A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The RevealοΏΌ
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
17. Battle Against Ultron
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
22. Trigger Words
23. HidingοΏΌ
24. Civil War
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. RevelationsοΏΌ
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
41. What Heroes Do
42. Revengers
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween οΏΌ
60. The Sapphire Sorceress
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
68. Club
69. Ship Yard
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
86. Who's Peter?
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note
89. Babies

21. Bucharest

431 21 0
By sapphiresorceress21

You decided to go to London with Steve for the funeral for moral support and Sam was tagging along too. You and Sam sat in the front waiting for Steve as him and other men walked the casket down the isle.

It was a beautiful ceremony so far the bishop the. introduced Sharon Carter. Sam elbowed Steve and he looked up and became confused and a bit upset.

She started her speech. "Margaret Carter was known to most as a founder of shield... But I just knew her Aunt Peggy. She had a photograph in her office. Of Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK. As a kid, it was pretty cool. But it was a lot to live up to. Which is why I never told anyone we were related. I asked her once how she managed to master diplomacy and espionage... In a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed in either. She said, 'compromise where you can but when you can't, don't. Even if everyone is telling you that something is wrong is something right. Even if the whole world is telling you to move... It is your duty to plant yourself like a tree... Look them in the eye and say ''No, you move.''"

The ceremony ended and everyone filed out of the church. Steve asked to take a few minutes alone. So you and Sam waited outside.

"I actually have to go." You said looking at the time. "Tell Cap I'm sorry."

"Where are you going?" Sam asked confused.

"To see a friend." And teleported to your room first to pack your suit. You changed into dark jeans with a white shirt and a leather jacket. You put your hair up in a high ponytail taking some strands down to frame your face.

You then grabbed what you needed and put them into a small backpack. You decided to call Bucky so you didn't frighten him. "Come on pick up, pick up."

There was one more ring, "Hey, doll, what's going on?" He asked surprised you made a call earlier than usual.

"Hey Buck, I'm on my way to you actually, wanted to let you know so you didn't get scared when you saw me..." you ended the phone call and thought of Bucky. You then teleported into the apartment he was staying in and fell on the mattress. "Pop in." You finished your sentence.

Bucky set the phone down and rushed over to you helping you up. "Are you insane, I told you, not till it was safe." He reprimanded you.

"Well, it's not safe for you anymore..." you tried to tell him but he interrupted you.

"Y/n, go back home now." He said sternly.

"No." You said sternly back and he had a stern face. "Come on at least let me stay for a night." You begged.

"You are gonna be the death of me." He said flabbergasted and pushed his hair back. He looked down at you and you were giving him puppy dog eyes. He groaned, "Fine! One night that's all." He said in finality.

"That's all I need." You said with a smile. He shook his head at you.

You guys were hanging out for a few hours taking about nothing and everything. You even showed him how to take a picture on the burner phone you gave him. You took some of yourself and of the both of you together. They were cute so you sent them to your phone. You had your phone on ghost mode so even Tony couldn't track you.

"Since it's almost dinner time, we have to go to the market. I don't have anything here." He said standing up from the bed you were both sat on.

"Okay, let's go." You said excitedly. He looked at you as you stood up and had smiled at your enthusiasm, "What?" You asked with a giggle.

He looked you up and down quick then looked down and bit his lip. "Nothing, uh, let's head out." He said a gestured to the door. You smiled at him and walked out first.

You walked up to a little stall and and he looked at the plums on display. "You know I've never actually tried a plum before." You said looking at them.

"Well, then you have to try one, they're one of my favorite fruits." He started asking how much they were in Romanian. And asked for four of them. The lady took them and put them in a bag as he got out the money and handed it to her.

He started looking around suspiciously and you put your arm through his and held onto his upper arm like it was the most normal thing to do. He looked at you and you looked up and smiled and he smiled back down. You walked up the street a bit more and felt him tense when an ambulance siren went by and you rubbed his arm to try to calm him down.

He then looked across the street at a vendor who was watching you. You noticed too so You both started walking up to it and the vendor ran away. You got concerned so you jogged over to the newspaper he had put down and saw 'Winter Soldier' across the top with a different language after and under it was a blown up picture of Bucky's face.

