tried to crawl backwards.

Your old step father standing over you with a belt.
"You deserve every second of this." He punched you in the nose and you knocked your head backwards dazed. You felt the blood start coming out.

"You will always be a disappointment." He said and gave a hit. You screamed in pain. "You deserve to feel pain." Another hit. "You are unlovable." Hit. "You are a disappointment." Hit. "You have nothing good going for you." Hit. "The only thing your good at is playing possum." Hit. "You will never amount to anything." Hit. "You can't even protect your family." Hit. "Once you're gone it's your sister next."

"NO!" You scream and your powers unleash.

You look down at your hands in horror. You backed into the corner scared. Police men come storming in led by Kevin. They see him in the ground unconscious and cuff him before they call for an ambulance. Kevin comes over to you and you jump at the contact.

"It's okay, it's okay." He assures and pulls you into a slow hug. You sob into his shoulder while they get the abuser out of the room.

You were then watching yourself at the police station watching a tv show at Kevin's desk while he worked on your family's case.

"Wow, that was awful to watch. Even I had a hard time." Agatha said.

"I thought this was just a nightmare Wanda put in my head. But it was real." You said.

"Wow, what a best friend she is." She mocked.

"Hey, she didn't do it on her own accord." You defended.

"Whatever, I need more. We're on the presuppose." She said. "Show me more." Another door appeared and you walked through it and walked in the destructed streets of New York.

"This is when it first happened." You whispered.

You were on the ground fighting when Cap went to go clear out a bank full of people. A few minutes later cap lands on a car not far from you with out his mask off. He gets off the car and you finish off the alien that had come at you. You rush over to him to make sure he's okay.

"Cap, are you hurt?" You asked concerned looking at the cut on his shoulder and bringing you hand up to touch it but decide against it.

He looks at you and smiles but also with concern seeing the blood coming from your brow and lip.
"I feel like I should be asking you that." He touched your brow and you winced, while you pushed his hand away.

"I'm fine, I'm not the one who just fell out of a window." You said with a laugh.

You both got back into the fight while Thor joined your side. You and cap both using the shield together as a weapon from time to time. Until he gets shot in the stomach by one which enraged you, you don't know what came over you but you sent a wave of energy at the Chitauri coming your way in the color of dark blue, throwing a car with it.

Thor looked amazed but tried not to get to distracted as he took care of the other ones coming from the other direction.

"You could've used that this whole time?" Steve asks standing up.

You're still looking down at your hands confused and amazed not understanding what just happened, "I honestly don't know what that just came from." You looked up at him with some tears in your eyes a little frightened about what you're capable of.

You were back in your body looking down at your hands. "So parents dead, abusive father figure, and now you're stuck in another universe. You didn't even realize how powerful you were. This is where it started but where did you get the fuel, the power." Agatha said.

"The power." You repeated then saw another door open up and you immediately walked through it.

You flew to the sky right behind Carol for back up. Thanos got up to attack but you, Pepper, Shuri and Hope all sent blast out to him making him fall to the ground.

Thanos then saw how close you and Carol were and sent his broken sword at the van making it explode sending a wake of energy tossing you and Carol away.

You groaned in pain and realized you were knocked out for a few seconds. You got to your feet and looked over with blurry vision to see Carol fighting Thanos and was tossed away. Thanos then put the glove on his hand and it powered his body.

You flew up to him and grabbed his arm as he was about to snap. He tried to punch you down put you didn't move and kept his fingers spread apart it felt like more energy was running through your veins, like you were taking in the stones powers.

He then picked up the power stone and put it in his fist and hit you back. You tumbled away as Carol then tried to attack.

"There, did you see it?" Agatha asked excitedly.

"See what?" You asked confused.

She rewound the scene to where you were holding the Gauntlet. "Right there, all that power, you're absorbing, and here." She fast forward to when he hit you with the power stone and you saw your body covered with the purple mist and it looked as if your body began to heal faster and absorbed the power. "You aren't a normal witch are you." She said excitedly then snapped her fingers and she was gone.

You looked around confused then heard screams and ran out of the door. You ran out and met Wanda in the street and ran up to where you saw the boys with string a around their necks and Agatha floating above them.

"I know what you are." Agatha said.

"Mom! Aunt y/n!" Billy screamed. Agatha pulled on their strings and they grunted in pain.

You both held up your powers and looked at the two worried. "It's okay, boys. It's okay." You tried to comfort.

"You have no idea how dangerous you are. Let alone to each other. You're supposed to me a myth. A being capable of spontaneous creation and one made as her counter part. And here you are, being sappy about the family that shouldn't have been and using it to make breakfast for dinner." She said disgusted.

"Let go of my children." Wanda warned.

"Oh, yes, your children. And Vision, and Jasmine, and this whole little life you've made, this is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you the Scarlet Witch, and you, y/n, the Sapphire Sorceress."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
2.2K 76 6
โyou don't scare me, your anger scares meโž (๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ) ...
360K 5.2K 103
๐™‰๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™จ. ๐™‰๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค-๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ. ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™€๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™‡๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ.
131K 1.4K 41
Just like the title says, a series of Avengers imagines. I do not own any of the characters in this book except (y/n) you. Requests are still open, s...