A girl from a different unive...

By sapphiresorceress21

So you've been in the wrong universe basically your whole life, let's see how this pans out! There are some... More

1. Beginning
2. Overwhelmed
3. The Battle
4. Trying
5. Powers?
6. Missions
7. Trouble
8. The RevealοΏΌ
9. Bucky?
10. Chips
11. Friend Turned Foe
12. Hurt
13. Loki's Scepter
14. Party's Over
15. Mind Games
16. Cradle
18. New Avengers
19. Logos
20. Accords
21. Bucharest
22. Trigger Words
23. HidingοΏΌ
24. Civil War
25. Crumbled From Within
26. Wakanda
27. Cryo
28. Jail Break
29. Sleepover
30. Headaches
31. Trips
32. Secrets
33. Confused
34. RevelationsοΏΌ
35. Date
36. A Day With Bucky
37. Love
38. Hela
39. Sakaar
40. Grandmaster's Champion
41. What Heroes Do
42. Revengers
43. Ragnarok
44. Children of Thanos
45. Frantic
46. Infinity War
47. What Now?
48. After
49. Hope?
50. Five Years
51. Mobius Strip Inverted
52. Test Run
53. Time Heist
54. Endgame
55. Goodbyes
56. Grief
57. Out
58. The Hex
59. Halloween οΏΌ
60. The Sapphire Sorceress
61. The Scarlet Witch
62. Shield
63. Flag Smashers
64. Protective
65. Therapy
66. Zemo
67. Madripoor
68. Club
69. Ship Yard
70. Old Friends
71. All Eyes Watching
72. Stitches
73. The Boat
74. Truths
75. Spice*
76. Legacy
77. Commn Ground
78. Family
79. Big News
80. Plan's
81. Shopping
82. Parties
83. Nerves
84. Forever
85. Growing
86. Who's Peter?
87. Pain
88. Short Author's Note
89. Babies

17. Battle Against Ultron

543 25 4
By sapphiresorceress21

You rushed into the lab with Steve, Wanda and Pietro. "I'm gonna say this once." Steve said to the scientists.

"How about 'none-ce'" Tony remarked.

"Shut it down!" Steve yelled sternly.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony said.

"You don't know what you're doing." He said.

"And you do?" Bruce said.

"I do." You interrupted before he said anything else.
"Look I know what we have to do to get The Vision up and running." You said going over to Tony.

"What? Y/n, we need to shut this down." Steve said.

"No, actually, he's gonna help us." You said and you started giving the machine more energy via your powers. "Look, I know it seems crazy."

"Crazy doesn't even begin." Steve said.

"Good to see you're on dads side kid." Tony said.

"Nope, not picking sides. I'm on the side of life. He's already alive in there. And he knows what has to be done in order to win the fight." You said.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda said angrily.

"You trust me! You might not trust anyone one else besides your brother here. But trust me! We've been connected since the ship, you can feel it, I'm doing the right thing." As you said this Pietro zoomed around and unhooked everything from the machine and pushed you back a bit and ended on a glass flooring next to Bruce.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Then a bullet came through the floor and made him fall to the ground below.

"Pietro!" Wanda yelled and ran closer.

Clint locked him in place by putting his foot on his thigh. "What? You didn't see that coming?" He remarked the words back to him.

Different alarms started going off on the computers.
"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony said

Steve then threw his shield making sparks fly. Then Tony called for his suit and sent a blast at Steve. You went to the end of the cradle and started trying to use as much energy as you could to keep it going.

"I don't have enough." You said breathless.

Wanda started building up energy but Bruce held her back from behind.

"Go ahead, piss me off." Bruce said through his teeth. Wanda then sent the energy through her and and knocked him back as Tony and Cap got into a fight trying to keep them away from you and the Cradle.

Thor came crashing through the room. You looked over and stood back knowing what he needs to do in order to finish the process. He jumped onto the cradle and gathered as much lightning as he could with Mjolnir and sent it to the Cradle. You all stood and watched.

Once he stopped the Cradle burst open throwing Thor back and reviled, The Vision. You and him made eye contact as he looked around the room he then dove over you and went to Thor who threw him through glass and stoped just before he hit the window.

Steve jumped down ready to fight next to Thor but he held up his hand for him to wait. Thor set his hammer down as the android came back toward the group that gathered by the other two, now in a dark green suit.

"I am sorry. That was. Odd. Thank you." He said a looked to Thor and noticed his cape so he made one for himself.

"Thor. You helped create this?" Steve questioned.

"I've had a vision. A Whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at its center is that." And he pointed to the stone in visions head.