You were able to translate the title to something like the winter soldier, bomb, Vienna. He looked at it from over your shoulder and grabbed your arm again and started back for his apartment.

"Bucky..." You started.

"We gotta get out of here, I need to get my bag. Can you teleport us somewhere else?" He asked.

"Yes, but Bucky..." You started again.

"I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. Try and stay with me no matter what." He said looking at you seriously.

"Okay." You said and swallowed hard and continued to the apartment.

You entered the building and Bucky put his finger up to his lips to indicate you needed to be quiet. You nodded and quickly and quietly walked up the starts and he slowly opened the door and you closed and locked it silently behind you.

You walked further in and bumped into Bucky who had his arm out protectively. You looked to the kitchen and saw Steve in front of the fridge with one of Bucky's journals. Steve then turned around after he felt a presents.

His eyes went to you and widened, "y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked sternly.

"I wanted to make sure he was safe." You stated and tried walk closer but Bucky put his hand up further.

"You've known where he was this whole time?" He asked hurt.

"He asked me not to tell you." You tried to argue.

"We'll talk about his later." He said to you then turned his attention to his friend. "Do you know me?" He asked.

"You're Steve. I read about you in a museum." Bucky answered.

He stepped closer and put the journal on he counter. "I know you're nervous, and you have plenty of reason to be. But you're lying."

"I wasn't in Vienna. I don't do that anymore." He said.

"He's telling the truth, I've been with him this whole time." You stated.

"Well, the people who think you did are coming here now. And they're not planning on taking you alive." Steve said.

"That's smart. Good strategy." He said then there were footsteps on the roof.

"This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck." Steve said.

Bucky walked passed you closer to the door and started to take his gloves off. "It always ends in a fight." He stated sadly.

"You helped pull me from the river. Protected y/n. Why?" Steve questioned.

"I don't know." He said and looked up at Steve.

"Yes, you do." Steve said sternly.

All of a sudden a flash bomb came through the window and Steve hit it away with his shield. Another one came in and landed in front of you and Bucky kicked it to Steve who held it under his shield and it went off.

Bucky pulled you to him and lifted up the mattress to protect you both when shots came through the window and more people tried to break the door.

You secured your bag around you as Bucky threw down the mattress and went over to the table and flipped it to barricade the door. Two men then crashed through the window and Steve and Bucky took care of them.

Another one came through the back door and Steve started to disarm him but then Bucky came up behind him and kicked the man out of the door.

"Buck stop!" Steve said and put his hand in his shoulder. Bucky twirled it around and faced him. "You're gonna kill Someone." Bucky dropped Steve to the ground then punched the floor next to Steve's face.

"I'm not gonna kill anyone." He said then grabbed the bag that was in the floor and flung it out the door onto the separate rooftop. Another guy came in from behind you. A bullet grazed your shoulder and you held up a shield. And stumbled back to Bucky who grabbed you and put you behind Steves shield as more shots came.

Bucky then threw Steve at an incoming officer. He put you behind him and held out his metal hand as a shield as an officer shot at you both. He got to him and threw him down on the ground. Another guy got up and Bucky grabbed a cinder block and knocked him into the bathroom.

"Why do you keep those around?" You asked thoroughly confused.

He just stared at you and grabbed your arm as they shot of the hinges of the front door. They shot the last one and Bucky punched through the wall and knocked out one of the men and bursted through the door. He pushed some men down the stairs and flipped one over that was going after you.

Someone broke through the skylight and and started shooting down. Bucky blocked some with his arm before you put and shield around you both. He then grabbed the gun and flung the man into the wall then used the battering ram and knocked out an incoming guy and one coming up from the stairs.

He then used the guys zip line and went down a case and took some more men out you were swift to follow. He went down more stairs and fought the ones there and you blasted some back while Steve jumped down to the level you were on.

Bucky knocked someone over the banister and Steve caught him. "Come on man." He said to Bucky.

Bucky elbowed a a guy then grabbed you tightly and broke the banister to bring you to the next level and kicked a guy through a door. Another guy came at you and Bucky smashed his head into the wall and punched the other incoming one. Another one from above you pointed his gun but Cap flung his shield at him.

Bucky looked at him then looked at you. "Trust me?" He asked.

"Always." You stated scrunching your eyebrows out of breath.

