A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The Reveal๏ฟผ
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
17. Battle Against Ultron
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
21. Bucharest
22. Trigger Words
23. Hiding๏ฟผ
24. Civil War
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. Revelations๏ฟผ
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
41. What Heroes Do
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween ๏ฟผ
60. The Sapphire Sorceress
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
68. Club
69. Ship Yard
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
86. Who's Peter?
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note
89. Babies

42. Revengers

177 8 0
By sapphiresorceress21

You walked further down the hallway following Valkyrie walking between the men. She stopped in front of the same door you were brought to earlier.

She turned towards the group. "Look, I've spent years in a haze, trying to forget my past. Sakaar seemed like the best place to drink and forget, and to die one day."

"I was thinking that you drink too much, and that probably was gonna kill you." Thor said and you looked at him with your eyebrow raised.

"I don't plan to stop drinking." She corrected. "But I don't wanna forget. I can't turn away anymore. So if I'm gonna die, well, it may as well be driving my sword through the heart of that murderous hag."

"Good." Thor said, you and Bruce nodded in agreement.

"So, I'm saying that I wanna be on the team. Has it got a name?" She asked obviously.

"Yeah, it's called the Revengers." Thor looked to you and Bruce who nodded excitedly.

"Revengers?" She asked bemused.

"Because I'm getting revenge. You're getting revenge." And then he looked to you and Bruce. "Do you want revenge?"

"Hell yeah." You said.

"I'm undecided." Bruce stammered.

"Also, I've got a peace offering." She said then opened the door beside her.

You all looked in a saw Loki in chains sitting on a box with his legs crossed.

"Surprise." He said unamused. You all walked in and Thor picked up some sort of golden bottle and threw it hitting Loki's head. "Ow." He said after it bounced off looking at Thor annoyed.

"Sorry, just had to be sure." He said looking him up and down.

You and Bruce followed in, you waved your hand and he nodded a hello. "Hello, Bruce." He said with a smile.

"So, last time I saw you, you were trying to kill everybody. Where you at these days?" Bruce asked stepping closer.

"It varies from moment to moment." He said darkly.

Bruce widened his eyes at him nervously. Then walked to get a snack. You giggled a tried to send Loki a glare at his antics.

"Is that a Dragonfang." Thor asked Valkyrie as she set it down.

"It is." She said walking up to the window.

"My God. This is the famed sword of the Valkyrie." Thor said in awe as he picked it up.

"So, Sakaar and Asgard are about as far apart as any two known systems. Our best bet is a wormhole just outside of city limits. Refuel on Xandar, and we can be back in Asgard in 18 months." She said and you immediately hated the idea of being away from Bucky any longer.

"Nope. We are going through the big one." Thor corrected pointing the sword out the window.

"The Devil's Anus?" She asked.

"Anus? Wait, wait, wait. Who's Anus?" Bruce said with his mouth full walking up to the three of you.

"For the record, I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." Thor said and Valkyrie rolled her eyes going to get a drink.

"That looks like a collapsing neutron star, inside of an Einstein-Rosen Bridge." Bruce said excitedly pointing at it and looked to you and you smiled at his excitement.

"We need another ship. That would tear mine to pieces." She said walking back up then took a sip.

"She's right. We need one that can withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity." Thor said.

"And had an offline power steering system, that could also function without the onboard computer." Bruce included.

"And we need one with cup holders, because we're gonna die. So, drinks!" She said backing away again with a smile and a wink at you and you giggled.

"Do I know you? I feel like I know you." Bruce said.

"I feel like I know you, too. It's weird." She pointed.

"What do you say? Uncharted metagalactic travel through a volatile cosmic gateway. Talk about an adventure." Thor said to Bruce and put his fist up.

Bruce high-fived the fist then held one up to you and you laughed as you gave him one as well and Thor put his arm around you and squeezed your shoulders excitedly.

"We need a ship." You said.

"Need a ship." They both said and you all walked over to Valkyrie.

"There are one of two ships. Absolute top of the line models..." Valkyrie started.

"I don't mean to impose..." Loki said from the box. Valkyrie threw her bottle at the wall behind him and it shattered every where and he just raised his eyebrows. "But the Grandmaster has a great many ships. I may even have stolen the access codes to his security system."

"And suddenly you're overcome with an urge to do the right thing." Valkyrie said sarcastically.

"Heavens, no. I've run out of favor with the Grandmaster, and in exchange for codes and access to a ship, I'm asking for safe passage through the Anus." He finished. You had to hold back your giggles, this conversation was too much for your dirty mind.

"You're telling us that you can get us access into the garage without setting off any alarms?" Thor asked.

"Yes, brother. I can." He answered back.

"Okay, can I just," Bruce said then whistled for you all to make a circle. "A quick FYI. I was just talking to him just a couple of minutes ago, and he was totally ready to kill any of us."

"He did try to kill me." Valkyrie stated.

"I think he's tried to kill everyone he's met, he almost killed me, that's how me and this guy met." You said hitting Thor lightly on the stomach. He smiled and reminisced.

"Yes, he's tried to kill me too. On many, many occasions. There was one time when we were children, he transformed himself into a snake, and he knows that I love snakes. So, I went to pick up the snake to admire it, and he transformed back into himself and he was like, 'Yeah, it's me!' And then he stabbed me. We were eight at the time." He said looking at Loki. Lokis smile grew reminiscing and Bruce's eyes widened again.

"If we're boosting a ship, we are gonna need to draw some guards away from the palace." Valkyrie said.

"Why not set the beast loose?" Loki said.

"Shut up." Thor said immediately.

"You guys have a beast?" Valkyrie asked excitedly.

