A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The RevealοΏΌ
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
17. Battle Against Ultron
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
21. Bucharest
22. Trigger Words
23. HidingοΏΌ
24. Civil War
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. RevelationsοΏΌ
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
42. Revengers
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween οΏΌ
60. The Sapphire Sorceress
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
68. Club
69. Ship Yard
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
86. Who's Peter?
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note
89. Babies

41. What Heroes Do

175 11 0
By sapphiresorceress21

You woke up the next morning and got ready for the day putting the outfit Loki had given you when Hela came through the portal. You were finishing up your breakfast when a knock came to the front door. You put your plate in the sink then went to open it.

"Your presence is wanted in the champions chambers." The robot guard said them gestured for you to follow him.

You followed him to green hallway and stopped at a door. He knocked and a very angry Valkyrie opened.
"Your presence is wanted in the championships chambers." The machine said again.

She raised her eyebrow with a smirk and looked at you. You just shrugged and followed the machine again and she matched your pace. It brought you to a long red and white hallway then stopped and gestured for you to continue.

You walked a little further and saw two guards by the exit and Hulk waiting in front of the bed. Once you reached the door Valkyrie kicked one of the guards sticks and made them a bit uneven and you both chuckled.

"Angry girl." He said punching his chest.

She chuckled and ran up to him and you stayed closer to the middle of the room. He went to hit her with the hammer he was holding but she slid on the ground and kicked his side seeing him to the ground with a laugh.

"What's going on? What are you..." she asked then looked up and saw Thor by a shelf. He tried to lean on it in a cool manner but failed and crossed his arms in front of himself. You giggled at his awkwardness.

Hulk looked over at you and had a look of surprise and happiness. You waved at him and his smile got bigger.

She stepped over Hulk and walked back down the stairs. "You're so thick headed that you can't tell when someone's hiding all the way across the universe and wants to be left alone." She said walking past him and you.

"We need to talk." Thor said walking forward.

"No, you wanna talk to me." She said stopping quickly next to you turning around then continuing to walk.

"I need her to stay." Thor said to Hulk.

Hulk then ripped the headboard off his bed and threw it at the entrance, thankfully the guards weren't there anymore.

"Stay. Please." Hulk said.

"Please." You and Thor said.

She turned around annoyed. "All right." She said waking up to the shelf Thor was once in front of. "Here's the deal. I'll listen to you," she said looking for a drink then picked one up. "Till this is empty." She started chugging.

"Asgard is in danger and people are dying. We need to get back there. I need your help. Wow." He said as she finished the bottle in seconds.

"Finished." She said dropping the bottle. "Bye." She said and started walking away again.

"Odin is dead." Thor said sadly and that made her stop just a few inches from you. "Hela, the Goddess of Death, has invaded Asgard."

"If Hela's back, then Asgard's already lost." She said turning half around.

"I'm going to stop her." He said confidently.

She looked at him shocked, "Alone?"

"Nope. I'm putting together a team. It's me, you, Y/n and the big guy." He said pointing to each of you.

"No. No team. Only Hulk." Hulk said holding a red ball in his hand that he'd been bouncing off the wall.

"It's me, you and y/n." He restated.

"I think it's only you two." He said turning back around.

"Please. Wait. Just listen. The Valkyrie are legend." He said standing in front of her blocking her way. "Elite warriors of Asgard sworn to defend the throne." He stated.

"I'm not getting dragged into another one of Odin's family squabbles." She said annoyed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked confused.

"Your sister. Her power comes from Asgard, same as your's. When it grew beyond Odin's control she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to seize the throne. When she tried to escape her banishment, he sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back. I only survived because..." She paused, "Look, I already faced her once back when I believed in the throne, and it cost me everything. That's what's wrong with Asgard. The throne, the secrets, the whole golden sham." She said and started walking past him.

He grabbed her arm to stop her and they switched places, "I agree." He said and she took out her dagger and aimed for his throat.

"Don't get familiar." She said.

"I agree." He sighed and brought the dagger down. "That's why I turned down the throne." She brought up another one. "But this isn't about the crown." He said swatting her other hand away. "This is about the people. They're dying and they're your people, too."

"Forget it." She said shoving him. "I have."

"Okay." He said

"Okay." She said back.

"Good. Great." He said.

"Great." She said sarcastically.