"What? The gem?" Bruce asked.

"Its the Mind Stone." You answered. "It's one of the six infinity stones. Which is the greatest power in the universe. Well, kinda." You said and Thor looked at you confused yet impressed that you knew.

"It is unparalleled in its destructive capabilities." Thor added.

"Then why would you help bring..." Steve started.

"Because Stark is right." Thor interrupted.

"Oh, it's definitely the end times." Bruce joked and you faked cleared your throat.

"The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron." Thor stated.

"Not alone." Stated Vision walking forward.

"Why does your Vision sound like Jarvis?" Steve asked.

"We reconfigured Jarvis's matrix to creat something new." Tony said walking up to Vision.

"I think I've had my fill of new." Steve said.

"You think I am a child of Ultron." Vision stated.

"You're not?" Steve asked.

"I'm not Ultron. I am not Jarvis. I am... I am." He tried to explain.

"I looked in your head and saw annihilation." Wanda stated walking to him.

"Look again." Vision said.

Clint scoffed, "Her seal of approval means jack to me."

"Would you trust me?" You asked and he looked at you with eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Their powers, the horrors in our head, Ultron himself, they all came from the Mind Stone. And they're nothing compared to what it can unleash. But it's on our side..." Thor spoke.

"Is it? Are you? On our side?" Steve asked.

"I don't think it's that simple." Vision contemplated.

"Well, it better get simple real soon." Clint said.

"I am on the side of life." He spoke and everyone looked to you for a moment then back to him. "Ultron isn't. He will end it all."

"What's he waiting for?" Tony asked.

"You." He said.

"Where?" Bruce asked.

"Sokovia. He's got Nat there too." Clint said.

Bruce walked closer to The Vision, "If we're wrong about you, if you're the monster that Ultron made you to be..."

"What will you do?" He looked around, "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So, he must be destroyed. Every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others." He said walking between Steve and Thor while looking around.

"Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So, there may be no way to make you trust me. But we need to go." He said the last part stretching out Thor's hammer to him.

You all looked at it shocked besides Pietro and Wanda. They were confused while you had a huge smile on your face. Thor took the hammer and The Vision walked away.

Thor looked around the still stunned group and looked at you and started to laugh and hit the hammer lightly in his hand. "Right. Well done." He patted Starks shoulder and gave you a wink and walked out.

"Three minutes. Get what you need." Cap spoke up.
He then looked at you as everyone left. "Sorry for not listening to you again." He said sincerely.

"Well, it all worked out, hopefully it'll end even better." You say with a smile and walk away to get ready to gear up.

^^^

You were in the air on the way to Sokovia while Cap gave the speech to the team.

"Ultron Knows we are coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire. And that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out. All they want is to live their lives in peace. But that's not gonna happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done. We find out what Ultron's been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. We keep the fight between us." He paused, "Ultron thinks we are monsters. That we are what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." He finished and gave everyone their orders for when you landed.

"Another banger, Cap." You said and patted him on the shoulder.

"A what?" He questioned with a disgusted face.

You started laughing along with Pietro and Wanda who we're behind you close by. "It means good. Gosh Cap, I thought we were the ones who had to watch our language." You said between laughs which made others laugh.

The jet landed and the back hatch opened up. "Let's go team." Cap said grabbing his helmet and made his way out of the back. There was graffiti on the walls of Cap which had spray painted with 'fascist' over his face. He looked down at his helmet and threw it back in the jet forgetting about it.

You and Wanda made your way to the middle of the city and used your powers to send the message of what was happening and getting them to leave with your powers. Clint was near you both to keep you safe.

All of a sudden Ultron bots started flying around and climbing up the side of the bridge. You and Wanda moved people away as Clint fired arrows at the ones he could.

"Get off the bridge!" Wanda shouted. Two of the bots got ready to shoot but Wanda and you blocked it with your powers. "Run!" You both shouted.

One shot right at her and made her fall to the ground. You blasted them both before you went over to her and helped her up. "You okay?" She nodded her head shakily.

The ground started breaking near the bridge and you felt the whole ground start to shake and you held onto Wanda both concerned about what was happening.

"No." You whispered.

"What is it what's happening?" She questioned you.

You looked at her scared, "Sokovia's going for a ride," you repeated the words you remembered F.R.I.D.A.Y. once said. You saw people falling over the side and floated them up with your power and set them back on the ground.