"No, there's no beast. He's just being stupid." Thor said and her smile faded, "We're  going to start a revolution."

"Revolution?" Bruce whispered confused.

"I'll explain later." Thor whispered back.

"Who's this guy again?" Valkyrie whispered.

"I'll explain later." Thor whispered again. "Alright, me y/n and Loki will go get the ship. Bruce you'll stay with Valkyrie as she goes to start the revolution. We'll meet in the sky." Thor said.

Valkyrie handed him something then they both nodded to each other as you went to unchain Loki.

^^^

You used your powers to put some guards to sleep as Loki pressed in the codes to the first door and Thor got two guns for them to use for the next room as he leaned on the wall.

"Hey, so, listen. We should talk." Thor said.

"I disagree." Loki said, "Open communication was never out families forte." He said then finished with the door.

"Oh, you have no idea. Been quite the revelation since we last spoke. Hello." He said then they both aimed there gun to the many guards in the room.

"Hi." Loki said then they both sent shots as the walked forward and you kept pace behind them using your powers only if needed.

You shield yourself as they hid behind pillars next to the wall.

"Odin brought us together. It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart." He said then you all started walking to the middle of the room as they fired at anyone they saw and you just kept your shield up following sending blasts to any guards still up. Thor got in front of you and you let the shield down as he continued to shoot more as Loki put in another code at the next door.

"We might as well be strangers now." He said then put the wall down to guard the group. "Two sons of the crown, set adrift." He said then put the last number in and walked to the elevator only for a guard to have a gun up to him and he backed out.

Thor hit the gun down as it fired sending the guard up to the celling, "Thought you didn't want to talk about it." He said walking into the elevator. then the guard came back down to the floor. You walked over it and followed Thor in.

Loki put his finger up, "Here's the thing." He said then walked over the guard.

You were between the two brothers with Thor on your right and Loki on your left.

"I'm probably better off staying here in Sakaar." Loki said as the doors closed.

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Thor agreed.

Loki looked down baffled then looked at him, "Did you just agree with me?"

"Come on, this place is perfect for you. It's savage chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're gonna do great here." Thor said.

"You truly think so little of me?" Loki said.

Thor looked at him a bit sadly, "Loki, I thought the world of you." Loki furrowed his eyebrows for a moment confused. "I thought we were gonna fight side by side forever. But at the end of the day, you're you and I'm me. I don't know, maybe there's still good in you." Loki looked passed him in deep thought and you just looked down sadly. "But let's be honest, our paths diverged a long time ago." He said trying to keep his face stone.

Loki nodded his head sadly. "Yeah, it's probably for the best that we never see each other again."

"That's what you always wanted." He said and patted his back from behind you. Loki nodded his head still in deep thought. "Hey, let's do 'Get Help.'" Thor said excitedly.

"What?" Loki asked taken away from his thoughts.

"'Get Help.'" Thor repeated.

"No." Loki shook his head and you held back a laugh.

"Come on, you love it." Thor insisted.

"I hate it." Loki corrected. 

"It's great. It works every time." Thor said.

"It's humiliating." Loki said annoyed.

"Do you have a better plan?" He asked with a smile.

"No." He said.

"We're doing it." Thor finalized and looked forward with a smile.

"We are not doing 'Get Help.'" Loki said folding his arms in front of him with a serious face.

You just smiled looking ahead and he bumped you and you just shrugged your shoulders at him and he had a small grin looking back forward.

As soon as the doors open to the elevator, they're already playing the part.

"Get help? Please! My brother, he's dying!" Thor said walking closer to the guards with a limp Loki and you followed behind him with a 'worried' look.
"Get help! Help him." He said throwing Loki and knocking down the three guards.

"Classic." Thor said with a laugh and put his hand in your shoulder as you were laughing as well.

Loki got off the ground. "I still hate it. It's humiliating."

"Not for me it's not." Thor said looking around for the right ship. "Now, which ones the ship she told us to get?" He asked.

"The commodore." Loki said pointing to the red, black and yellow ship.

You all began to walk towards it with you on Thors left and Loki on his right. "Though I feel it won't make much of a difference." Loki said.

You and Thor stopped and he shook his head, "oh, Loki." He said and you both turned towards the real one as that one faded away.

"I know I've betrayed you many time before, but this time it's truly nothing personal. The reward for your capture will set me up nicely." He said pressing a button next to the holographic screen he was standing next to.

"Never one for sentiment, were you?" Thor said.

"And I thought we'd were friends." You said sarcastically, knowing he was gonna do this.

"Easier to let it burn. And we are, I'm only turning him in, not you." He informed and you rolled your eyes.

"I agree." Thor said holding up the remote once used in his neck.

Loki's faced turned to shock and looked around his front then saw the patch in his back. Thor then clicked the button sending shock waves through Loki making veins pop up all over him sending him to the ground.

"Oh, that looks painful." Thor said walking up to him. "Oh, dear brother, you're becoming predictable. I trust you, you betray me. Round and round in circles we go. See Loki, life is about, it's about growth. It's about change. But you seem to just wanna stay the same. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that you'll always be the God of Mischief, but you could be more." He said to a wriggling Loki. "I'll just put this over here for you." He said throwing the remote over his shoulder. "Anyway, all got places to be, so good luck. I guess." He said standing up and coming back to you.

"Good talk, see ya around Loki." You said to Thor then yelled over your shoulder as you walked to the ship with Thor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 8.7K 44
Just a collection of one-shots I made when I was super bored Feedback is always appreciated There is language in this story and adult themes I DON'T...
292K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
2.2K 76 6
โyou don't scare me, your anger scares meโž (๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ) ...
633 23 19
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky ร—...