He then grabbed you and you then wrapped your legs around his waist as he jumped over the banister and you were free falling. You went down multiple floors till he grabbed onto a rail and screamed at impacted. You grunted and used your powers to float you up to the landing.

He then kicked through a door and you both started running for the end of the building. He jumped over the edge and you followed you tried to give him some cushion to his fall but started struggling keeping yourself up. You both tumbled onto the other roof and Bucky held out his hand as you got up and you grabbed it.

He ran towards his backpack and grabbed it as you ran faster. All of a sudden you saw a shadow come from behind you and you both get kicked to the ground. Bucky gets up and you look up to see The Black Panther suit ready to fight with his claws out.

They both get into a fight and Bucky ends up on the ground a couple of times. You we're still on the ground when Bucky held up a piece of metal which broke fast from the panthers claws which then went for his face. You shield Bucky's face as gun fire came over head.

The panther looked up unamused and Sam kicked the end of the chopper and sent it away. Bucky than kicked the panther away and got on his feet. He grabbed your hand again after he secured his bag around his body and you both ran for the edge he jumped off and landed on the next ledge while you floated your way down.

The Panther was hot on your tail and you and Bucky ran as fast as you could. Shots came closer again over head as you and Bucky jumped down to a busy street. You dodged the cars and started running with traffic. You ran past cars and heard sirens behind you as you ran through the tunnel.

As you got close to an opening there were police cars coming your way. You and Bucky slowed down a bit then jumped over the barrels to the other side and continued to run. A motorcycle was headed your way and Bucky grabbed it and pushed the guy off.

Spinning it around and jumping on it as it landed back down. You floated yourself behind him and grabbed onto his waist tightly. As you got to another tunnel the Panther tried to jump at you but Bucky held him high by his neck.

The panther spin off the side of the tunnel up to the roof and made the motorcycle go sideways. Bucky put his hand down to push up and you used your powers to keep you away from the ground. You kicked the panther off the back and Bucky pushed it back upright.

As you got to another opening Bucky threw up a bomb at the end and made the tunnel partially collapse. The Panther got through and sliced the tire sending you and Bucky tumbling to the ground.

Once stoped the Panther was back over Bucky but Steve tackled him too the ground. You all stood as the cars and sirens circled around you. War machine landed in front of you and readied all his weapons.

"Stand down, now." The officers all took the safety off of their guns reedy to fire. Cap put his shield on his back. "Congratulations, Cap. You're a criminal."

The officers came closer and brought Bucky and Steve to the ground and held guns up to Sam as he came out of the rubble. The Panther took off his helmet to revel the now King T'Challa. "Your highness." Rhodey said.

All of a sudden you felt a clamp around your neck and poke. You gasped and an officer kicked the back of your knees and you fell to the ground and cried in pain.

"Don't hurt her!" You heard Bucky's muffled yell and more guards swarmed him.

"Hey, be easy on her." Rhodey said approaching you and shooed the others away. "I'm sorry n/n, that was unnecessary." He said as he kneeled down to you sincerely and helped you into your knees.

"If they wanted to choke me they could have asked." You said sarcastically.

"Oh that is so wrong." You heard a chuckle from the suit. "Put your arms in the front of you it'll be more comfortable for the car ride." You smiled and did as he asked as he gently put the cuffs around your wrists loosely. "Don't let anyone know I was gentle, for real, it'll ruin my cred." He whispered and you just chuckled but the mood was brought down.

"It hurts." You said from the pain around your neck and from the small wound on your arm.

He looked at you sadly. "I'm really sorry y/n." And looked at your arm and held up his hand putting some sort of protectant on it. "This should help that at least. I don't have the authority to remove that, kid. I'm sorry."

"I understand." You said sadly and he helped you to your feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 51.7K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
292K 3.6K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
332K 6.3K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
360K 5.2K 103
𝙉𝙀 π™’π™žπ™¨π™©π™–π™ π™šπ™¨. 𝙉𝙀 𝙙𝙀-π™€π™«π™šπ™§π™¨. 𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™€π™–π™˜π™ π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§. π™π™π™žπ™¨ π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™žπ™œπ™π™© 𝙀𝙛 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™‡π™žπ™«π™šπ™¨.