"Do you see." The Ultron bots spoke. "The beauty of it? The inevitability. You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword. And the earth will crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from your computers turn my own flesh against me." Clint shot his arrow at the coming robot but it was replaced with another. You and Wanda were crouched down beside a car watching horrified. "It means nothing. When the dust settles, the only living thing in this world will be metal." He finished his speech and the land rose higher.

"Cap, you got incoming." Tony said through coms.

"Incoming already came in." He grunted. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt um back. You get killed, walk it off."

You, Wanda and Clint got to another street and rushed civilians out of the way, keeping them safe from the bots. A big swarm came over head after you helped some people to safety.

"Go, go, go!" Clint shouted and grabbed you both and broke through a wooden window as one sacrificed itself and exploded next to you. You all backed to a corner to hide. Wanda was terrified, you could feel it, but tried not to let the feeling become your own.

"How could I let this happen?" She whispered.

"Hey, hey. You okay?" Clint asked concerned.

"This is all our fault." She whispered again curling into herself.

"Hey, look at me. It's your fault, it's everybody's fault. Who cares? Are you up for this? Are you? Look, I need to know. Because the city is flying. Okay. Look, the city is flying, we're fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense." Shots came through the wall narrowly missing us all. Clint aimed an arrow out of one of the holes and got back to his speech. "But I'm going back out there because it's my job. Okay and I cant do my job and babysit. It doesn't matter what you did or what you were. If you go out there, you fight, and you fight to kill. Stay in here, you're good. I'll send your brother to come find you and y/n will stay close by. But if you step out that door, you are an Avenger." She looked at him contemplating, "All right. Good chat." He said and got up and patted both of your heads before he readied his trick arrows. "Yeah, the city is flying." He said before he kicked the door and went back into battle.

Wanda looked stunned not knowing what to do.
"You're stronger than you realize, Wanda." She looked up at you.

"What if I mess up?" She asked.

You gave a smile, "Then I'll help you clean up." You said getting to your feet and reached out your hand.

She looked at it then looked in your eyes and you nodded. She looked back at your hand a took it and you pulled her to her feet.

"Together?" She asked as you went to the door.

"Together." You said back.

You both sent a wave of your powers to the door and you walked out with stone faces and threw blasts too the sides of you. Wanda tore one in half while you flung one to a wall. You then both sent energy balls to a group of four and they all erupted. Clint looked to you both with a nod and you both exchanged it back.

"All right, we're all clear here." Clint said.

"We are not clear! We are very not clear!" Steve said through coms.

"All right, coming to you." Clint said back and there was a gust of wind who took Wanda away.

"Hey, where's my ride?" You yelled to Pietro.

He came back and you smiled at him and he smiled back picking you up and made his way. "Keep up, old man!" He yelled to Clint and it made you giggle. "Oh wow, that's adorable." He said as he set you beside Wanda.

"Oh shut it you flirt." You said and hit his chest.

"You love it." He said with a smirk and You rolled your eyes.

"Hold your fire!" A policeman yelled.

You and Wanda sent blasts to the coming robots while Pietro started to run but got grazed by a bullet on his arm. He looked around and threw his hands up when he made eye contact with the police man who accidentally shot it.

You helped corral people into the close by stores with Steve, Nat, Wanda and Pietro. "The next wave is gonna hit any minute. What do you got, Stark?" Steve said as we brought the last of people to the store.

"Huh? Nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface, if you guys can get clear." He said.

"I asked for a solution, not an escape plan." Steve said.

"Impact radius is getting bigger every second. We're gonna have to make a choice." Tony said.

You and Cap made it over to Nat, "Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow this rock..."

"Not till everyone's safe." Steve interrupted.

"Everyone up here versus everyone down there? There's no math there." Nat said.

"I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it." Steve said.

"I didn't say we should leave. There's worse way to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this?" She said looking at the clouds.

"Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better." Fury said through the coms. You all looked up to see the incoming shield helicarrier.
"Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of old friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

"Fury, you son of a bitch." Steve said with a smile.

"Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Fury joked.

The life boats came out of the side as Pietro zoomed beside you. "This is S.H.I.E.L.D.?" He asked amazed.

"This is what S.H.I.E.L.D.'s supposed to be." Steve said looking proud.

"This is not so bad." He smiled and you bumped his shoulder.

"Let's load them up." Cap said running to get the civilians into the boats.

You led people to the different boats with Clint and Wanda. "Thor, I got a plan." Tony said while holding up one of the boats that got shot by a bot.

"We're out of time. They're coming for the core." Thor said back.

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier. Avengers, time to work for a living." You all gathered at the core, you entered with Clint and Wanda after you loaded up the boat.

"You good?" Pietro ran up to Wanda.

