A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The Reveal
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
17. Battle Against Ultron
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
21. Bucharest
22. Trigger Words
23. Hiding
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. Revelations
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
41. What Heroes Do
42. Revengers
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween 
60. The Sapphire Sorceress
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
68. Club
69. Ship Yard
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
86. Who's Peter?
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note
89. Babies

24. Civil War

400 22 0
By sapphiresorceress21

Steve drove up the car park of the airport and parked a few spaces away from a white van. You all filed out of the car and Clint came around from the other side.

"Cap." He greeted.

"You know I wouldn't have called if I had any other choice." He said shaking his hand.

"Wanda!" You yelled and jumped at her into a hug.

She laughed, "It's good to see you too. It was really weird the connection kept getting weaker. I'm glad you're okay." She gave a squeeze. You pulled back and faced the group still standing next to Wanda and put your elbow on her shoulder and her arm was around your waist.

"You're doing me a favor." Clint said back to Steve.

Steve looked to Wanda, "Thanks for having my back."

"It was time to get off my ass." She then looked back at Bucky and noticed him staring at you then looked at you with a raised eyebrow. You looked everywhere but the two of them.

"How about our other recruit?" Steve asked.

"He's raring to go." Clint said opening the back of the van. "Had to put a little coffee in him... but he should be good."

Scott climbed out of the back, "What time zone is this?" He asked Clint then his eyes went wide when he saw Steve. "Captain America!" He said and shook his hand.

"Mr. Lang." Steve greeted.

"Jack from Baskin-Robbins." You said, Wanda started to giggle knowing it was the guy on the video you showed her who kicked Sam's ass. Sam glared at the two of you.

You looked over to Bucky and caught him staring and you both immediately looked away both red in the face.

Wanda looked at you with a smile and wide eyes, 'That's the European guy who was giving you butterflies!" She said to you telepathically.

You whipped your head to her and got even more red. 'I thought you forgot about him?"

She just started to giggle. 'You're the one who never talked about him so I just never brought him up again. He isn't even European." She stated.

"I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America. I know you, too. You're great!" Scott said letting go of Caps hand and turning to you and Wanda. You both just smiled at him. He looked back at Cap and then squeezed his shoulders for a second, "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... Thanks for thanking of me." He fumbled. Steve just smiled at him. "Hey, man!" He said to Sam.

"What's up, Tic Tac?" He greeted.

"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..." you and Wanda started giggling.

"It was a great audition, but it'll never happen again." He said with a chuckle.

"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked.

"Something about some psycho-assassins?" Scott answered as a question.

"We're outside the law on this one. So if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve warned.

"Yeah, well, what else is new?" Scott said with a shrug.

"We should get moving." Bucky said.

"We got a chopper lined up." Clint said.

A German man started speaking over the PA. You all looked to Bucky for him to translate. "They're evacuating the airport."

"Stark." Sam said to Steve.

"Stark?" Scott asked.

"Suit up." Steve said.

^^^

You all gathered back together suited up. Sam passed out the coms while Steve gave the orders.

"Clint, Wanda, I want you in the car park across the runway. Sam, Bucky, I want you in the terminal. Sam, try and locate their jet if they disarm ours. Y/n, Scott I want you with me, Y/n might be able to convince Tony more than I can. Remember, we don't want to hurt them. We just get in the air and get to Siberia before Zemo." He paused and looked around the group. "Lets get in position."

The group started dispersing and Wanda bumped your shoulder, 'Say something!' She said to you telepathically.

You furrowed your eyebrows at her and she did the same and followed Clint. You rolled your eyes then ran up to Sam and Bucky.

"Bucky, wait." You said and he turned around. You walked up to him and hesitated but then gave him a hug around his neck. "Please be safe." You whispered.

He was surprised about the contact at first but then hugged you back. "You too." He whispered in your hair.

You looked up at him and let go. You leaned up and planted a soft kiss on his cheek then turned back to Steve who had wide eyes and a smirk on his face.

"Where's mine!" Sam shouted after you.

"Good luck bud!" You shouted back and giggled to yourself.

You and Steve walked out to to the hanger then started to jog when you saw the chopper. As you approached something was thrown on it that made it short Circuit. You both look up and see Tony in his Ironman suit with his hand up and War machine not far behind him. They both flew down and landed in front of you.

"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport." Tony says then takes the helmet off of his suit. "Don't you think that's weird?" He asked Rhodey.

"Definitely weird." He replies.

"Hear me out Tony. They doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Cap said.

Steve then turns his head which makes you as well and you see T'Challa jump down in his Black Panther suit once again. "Captain." He greets.

"I'm here too." You whispered.

"Your Highness." Cap says.

"Anyway... Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony says walking around Rhodes.

"You're after the wrong guy." He said.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday." Tony said.

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I cant let the doctor find him first, Tony. I cant." Steve said.

"Steve..." you both turned around to see Natasha. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?" She asked.

There was a slight pause as we looked back to Tony.
"Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony said bringing his hands around his mouth.

