𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐧 𝐠𝐨 β†’...

By wqterhoney

[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine... More

β†’ characters
β†’ prologue
β†’ chapter one
β†’ chapter two
β†’ chapter three
β†’ chapter four
β†’ chapter five
β†’ chapter six
β†’ chapter seven
β†’ chapter eight
β†’ chapter nine
β†’ chapter ten
β†’ chapter eleven
β†’ chapter twelve
β†’ chapter thirteen
β†’ chapter fourteen
β†’ chapter fifteen
β†’ chapter sixteen
β†’ chapter seventeen
β†’ chapter eighteen
β†’ chapter nineteen
β†’ chapter twenty
β†’ chapter twenty one
β†’ chapter twenty two
β†’ chapter twenty three
β†’ chapter twenty four
β†’ chapter twenty five
β†’ chapter twenty six
β†’ chapter twenty seven
β†’ chapter twenty eight
β†’ chapter twenty nine
β†’ chapter thirty
β†’ order of the phoenix
β†’ chapter thirty one
β†’ chapter thirty two
β†’ chapter thirty three
β†’ chapter thirty four
β†’ chapter thirty five
β†’ chapter thirty six
β†’ chapter thirty seven
β†’ chapter thirty eight
β†’ chapter thirty nine
β†’ chapter forty
β†’ chapter forty one
β†’ chapter forty two
β†’ chapter forty three
β†’ chapter forty four
β†’ chapter forty five
β†’ chapter forty six
β†’ chapter forty seven
β†’ chapter forty eight
β†’ chapter forty nine
β†’ chapter fifty
β†’ chapter fifty one
β†’ chapter fifty two
β†’ chapter fifty three
β†’ chapter fifty four
β†’ chapter fifty five
β†’ chapter fifty six
β†’ chapter fifty seven
β†’ chapter fifty eight
β†’ chapter fifty nine
β†’ chapter sixty
β†’ chapter sixty one
β†’ chapter sixty two
β†’ chapter sixty three
β†’ chapter sixty four
β†’ chapter sixty five
β†’ chapter sixty six
β†’ chapter sixty seven
β†’ half blood prince
β†’ chapter sixty eight
β†’ chapter sixty nine
β†’ chapter seventy
β†’ chapter seventy one
β†’ chapter seventy two
β†’ chapter seventy three
β†’ chapter seventy four
β†’ chapter seventy five
β†’ chapter seventy six
β†’ chapter seventy seven
β†’ chapter seventy eight
β†’ chapter seventy nine
β†’ chapter eighty
β†’ chapter eighty one
β†’ chapter eighty two
β†’ chapter eighty three
β†’ chapter eighty four
β†’ deathly hallows
β†’ chapter eighty five
β†’ chapter eighty six
β†’ chapter eighty seven
β†’ chapter eighty eight
β†’ chapter eighty nine
β†’ chapter ninety
β†’ chapter ninety one
β†’ chapter ninety two
β†’ chapter ninety three
β†’ chapter ninety four
β†’ chapter ninety five
β†’ chapter ninety six
β†’ chapter ninety seven
β†’ chapter ninety eight
β†’ chapter ninety nine
β†’ chapter one hundred
β†’ chapter one hundred and one
β†’ chapter one hundred and two
β†’ chapter one hundred and three
β†’ chapter one hundred and four
β†’ chapter one hundred and five
β†’ chapter one hundred and seven
β†’ nineteen years later
β†’ thank you <3
β†’ 100K?????

β†’ chapter one hundred and six

1.6K 43 41
By wqterhoney

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

The final fight of the wizarding war had begun to flourish inside the great hall, Chae was firing jinx after jinx at Death Eaters and all other kinds of dark creatures. The house-elves at Hogwarts had bounded down the steps, lead by none other than Kreacher who had the locket of Regulus Black bouncing on his chest, they charged full speed at the attackers.

"Fight! Fight! Fight for my Master, defender of house-elves! Fight the Dark Lord, in the name of brave Regulus! Fight!"

The Deather Eaters were crumbling beneath Hogwarts, some of them were even fleeing. Chaerin's lip was bleeding, and her chest hurt from where she had previously been stunned. She ran swiftly past Kingsley, McGonagall, and Slughorn who were all battling Lord Voldemort - whose face was full of hatred as they dodged every one of his spells.

Chae forced herself into battle alongside Ginny, Hermione, and Luna who were trying to defeat Bellatrix but she was their equal. Chae smiled at the girls as she began to shoot jinxes at the crazed witch, she thirsted for the woman's death, after all, she had taken so much from her.

Bellatrix Lestrange would die, Chaerin Chang would avenge Sirius Black and Alice Chang even if it meant she'd been joining them.

Bellatrix Lestrange had to die.

The killing curse was shot towards Ginny, death missing her by just an inch. An inch that infuriated Molly Weasley as Bellatrix laughed maniacally in her face.

"NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH!"

Molly's curse soared through the air rapidly, hitting her squarely in her chest, directly where her heart was. It took a moment for her to realise what had happened, but death greeted her quickly, not giving her time to process anything. The body of Bellatrix Lestrange crashed to the floor and the crowd roared with happiness.