"Thank you." Thor said.

"For what?" She asked confused.

"For this." He said holding up the remote that controls the electric chip on his neck. "Didn't see that, did you?" He said with a chuckle. He pressed the button that deactivated it, "There, that's better." He said taking it off his neck. "You know, go ahead. Stay here and enslave people for that lunatic. Keep drinking, keep hiding. But me." He said clapping is hands and turning towards Hulk who threw the ball at him hard almost hitting his face. He caught it and turned back. "And y/n, we choose to run towards our problems and not away from them." He threw the ball at the window. "Because that's what..." the ball came back and hit him in the head sending him to the ground.

He got up immediately as if nothing happened. He pointed his finger at her. "Because that's what heroes do." He said then ran to the now cracked widow and broke through. You walked up to it and looked around till you found the Quinjet, "Hope to see you soon." You said to her then blew a kiss and teleported down to the jet.

You leaned on the side of it and waited for Thors arrival. He came around the corner quickly, "Good to see you made it." He said and hopped up on the top of it and reached out his hand for you. You reached up and he pulled you up quickly then you both raced to the hatch and jumped down.

You got through and he looked around quickly then raced to the front of it. You looked around and thought of all the memories you had in this jet. It was the first time you had gone on a mission with Wanda and Pietro, the one where you used to finish off the last Hydra base, it's also the one you flew to Clint's house with the whole team after Wanda used her spell to show nightmares.

She felt bad for a few months still after that but the team all made sure she felt welcome and no one held it against her. You had to slap Sam a few times for making jokes too early but other than that it went smoothly.

"Welcome. Voice activation required." The robotic voice asked as Thor scanned his hand.

"Thor." He tried.

"Access denied." The computer answered.

"Uh, Thor Son of Odin." He said.

"Access denied." The computer said.

"God of Thunder." He said.

"Access denied." The computer said.

"Strongest Avenger." You giggled after he said that and he looked at you quickly.

"Access denied." It said.

"Strongest Avenger." He said in a deeper voice.

"Access denied." It said.

"Damn you, Stark. Point Break." He said annoyed.

"Welcome, Point Break." The machine said starting up. He chuckled excitedly.

"Y/n, come help. You know how to work this more than I do." He said.

There was suddenly rumbling and destruction in the back. "Friends stay!" Hulk said tearing off the back of the jet.

"No, no, no! Stop!" Thor yelled.

"Hulk, it's okay, be careful!" You said.

"Stay!" He insisted breaking more things as he walked through with his head.

"Stop! Stop breaking everything!" Thor yelled.

"It's isn't his fault he doesn't understand." You said.

"Don't go!" Hulk pleaded.

Thor then tried hitting some buttons.
"Nice work, big guy." Natasha's face popped up on a holographic screen. "We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast." Hulk looked at the screen sadly and stoped walking. "So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay?" He reached out his hand. "We can't track you in stealth mode, so I need you to help me out. Okay? I need you..." she started glitching and Hulk huffed and started punching his face. And slammed into the wall.

Thor pulled you back to him and you watched worried. He roared and continued to slam himself into the walls and held his head. "No! No, Banner!" He yelled as he kept shrinking and sizing up. He then fell to the ground and slowly became Bruce again.

"Banner?" Thor asked walking over to him.

"Bruce?" You asked at the same time walking up to him.

Thor knelt to him and put his hand on his shoulder and you walked closer. "You all right, Banner?" He asked and Bruce flinched at the touch. Thor shushed him, "Sun's going down. Sun's going down." He said and you giggled and rolled your eyes. "That's it, breath. I won't hurt you. I doubt y/n will. Sun's going down."

"Thor, y/n. He said looking to both of you. "What happened to your hair?" He asked to Thor.

"Some creepy old man cut it off." He said and you giggled knowing it was Stan Lee.

"It looks good. Y/n you look, grown? Where are we? Oh, how's Nat?" He asked

Thor looked to you and gave a worried look.
"Nat is good." You assured.

"And what about Sokovia?" He asked.

"Sokovia?" Thor asked back confused.

"The city Sokovia. Did we save it?" He asked worried.

You knelt down to him and reached for his hand, "Bruce, that was about three years ago." You said gently.

"What are you saying? I've been Hulk for three years?" He asked confused and let go of your hand.