All of a sudden there were webs on Caps shield and it was pulled away. Then there was webbing around both of your hands. Spider-Man than landed with the shield on a machine not far away.

"Nice job, kid." Tony complimented.

"Thank. Well, I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just... new suit. Wait, it's nothing Mr. Stark. It's perfect. Thank you." The young man stuttered out.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony said.

"Okay. Cap. Captain. Big fan Spider-Man." He said with a salute. "Hey, everyone."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later. Good job." Tony concluded.

"You've been busy." Cap said.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint... 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. Putting y/n in danger. I'm trying to keep..." he sighed. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you sighed." Cap stated.

Tony looked at him, "All right, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us... Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite. Come on." He whispered the last part.

"It wasn't him. We have an even bigger thing coming and this fight won't mean anything if we're able to win." You said.

"I thought you said you didn't pick sides." Tony said sadly with anger.

"I don't, like I've said before, I'm on the side of life." You said.

Sam came through the coms, "We found it. Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

You and Steve held your hands up and Clint shot a double arrow, cutting through the webbing freeing your hands.

"All right, Lang." Steve said.

"Hey, guys, something..." Spider-Man started to say but then got kicked back by a growing Scott and takes the shield.

"Whoa. What the hell is that?" Rhodes stammered.

"I believe this is yours, Captain America." Scott said handing him the shield and you giggled a bit.

"Oh, great. All right, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey you wanna take Cap?" Tony said talking off.

"She's not a candy you get from a machine, Tony!" You called after him.

"Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes." Rhodes said back.

"Barnes is mine." T'Challa said running. Steve ran after him while you stayed with Rhodey.

"Hey, remember who helped you out a few days ago?" He asked as you readied an energy ball.

"I don't want to fight you. But here we are." You said and threw the ball which he dodged and then aimed his blaster and you rolled out of the way.

You sent more energy balls while trying to shield the blasts from you. "It's just like a training session, but worse." You yelled up to him as you were both sent a blast at the same time. The power knocked you both down.

He then went over to Cap and T'Challa's fight.
"Sorry, Cap. This won't kill you but it's not gonna tickle either." He said pulling out some sort of electrical weapon. When Steve was knocked down he flew down to him and swung but was dodged by the shield that caused a bright light and for Rhodey to get knocked down.

You got up and start running to hanger five with Steve right behind you and Scott not to far behind being chased by Nat. You then stop once you heard Rhodeys suit power up again. As he comes close Steve kicks him down breaking the weapon. T'Challa then tried to face him again but is kicked down as well.

"Hey, Cap, heads up!" Scott said and tossed him what looked like a toy truck. Steve looked at him confused then Scott held up another device. "Throw it at this. Now!" He said and threw it forward and Steve threw the truck. The truck grew and fell towards the three who were advancing.

Nat and T'Challa ran out of the way and Rhodey stood there. "Oh, come on!" He yelled as the truck hit him.

"Oh, man, I thought that was a water truck." You and Steve looked at him annoyed. "Ah, sorry" you all then started running for the hanger again.

Clint and Wanda came up behind you as you got closer to the jet. "There's our ride" Clint said.

"Come on!" Steve yelled to Bucky and Sam who were coming from another way.

You continued to run till you were stopped by a yellow beam that drew in the ground. You and Wanda were then knocked down by a blue blur.
Bucky helped you up and Clint helped Wanda.

You all looked up to the sky and saw Vision.
"Captain Rogers... I know you believe what you're doing is right." Tony and Nat landed on the other side of the line further back and Pietro stoped next to them. "But for the collective good... You must surrender now." Vision lowered himself as Rhodes flew in and set down T'Challa, and spider man lands beside the former.

There was silence for a few seconds with both sides looking at each other.

"What do we do, Cap?" Falcon asks.

"We fight." Steve says and starts walking towards the other group.

The walk turns into a slow jog and the other group matches pace. The jog then turns into a sprint for both teams. You and Wanda take air and the attack starts with Tony punching Steve's shield. Scott jumps at Nat. Clint fires his arrows at Vision. Bucky and T'Challa advance on one another. Wanda lands and blocks the webs coming at her and tangles Spider-Man with her powers. Rhodes and Sam pursue each other. Pietro runs at you as you land and knocks you down.

"Oh come on. This is so unfair." You said. He sped back to you and smiled down. You look up at him with an angry face.

"Fine, Princesa I'll go easy." He held his hand out.

You grabbed it, "Well, I didn't say that." You said with a smirk and flipped him over you and you landed with your legs on either side of his stomach.

"Kinky." He said with a wink and a smirk.

You laughed and he flipped you over to be in the same position just with him on top. "You like the view?" You asked with smirk then kneed him where the sun don't shine. He toppled over in pain. "Never leave the weak spot unprotected." You said as you walked away.

You saw Bucky in a heated fight with T'Challa and flew over. You landed just in time as T'Challa went for his throat with his claws and used your powers to stop it before impact. You then twirled your hands and flung the Panther into a boarding bridge. You than ran over to Bucky and helped him up.