Voldemort's scream was like music to Chae's ears. He finally knew what it felt like to lose someone. Kingsley, McGonagall, and Slughorn were blasted through the air due to Voldemort's rage, he had lost his most loyal dog, it caused something in him to turn.

The realisation must have hit him. He was losing. By the looks of it, he did not like to be a loser, and yet here he was, his army had been destroyed by wizards younger than he was, people less inexperienced than he was.

Lord Voldemort was a fool.

Suddenly, the room fell silent, Chae held Fred's hand tightly and held onto her cousin Sora's arm with a fierce grip. The anxiety was rushing inside of her when she caught a glimpse of Harry and Voldemort circling one another in the middle of the great hall. This was it.

It was an even playing field, no one had an advantage, Harry Potter could kill Tom Riddle. Or Tom Riddle could kill Harry Potter. It was the moment everyone had been waiting for, yet, now that it was here, no one could stand to watch.

Chae suspected that the tense atmosphere in the room was down to the fact that the end was near, it was dawning on them, creeping slowly as if it were a ghost. If the end was nearby, what were they supposed to do after? They couldn't simply pretend the wizarding war hadn't happened, the students couldn't return to classes, after all, the school was in shambles.

They had served their purpose as Dumbledore's Army, now would they lay it to rest?

"I don't want anyone else to help," Harry said loudly. "It's got to be like this. It's got to be me."

Voldemort hissed in a snake-like matter, the two of them continuing to circle one another in perfect synchronisation.

"Potter doesn't mean that," Voldemort sneered. "This isn't how he works, is it? Who are you going to use as a shield today Potter?"

"No one," Harry replied simply. "There are no more horcruxes. It's just you and me. Neither can live while the other survives, and one of us is about to leave for good..."

The sun was beginning to set outside, casting shades of red and pink across the castle, Harry and Voldemort's faces could be seen clearly. The two of them gripped their wands, Voldemort's hands trembled on the Elder Wand whereas Harry's did not move a muscle.

"Avada Kedavra!"

"Expelliarmus!"

A loud bang echoed throughout the room, startling its inhabitants. Golden flames erupted in between the circle, a green light met a red light, an electric buzz could be heard as the wizards strained to keep their spells on one another. The Elder Wand flew from Voldemort's hand, leaving him defenseless as Harry caught it effortlessly like it was the golden snitch.

Everybody watched as Tom Riddle hit the ground, a thump sounding beneath him, his body was feeble and shrunken, there was no mistaking the vacant, lifeless look in his eyes.

It was over.

The wizarding world was now free of potential harm.

Chae's hand covered her mouth in shock. There was no describing the euphoric feeling that spread throughout the room, cheers and shouts were ignited immediately and everyone rushed towards Harry.

It was really over.

After all those years, after all those fights, after all those deaths. After everything, it was finally over.

Chae watched silently as Harry tried to speak to everyone, she decided to patiently wait her turn, she now had all the time in the world to wrap her little brother in her arms again.

"Patient today are you Chae?" Harry asked, walking towards her.

"Nope, just proud," she smiled.

Harry laughed and wasted no time in pulling Chae into his arms. He was much taller than Chae. Chae looked up at him, the glint of awe swimming in her eyes was obvious.

"You did it."

"I did it."

"You brilliant, brilliant, brilliant brave boy!" Chae exclaimed, leaning upwards to kiss his face in a sisterly manner. Harry laughed and shrugged her off.

"It's over, you can go make babies now," Harry teased, earning a slap on his shoulder.

"You should go rest now, I can't even imagine how tired you are."

"Okay."

Chae's cracked lips were pulled up into a soft smile as she watched Harry walk towards Ron and Hermione, he turned around to face her once again.

"I couldn't have done it without you Chae."

Chae shook her head, waving her hand to dismiss him and he gave her that boyish grin, running off to Ron and Hermione. Her eyes never left his figure until he had fully retreated, she was so focused that she did not even notice the presence next to her.

"Marry me."

Chaerin choked on her saliva, turning her head rapidly to see Fred staring down at her.

"You what? Are you crazy?"

"No, I'm Fred."

"It's practically the same thing at this point."

He laughed in response, but still, he lowered himself onto one knee. Chae's eyes blurred with tears as she stared at him with nothing but love, Molly was crying into a tissue, Arthur's arm wrapped tightly around her as a crowd formed to watch a beautiful moment.

"Chaerin Chang, will you marry me?"

Fred couldn't fight the smile on his face as he pulled a velvet box from his jacket, he opened it to reveal a ring that Chae knew he had definitely spent too much on. It was breathtaking, the engagement ring held a small flower, encrusted with diamond carats which glittered softly in the light of the sunset.

"Yes, yes I will."

Fred let out a sigh of relief, he pushed the ring onto Chae's finger on her left hand, ignoring that she was crying like a baby. His tall frame encased her in a bone-crushing hug as she continued to cry.

They were going to spend forever together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
53.3K 573 68
Mallorie Valentine and Fred Weasley had been best friends their whole lives. Their parents gone to school together so they had spent a lot of their c...
1.5K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
701 52 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...