"Yeah." She assured.

"Romanoff. You and Banner better not be playing 'hide the zucchini.'" Tony said through coms.

"Relax, shellhead. Not all of us can fly." She got to the church a few moments later. "What's the drill?"

"This is the drill." Tony pointed to the core. "If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose." Hulk came in smashing two bots on entry as Ultron flew down to be in sight of all of you.

"Is that the best you can do!" Thor screamed.

Ultron held up his hand and what looked like thousands of bots came and ran under him.

"You had to ask." Steve said tiredly.

"This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" He said cockily.

"Well, like the old man said... Together." Tony spoke and Hulk roared.

The bots climbed the fence and up the church and swarmed the team. Nobody missing a beat, fought with all their might. You used your powers to rip some apart and throw others at one another along side Wanda and Thor wild Pietro rushed around the whole group breaking anybot in sight.

You even took flight and smashed some to the ground and threw some over to Thor, Wanda or Tony for them to break apart or blast through. Eventually all of the bots were defeated that warmed you and Ultron starts to fight Vision.

He shot a laser out of the mind stone out of his head and Ultron goes to the ground, Thor and you both follow Vision, Thor gathers lightning with his hammer while you gather a large amount of energy while Tony comes to your side. You all then blast him at one time melting half of his face and body.

You all stop and Ultron gets up. "You know, with a benefit of hindsight..." he starts but then gets launched by a punch from the Hulk.

The Hulk than turns around and scares a group of bots away, they all start trying to flee the city.
"They'll try to leave the city." Thor warns.

"We can't let them, not even one. Rhodey." Tony says.

"I'm on it." He says.

"We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats. I'll sweep for stragglers. Be right behind you." Steve ordered

"What about the core?" Clint asked.

"We'll protect it." Wanda says to you and you gave a nod of agreement. "It's our job."

"Nat. This way." Clint said and the three left.

"We got this." You squeezed Wanda's hand.

Pietro ran up, "Get the people on the boats." Wanda ordered him.

"I'm not going to leave you here." He said to both of you.

"We can handle this." Wanda said and blasted an incoming bot making it break into pieces. "Come back for us when everyone else is off. Not before." He started walking away. "You understand?" She ordered.

"You know, I'm 12 minutes older than you." He joked.

"Go." Wanda said with a chuckle. He than raced away.

A few minutes later you heard a woman scream 'Costel!" And you knew immediately what was bout to happen.

"Wanda you stay by the core, make sure nothing happens, understand." You said as she blasted a bot.

"Where are you going?" She asked you worried.

"Hopefully to save a few lives." You said and ran to the town center where you saw Clint walking over and helped a kid out of a stair well. You then heard shots being fired coming out of the quinjet from above.

"No!" You said and teleported in front of the two who were crouched over and saw Pietro race next to you placing a car. You grabbed him crouched down and touched Clint's arm and the kids leg. You made a large shield around you all then teleported the group to the front of the statue.

You let them all go and looked around and started to get blurry vision and felt drunk. You started to fall but Pietro caught you and lowered you to the ground. You giggled lazily and tried to look at him but couldn't focus. "You didn't see that coming," you said sounding drunk and then passed out just seconds after that.

Wanda let out a huge burst of energy dusting any bot near thinking you and Pietro had possibly died since she couldn't feel your connection anymore, or see Pietro. Steve had rushed over to you and Clint checked your pulse barely feeling anything. They looked at a worried Pietro.

"Get her on a boat and get her to medical fast." Clint ordered.

Pietro nodded his head and rushed you to the medical staff. They immediately started looking you over and assessing the situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 5.3K 103
𝙉𝙀 π™’π™žπ™¨π™©π™–π™ π™šπ™¨. 𝙉𝙀 𝙙𝙀-π™€π™«π™šπ™§π™¨. 𝙇𝙀𝙀𝙠 𝙀π™ͺ𝙩 𝙛𝙀𝙧 π™€π™–π™˜π™ π™€π™©π™π™šπ™§. π™π™π™žπ™¨ π™žπ™¨ π™©π™π™š π™π™žπ™œπ™π™© 𝙀𝙛 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™‡π™žπ™«π™šπ™¨.
9.2K 159 28
Do I really need a description? Requests open. Some might be Marvel actor thingies, enjoy my peoples. Edit: 01/22 y'all, I wrote this in like 2018, I...
326K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
24.4K 439 31
Steve Rogers Tony Stark Bruce Banner Clint Barton Pietro Maximoff Bucky Barnes Thor Loki Peter Parker Please comment/Request if you want other...