"Thanks." he said breathless.

"Any time, hun." You said with a smile and he smiled back. You both then ran over for cover and Steve was across from you.

"We gotta go. That guys probably in Siberia by now." Bucky said.

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision, you get to the jet." Steve said.

"No, you get to the jet! Both of you!" Sam said through coms.

"I'll deal with Vision." You said, "The rest of us probably aren't making it out of here." Bucky looked at you sadly.

"As much as I hate to admit it... if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint said.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve." Sam said.

Steve looked to Bucky, "All right, Sam. What's the play?"

"We need a diversion. Something big." He said.

"I've got something kinda big. But I cant hold it very long." Scott said and you giggled to yourself. "On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half. Don't come back for me."

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky said confused.

"You sure about this, Scott?" Steve asked.

"I do it all the time. I mean, once. In a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss, I'm the boss, I'm the boss." He routed for himself.

You look up to see Scott huge now holding onto Rhodeys leg and step out from behind the hiding places. "I guess that's the signal." Steve said.

"Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam cheered.

"Go. I got Vis." You said Bucky looked at you worried and you nodded your head with a soft smile and the two men started running.

You flew up to Vision and came face to face with him. "I really don't want to do this Vis." You pleaded

"Then don't." He replied.

"People are gonna die. Even more so than if the doctor gets to the soldiers. There's a war coming." You said.

"There's already a war going on. Look around." He gestured to the chaos below. You saw Wanda fighting with Pietro and it broke your heart.

You looked back up at him, "You left us no choice." You created a ball of energy and sent it his way then advanced him. He made the ball phase through him then counter attacked you and put you in a head lock.

"I do not wish to hurt you, y/n." He said.

"Then don't." You said his own words and sent an energy blast through you and sent him back. He then sent a blast with the mind stone that you tried to shield but it sent you down to the ground. You put a shield around yourself as you rolled on the ground.

"Something just flew in me." You heard Scott say and looked up.

Vision was slicing the tower next to the hanger the Quinjet was in with the stone and the two soldiers slowed down. It was then caught by a red shield created by Wanda. They started again and you started flying to Wanda as Rhodey came up behind her and sent sound waves that made her scream in pain. You sent a blast a Rhodey that made him fall back and rushed to Wanda.

"Go!" She yelled to you. You looked at her worried then flew over to the hanger. You flew over the now fallen down structure next to the two men seeing Nat in front of the jet.

"You're not gonna stop." She said.

"You know I can't." Steve answered.

"I'm gonna regret this." She said and held up her widows bites.

You covered Bucky as she released it past you, you all looked and saw it hit The Black Panther then looked back to Nat.

"Go." She whispered. You all started jogging to the jet as she sent off another one.

Steve readied the jet and flew out of the hanger.
As you were flying you looked back and saw Rhodey falling you saw Sam and Tony fly after him. You knew they weren't gonna make it.

"I'll be back." You said.

"Where are you going." Steve said but you focused as hard as you could and teleported in the sky leaving you free falling. You looked up and saw him coming in fast. You opened your arms and he fell into you hard. You yelled and thrusted one arm back trying to slow the impact rate down.

"Rhodes, y/n!" You heard Tony yell.

Rhodes then flipped you so you were on top of him still trying to slow the fall down. You braced yourself for a heavy landing and held onto him tighter still trying to put a shield around both of you.

The fall came quick breaking the shield and Tony landed right after and crawled to the two of you. You flipped off of Rhodey with a loud groan.

Tony popped off the mask of the suit and put his hand on Rhodey's chest. "Read vitals. Honey are you okay?" He asked. After Friday confirmed there was a heat beat and called for emergency medical.

Sam landed near, "I'm sorry." Tony blasted him back. Vision than landed at the scene.

"Dad, is he okay?" You asked dizzy.

"He's gonna be, princess." Tony said.

"I tried to save him." You said with tears welling up.

"You did a good job kiddo." He reassured again. "You have to go, they'll lock you up. I don't want you in there." He said.

"I don't want to leave you either though." You said trying to sit up and Vision helped you.

"I'll find you, I promise." He said looking at you.

You nodded your head and thought of Steve and Bucky. It was a bit harder this time because you were afraid you would be free falling again. You teleported back in the jet and groaned at the impact of the ground. Bucky rushed over to you and helped you sit up.

You looked up at him with tears in your eyes, "I didn't get there in time, I didn't have enough strength." You said with a sob.

He wrapped his arms around you and brought you into a tight hug and you held him and just sobbed into his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 156 28
Do I really need a description? Requests open. Some might be Marvel actor thingies, enjoy my peoples. Edit: 01/22 y'all, I wrote this in like 2018, I...
2.6M 51.7K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
131K 1.4K 41
Just like the title says, a series of Avengers imagines. I do not own any of the characters in this book except (y/n) you. Requests are still open, s...
332K 6.3K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...