"I'm afraid so." Thor said.

He took off the large necklaces around his neck. "What the hell happened?" He asked then stood up and wrapped the cloth around him and walked up to the front of the jet.

You and Thor followed. "Banner, there's something you should know." Thor said.

He put his hand on the scanner. "Voice activation required." The computer said.

"Banner." He answered.

"Welcome, strongest Avenger." It said.

"Uh, what?" Thor asked confused going next to him.

"Ship's log." He said then a video of Hulk in the Quinjet flying through the air as the jet started losing control, played on a holographic screen. "Guys, where are we?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, about that." Thor started to say then was interrupted by a loud speaker.

"Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news. My beloved exalted champion has turned up missing." The Grandmaster's hologram appeared on the largest building. "Take to the streets. Celebrate my Champion." He said dancing.

"Who's that?" Bruce asked.

"He kind of runs the place. You actually lived at his house for awhile." Thor answered.

"I did?" Bruce asked surprised.

"Yeah. Quite a lots happened. You and I had a fight recently." Thor answered.

"Did I win?" Bruce asked.

"No, I won. Easily." He lied.

"Doesn't sound right." He said.

"You're right, but he probably would have if that guy didn't cheat." You said pointing to the hologram.

"It seems that that criminally seductive Lord of Thunder and ,who I thought was a dear friend of mine, have stolen him away." The hologram said.

"Seductive, God of Thunder. We need to move." Thor said annoyed and walked away.

"You are way to annoyed at the wrong thing." You said with a chuckle.

"Oh, no. This is bad. This is really, really bad." Bruce said started to breath heavily. "Y/n, I think I'm freaking out." He said turning back to you and you walked up to him quickly.

"No, no, no. Don't freak out." Thor said and handed him a pile of clothes. "You're okay. Put these on." He said patting his back. You looked at him annoyed.

"These are Tony's clothes." Bruce said.

"I know." Thor said and guided him to change.

"Is he here?" He asked still nervous.

"No, he's not here. But listen. Just stay calm, okay? The sun's going down. The sun's getting really low. Sun's going down." He said rubbing his shoulders walking him to change.

^^^

You were walking through the streets of Sakaar with a now clothed Bruce. Thor was trying to keep him calm and you were trying to get him to stop because it was just stressing him out more.

"The sun's going down. It's getting real low. The suns going down." He repeated as you sat at a small porch.

"Would you stop saying that?" Bruce said nervously.

"I just need you to stay calm." Thor answered.

"Calm? I'm on an alien planet!" He said.

"It's just a planet. You've been on a planet before." Thor said nonchalantly.

"Yeah. One." He said.

"Now you've been on two. That's a good thing. It's a new experience." Thor said with a smile. You squinted your eyes at him.

"My neurons, they're firing faster than my brain can handle the information. The whole thing is totally different this time. In the past, I always felt like Hulk and I each had a hand on the wheel. But this time, it's like he had the keys to the car and I was locked in the trunk." He said frantically.

"All right, well, you're back now. That's all that matters." Thor tried to comfort.

"No, it's not all that matters. What I'm trying to tell you, is that, if I turn into the Hulk again, Banner may never come back. And we're stranded on a planet that is designed to stress me out." He said looking around everywhere.

"We're not stranded. I'm gonna figure out a way to get us home." Thor comforted.

"Thank you." Bruce said.

"Not your home, though. Asgard. My home." Thor stated.

"What?" Bruce said confused. "Y/n, how's your teleportation. Can you just bring us home?" He asked you.

Thor spoke before you could. "Listen, my people are in great danger. We, have to fight this really powerful being. Who also happens to be my sister."

"Okay, that is so wrong on so many levels. I don't wanna fight your sister. That's a family issue." He stuttered out.

"No, she's an evil being." Thor insisted.

"I don't care what she is. I'm not fighting any more beings. I'm sick of it. I just told you. If I turn into the Hulk. I am never gonna come back again. And you don't care." He said angrily.

"No, no. I'm putting together the team. The Hulk is the fire." Thor insisted.

"Wait, you're just using me to get to the Hulk. It's gross." Bruce said sadly.

"What? No!" Thor said.

"You don't care about me. You're not my friend." Bruce sulked.

"No! I don't even like the Hulk. He's all like, 'smash, smash, smash.' I prefer you." He said.

"Bruce, I would never use you. You know that. We need your brains too." You insisted.

"Thanks." Bruce said.

"But if I'm being honest, when it comes to fighting evil beings, he is very powerful and useful." Thor added.

You gave him a dirty look, and Bruce spoke up, "Yeah, Banner's powerful and useful, too."

"Is he though?" Thor said with a squished face.

You hit his arm and shook your head at him.
"Okay, how many PhDs does Hulk have? Zero. How many PhDs does Banner have? Seven." Bruce spoke confidently.

"Fine, you don't have to fight anyone. But we're in danger here, so we have to move." Thor said staining up and went over to some laundry that laid over a wall.

"What are you doing with that?" Bruce asked and you both stood up.

"I need a disguise. I'm a fugitive." He said a putting a blanket around his head.

You then used your new magic to change your face into Wanda's since no one on this planet knows who she is.

"I need a disguise." Bruce said looking at you in awe.
"You are the disguise." Thor said.

"I'll be Tony Stark." He said pulling out a pair of sunglasses and putting them on.

"What?" Thor asked confused.

"Yeah, Tony, the witch and the Gypsy." He said.

"No, no, you're not Tony. You're Bruce. Bruce Banner." Thor said.

"Than why did you dress me up like Tony?" He asked.

"Because you were naked." He said obviously.

"Okay, I'll give you that." He said fixing his pants.

"What are you doing? Stop doing that!" Thor insisted.

"Tony wears his pants super tight. I'm sorry." He said stopping.

"Why are you being so weird." Thor asked.

"I don't know. Maybe the fact that I was trapped for two years." He said and his veins started to turn green. "Inside of a monster made me a little weird." He said and his voice got deeper.

"Hey. Shh. It's okay. You're good. Calm down. Come on." Thor said patting him. You grabbed his arm and started rubbing it trying to help him relax. You all started walking again."Listen, we're gonna go to Asgard, and you're not gonna have to think about the Hulk ever again. All right?" Thor said.

"All right." Bruce repeated and then had green dust thrown at his face. He took the glasses off and spit out the dust. You came out to people cheering in the streets for Hulk.

You and Bruce continued your way through the people being pushed every which way. You somehow got lost in the crowd still together going down some stairs and into a bigger space.

"Thor!" You both yelled as you got to the middle and continued walking but backwards. You backed into some sort of alien. It turned around and got bigger.

You and Bruce both got scared and you created small disks around your hands as Thor came and pulled you both back and stood in front of you staring the beast down. Then the electric device went off on his neck and it fell down and Valkyrie was in its place.

"Hi." Thor said. 

"Hi." She said unamused.

"I was gonna do that." He said.

"Yeah, well, I did it first." She said looking down then back up at the group in front of her.

"That's good. What are you doing here " he asked as she peered behind him at you and Bruce.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were leaving." She asked slyly.

"We got sidetracked." He answered.

"What's with the..." she asked pointing to the blanket over his head.

"It's my disguise." He said playing with it.

"But I can see your face." She stated.

He moved it to cover half of his face, "Not when I do this, you can't. Your hair looks nice. I like what you did with it. Change it? Washed it maybe?" He flirted.

She rolled her eyes and turned around then nodded her head for you to follow her. "What are those things on her eyes? Are those people that she's killed?" Bruce asked cleaning off the dust with Thors blanket. "She's so beautiful and strong and courageous." He said in awe.

"Who is this guy?" She asked confused.

"He's a friend." Thor said.

"I'm Bruce." He answered.

"I feel like I know you. And you." She said to both of you. You took off Wanda's face and she nodded her head with an awe.

"I feel like I know you, too." He said confused and followed her like a lost puppy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.1K 49
"𝘏𝘒𝘴𝘯'𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘰𝘭π˜₯ 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘩𝘒𝘡 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘀𝘒𝘯 𝘣𝘦 π˜₯𝘦𝘀𝘦π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨?" [ avengers ] - [ avengers: infinity war] war...
123K 2.4K 81
I am completely rewriting some of this, so read this one while you can! As soon as the other one is finished, this will be deleted!
9K 156 28
Do I really need a description? Requests open. Some might be Marvel actor thingies, enjoy my peoples. Edit: 01/22 y'all, I wrote this in like 2018, I...
323K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...